Author Topic: Best Matt C Quote  (Read 5174 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: Best Matt C Quote
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2008, 03:37:02 PM »
"мы должны истребить евреев"

-Matt C

LOLOL  ;D

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2008, 03:38:10 PM »
LOLOL  ;D
Quote from: Camel  Jockey on Today at 03:22:58 PM
"Wir müssen eliminieren Goatboy der iranischen Frau"

-MattC

yall muthrfuckrs are booring as shit dont nobody have nodgoddammm fun on this letter/hell i was thinking this mofo was bout hard ass working the weightroom what i do is party like the muthrfucker at nite and work hard ass shit in the weightroom in the day lite hell i drink sume jackdaniels and smoke sume shit at the nite but by god in the day lite im the muthrfucken best in the weightroom canyt nobody keepup with me goddamm sumbitchss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

bygod you must be faggetts with name like that shit sumbitcjh

pussyboy inthe weightroom camlejoky  and fuckyou to pops

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2008, 11:55:00 AM »
Quote from: Camel  Jockey on Today at 03:22:58 PM
"Wir müssen eliminieren Goatboy der iranischen Frau"

-MattC

yall muthrfuckrs are booring as shit dont nobody have nodgoddammm fun on this letter/hell i was thinking this mofo was bout hard ass working the weightroom what i do is party like the muthrfucker at nite and work hard ass shit in the weightroom in the day lite hell i drink sume jackdaniels and smoke sume shit at the nite but by god in the day lite im the muthrfucken best in the weightroom canyt nobody keepup with me goddamm sumbitchss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

bygod you must be faggetts with name like that shit sumbitcjh

pussyboy inthe weightroom camlejoky  and fuckyou to pops

i like this guy :D 8)
tank u jesus

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2008, 11:57:36 AM »
haha yes we will see if i take him under my wings. some talented guys over here.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2008, 02:21:11 AM »
"If I am ever really in power, the destruction of the Jews will be my first and most important job. As soon as I have power, I shall have gallows after gallows erected, for example, in Washington on the square park-as many of them as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged one after another, and they will stay hanging until they stink. They will stay hanging as long as hygienically possible. As soon as they are untied, then the next group will follow and that will continue until the last Jew in America is exterminated. Exactly the same procedure will be followed in other cities until America is cleansed of the last Jew!"

$