Author Topic: Got sucker punched at the bar tonight.  (Read 4303 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Got sucker punched at the bar tonight.
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2008, 10:38:57 PM »
Do you fight back?
A

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2008, 05:24:10 AM »
Mark

Why would it lessen anything? Are you saying it lessens the taste/flavor after drinking so much (a hole full of jackdaniels)?

i dont no what in the fuck you is saying what the fucj do you want when you say shit like that lessen my taste/ hell i like drinking but goddamm you got to keep the open eyes in backs of the minds suckerpunches sunmbitchss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

spinnis

« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2008, 05:29:59 AM »
I got jumpkicked in the chest once, that shit was nuts.
It got right back up though  ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2008, 04:58:02 PM »
Carry a glock 26 with you (nice and compact) or get bigger.
yeah because not knowing how to fight, is worth getting a felony. Leave that shit in the car, or you will lose your ccp.
A

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2008, 06:02:30 PM »
Dude..this is why "TAPOUT" wear was invented....if you had been wearing their t-shirt, the dudes would have trembled in fear, and bought You a drink.....choose your attire wisely next time .... ::)

Moosejay

« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2008, 08:49:36 PM »
Getting into a fight with an unknown number of people, with unknown motives, and unknown weapons and fighting abilities IS something you should have a strategy for.

When some guy talks shit and gets into your personal space, you have about 1/2 second to decide how to react.  If you have already evaluated him for weapons, size, and body mass, as well as counted the number of friends with him, as well as any weapons within close reach, you have a much better chance at suriving what happens next unscathed. 

You immediately create space.  You get yourself in a defensive position and should he choose to advance, you defend yourself.  Avoidance (create space), negotiation ("back the fck up, man", contact (give him everything you've got).

As far as taking a dump, that's pretty straightfwd.  however, in a situation where you could lose your front teeth, your freedom, or your life, being prepared isn't a bad thing.

yes..could not hack tooth loss

Moosejay

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2008, 08:56:24 PM »
was doorman in college

div one hwt greco roman college nat champ in bar with pals, causing trouble

me, skinny 185

him...300 whatever

boss says, "they gotta leave..."

I am like, oh shit...

So, I approached them, and they l;aughed at m,e..

I calmly said(altho I was silently shitting myself):

"Look, I know you are the big champ, and you and your boys will kill me, etc, but I really need my job, etc, " and they just kept laughing

But then, I said, "I will not fight you fairly....before you kill me, i will sink my teeth into your flesh, rip your hair out of your head, plunge a broken long-neck into your nutsack, etc,...

"There Will be NO HONOR in what IU will do to you before I fall

"Well, I have caused trouble all over the midwest, and I never heard it put to me that way...so we be goin' now.... :P

Bruffy

• Getbig II
  • If it's not metal, it's crap!
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2008, 10:07:58 PM »
LOL@ all the "cost you your life" and "deadly force" comments. ::)
I originally started reading this post and also thought the "cost you your life" and "deadly force" comments were a little much.  I then remembered an incident that occurred in my city about five years ago that changed my outlook on going to the bars and the bullshit that goes with it.  Without boring you all too much here is what happened:
Packed bar on a Friday night. A woman in group A tosses an ice cube across the room intended for one of her friends in group B and misses her target hitting a man in group C.  Man C walks over and gets in everybody's face in group B.  Man from group A tries to interject and break up the ensuing argument with words of wisdom "it was an accident, calm down".  Man C pulled a knife out and stabbed Man A in the neck.  Man A was rushed to the hospital and was pronounced dead at the age of 22.

I

spinnis

« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2008, 03:15:39 AM »
was doorman in college

div one hwt greco roman college nat champ in bar with pals, causing trouble

me, skinny 185

him...300 whatever

boss says, "they gotta leave..."

I am like, oh shit...

So, I approached them, and they l;aughed at m,e..

I calmly said(altho I was silently shitting myself):

"Look, I know you are the big champ, and you and your boys will kill me, etc, but I really need my job, etc, " and they just kept laughing

But then, I said, "I will not fight you fairly....before you kill me, i will sink my teeth into your flesh, rip your hair out of your head, plunge a broken long-neck into your nutsack, etc,...

"There Will be NO HONOR in what IU will do to you before I fall

"Well, I have caused trouble all over the midwest, and I never heard it put to me that way...so we be goin' now.... :P

Squaddy would go fucking Nuts if he would read this haha..

MOOSEJAY YOU FUCKING HOSPITAL MONSTER  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2008, 06:01:34 AM »
I originally started reading this post and also thought the "cost you your life" and "deadly force" comments were a little much.  I then remembered an incident that occurred in my city about five years ago that changed my outlook on going to the bars and the bullshit that goes with it.  Without boring you all too much here is what happened:
Packed bar on a Friday night. A woman in group A tosses an ice cube across the room intended for one of her friends in group B and misses her target hitting a man in group C.  Man C walks over and gets in everybody's face in group B.  Man from group A tries to interject and break up the ensuing argument with words of wisdom "it was an accident, calm down".  Man C pulled a knife out and stabbed Man A in the neck.  Man A was rushed to the hospital and was pronounced dead at the age of 22.

Yep.  Man A should have tried to end the situation from OUTSIDE the danger zone.  Step outside of it (pulling his woman to safety too) and alert 3 bartenders/bouncers of the situation then doing his best lawman impression just as things got heated, to diffuse it for a second until the bouncers can get there.

I have done it a few times to stop bar fights where I was playing.  I've even come offstage to do it. 
You *could* just stand there and watch... but then you won't have a gig there next month if someone dies and the bar closes.
You *could* get in the middle and get your face smashed/stabbed too.
Or
You *could* diffuse the situation, endear yourself to the staff, keep your own ass safe, and maybe gain a little good karma for keeping 2 drunk idiots from destroying their lives (and possibly hitting bystanders if one of them starts shooting wildly).

I've done the cop voice a few times.  You never say you're a cop, you just yell 'sherrifs department'... heck, you could be telling people to call the cops... you never claim to be a cop.  But everyone in every fight or near-fight I've seen will put their own self-interests first, and will stop swinging when they hear that close.

And if they don't, it at least makes the crowd hesitate so the arriving bouncers can pull the aggressor out by his collar and belt loop and do their job to him.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2008, 06:14:05 AM »
  Stepped in for some one that was getting harrased . Thought i made the peace and as I was sharing a shot I got suckered and kicked around by five of his friends.   

You want to scare them? All you need is this!!
Spirit of Truth

Moosejay

« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2008, 07:51:37 AM »

Squaddy would go fucking Nuts if he would read this haha..

'would, could, should....he can go nuts, just that he will have to go nuts alone... ;)

MOOSEJAY YOU FUCKING HOSPITAL MONSTER  ;D

yes...released this morning!

Moosejay

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2008, 07:53:28 AM »
Yep.  Man A should have tried to end the situation from OUTSIDE the danger zone.  Step outside of it (pulling his woman to safety too) and alert 3 bartenders/bouncers of the situation then doing his best lawman impression just as things got heated, to diffuse it for a second until the bouncers can get there.

I have done it a few times to stop bar fights where I was playing.  I've even come offstage to do it. 
You *could* just stand there and watch... but then you won't have a gig there next month if someone dies and the bar closes.
You *could* get in the middle and get your face smashed/stabbed too.
Or
You *could* diffuse the situation, endear yourself to the staff, keep your own ass safe, and maybe gain a little good karma for keeping 2 drunk idiots from destroying their lives (and possibly hitting bystanders if one of them starts shooting wildly).

I've done the cop voice a few times.  You never say you're a cop, you just yell 'sherrifs department'... heck, you could be telling people to call the cops... you never claim to be a cop.  But everyone in every fight or near-fight I've seen will put their own self-interests first, and will stop swinging when they hear that close.

And if they don't, it at least makes the crowd hesitate so the arriving bouncers can pull the aggressor out by his collar and belt loop and do their job to him.

very smart and exactly what you should do