Author Topic: Flex Wheeler - 1993 Arnold Classic - PICS !!!  (Read 26049 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Flex Wheeler - 1993 Arnold Classic - PICS !!!
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2008, 10:42:32 AM »
Uhh, the is A Flex Wheeler thread,. Not a Ronnie or ND vs. Hulkster and Iceman

MRMD2003

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2008, 11:28:29 AM »
His only flaw wheeler had was his lack of back width.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2008, 12:03:20 PM »
His only flaw wheeler had was his lack of back width.

Made up for it with incredible detail. Whatever muscle that back had, was developed to the max.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2008, 12:14:02 PM »
Made up for it with incredible detail. Whatever muscle that back had, was developed to the max.

Long time since I've seen that picture. Good one.

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2008, 02:57:34 PM »
   gawd dam that there iz sum of tha worst inglish/spelling I ever saw.
i dont give a fuck what you say mofo ill meet up with you any time you want sumbitch ill mop the floor with your ass and then beat you for not gettin the corners if you want some just jump in the ring bitch i dont give the fuck bout you letsgo letsgo im in south carloina you want sume just let me know ill meet you here and evrywhere sumbitshcss

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2008, 02:59:50 PM »
i dont give a fuck what you say mofo ill meet up with you any time you want sumbitch ill mop the floor with your ass and then beat you for not gettin the corners if you want some just jump in the ring bitch i dont give the fuck bout you letsgo letsgo im in south carloina you want sume just let me know ill meet you here and evrywhere sumbitshcss

looool

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2008, 03:01:44 PM »

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2008, 03:03:18 PM »
Damn I forgot how narrow Flex was.
\

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2008, 03:42:00 PM »

sumbitch  >:(

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2008, 07:27:55 PM »
I think Flex was perhaps at his best in 92 whilst still an amateur but his 93 AC rendition was superb all the same.  He was only a little off this in 98, and perhaps the judges were comparing him to his previous best and in so doing, placed him second to Ronnie - a man who had no right to ever beat him if we're honest.  In fact, Flex should have taken an axe to Ronnie and removed his skull.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2008, 07:33:25 PM »
In fact, Flex should have taken an axe to Ronnie and removed his skull.

Hahaha, I was waiting for this  ;D

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2008, 08:49:54 PM »

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2008, 11:59:24 PM »
No you don't you're a liar plain & simple

your poor comprehension skills leave a lot to be desired run along kid you and Hulkster and the rest of camp-moron have been exposed for the dolts you are.  ;)

oh and it doesn't matter of anyone considers Dorian the Greatest of All-time all that matters is The Greatest of All-time said on three occasions he couldn't beat Dorian oh snap

iceman = owned

yates admitting defeat:

Dorian Yates - Radio Interview:

Don Soloman: “Dorian Yates on his best day vs. Ronnie Coleman on his best day, Who wins?

"Dorian Yates – Ronnie would probably beat me. The judges would probably choose Ronnie over me."

It doesn't matter how you interpret the quote. Bottom line is, Ronnie would win.

We have quotes from both guys admitting defeat. Where does that leave us? 40+ eye witnesses quotes stating Ronnie is the greatest bodybuilder of all-time and 0 eye witnesses quotes stating the same for yates. LOL

Give it up you loser. Since you don't post pics, you've been out quoted any way you turn to.

You still haven't answered the question. Answer it bytch:

"Do you honestly think you know more than the people that made the ranks and the 40+ people that I have quoted?"

This is my last post about yates/Ronnie in this thread. It's will just ruin a great Flex Wheeler thread.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2008, 05:07:25 AM »
yates admitting defeat:

Don Soloman: “Dorian Yates on his best day vs. Ronnie Coleman on his best day, Who wins?

"Dorian Yates – Ronnie would probably beat me. The judges would probably choose Ronnie over me."

It doesn't matter how you interpret the quote. Bottom line is, Ronnie would win.

We have quotes from both guys admitting defeat. Where does that leave us? 40+ eye witnesses quotes stating Ronnie is the greatest bodybuilder of all-time and 0 eye witnesses quotes stating the same for yates. LOL

Give it up you loser. Since you don't post pics, you've been out quoted any way you turn to.

"Do you honestly think you know more than the people that made the ranks and the 40+ people that I have quoted?"

This is my last post about yates/Ronnie in this thread. It's will just ruin a great Flex Wheeler thread.

yates admitting defeat:

Again Neo tried this and failed so did you , it seems morons think alike , did you post the whole quote in context? NO for a reason you missed the part where he said I guess , I DON'T KNOW nice try dummy this post like all your others failed as usual you omitted that part for a very specific reason  ;)

No we don't wrong again , I posted not once not twice but three times where Ronnie says definitively that Dorian would beat him , no parts omitted , not taken out of context and another example of your weak logic , Ronnie doesn't count but 40 others do ( see argument ad populum ) and the best part is a majority of those ' 40+ ' quotes were in direct reference to his competition at a particular contest and had NOTHING to do with Dorian Yates specifically more fluff for you to cling to as ' proof ' lol

You're the loser , you and the other dummies follow ME around not the other way around , you're the losers  reduced to using photoshopped pics to ' prove ' your points lol you have Hulkster lying about quotes you omitting parts of quotes , you & Neo making absurd ' comparisons ' and you have the balls to call anyone a loser lol I won the Truce thread and left you idiots their to wallow in your own misery and what do you losers do? chase me around trolling in every thread lol you're the losers especially considering you can't leave your opinion on its own to feet and have this compulsion to prove to me you're right lol

I answered you EONS ago you're to fucking stupid to comprehend , I agree Ronnie is the Greatest Bodybuilder of All-Time that has NOTHING to do with if Dorian could beat him , Ronnie is the greatest because he tied Haney for the most Olympia wins and he has the most Pro wins that has NOTHING to do with Dorian Yates being able to beat him

and its obvious I do know more about bodybuilding than some of the people on your shit list like Flex Wheeler who at the 2007 Mr Olympia had Ronnie first after the pre-judging , I didn't  ;) I guess I do know more , and like the claim Ronnie is the most dominate Mr Olympia ever , more garbage which I corrected , so while I may not know more than everyone on that list I do know more than some and I sure as fuck no a hell of a lot more than you  ;)

You're a troll stop acting like you care about ruining threads its what you do , you Hulkster , Neo and pumpster chase me around you all vie for my attention trying to prove me wrong with fake pictures and made up quotes as well as heavily skewed comparisons , you'll be back in another thread do to failure as usual simply because you're an idiot , I've said it before it NO coincidence most Coleman fans are dummies and you guys reaffirm that with each post  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2008, 05:31:24 AM »
it will be interesting to see if the idiot nuthuggers accept these screenshots but keep insisting that all Ronnie 99 ones are "fake' (sic) LOL

::)

proof Hulkster started his trolling in this thread lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2008, 07:48:18 AM »
proof Hulkster started his trolling in this thread lol

well, what is your position then?

every single screencap and video of Ronnie Coleman from 1999 you now claim is photoshopped... ::)

what do you think of these?

::) ::) ::) ::)

Ronnie was so good claiming everything is photoshopped is all you can do to handle it..

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2008, 07:51:11 AM »
well, what is your position then?

every single screencap and video of Ronnie Coleman from 1999 you now claim is photoshopped... ::)

what do you think of these?

::) ::) ::) ::)

Ronnie was so good claiming everything is photoshopped is all you can do to handle it..

Again this has NOTHING to do with the topic its you trolling and I never claimed every single screencap is photoshopped more lies ......next

Hulkster = troll

Moosejay

« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2008, 07:55:25 AM »
but i went to www.teamflexwheeler.com, and nothing!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2008, 08:00:27 AM »
Back to the topic leaving the trolls in the dust

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2008, 08:03:32 AM »
This is Flex at his best

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2008, 08:11:44 AM »
Again this has NOTHING to do with the topic its you trolling and I never claimed every single screencap is photoshopped more lies ......next

Hulkster = troll

bull fucking shit.

every time a screencap of Ronnie 99 is posted you cry photoshop, no matter who its from..

moron.. ::)

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2008, 08:13:51 AM »
bull fucking shit.

every time a screencap of Ronnie 99 is posted you cry photoshop, no matter who its from..

moron.. ::)

Wrong just the Bizzy ones I posted the forcereps one myself dozens of times and I made some from youtube  ANYTHING Bizzy made is tampered with he admitted it lol so please stick to the topic troll  ;)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2008, 08:26:58 AM »
flex looked great... there...
..really good
choice is an illusion

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2008, 09:01:09 AM »
The screencaps clearly show that he didn't have calf implants...You can't flex a implant, because they would always looked flexed. With Flex like any normal calf, there is a "unflexed", and then there is "flexed"

Wrong.

People with calf implants can still flex and unflex because the implant goes BEHIND the muscle.  Not in front.  So the muscle still contracts and relaxes.  If it didn't foot flexion wouldn't be possible and walking would be extremely hard for them.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2008, 11:03:44 AM »
what made flex look awesome was his small joints.

When looking at flex...look at his ankles, elbows, knees, wrist & neck.  They are toothpicks.

If only he had good calf muscle genetics.