Author Topic: WJ_Harley  (Read 9966 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
WJ_Harley
« on: July 05, 2008, 02:11:46 PM »
Post a Picture.
your asking everyone else to post one, why don't you post your own, include your face in the photo fatboy.

If you don't post a picture of yourself then fuck off and stop asking Everyone else on the entire forum who has a diffrence of opinion to you, to post their picture.

Simple Carbs

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • I'm Phil's Easy Lover
Re: WJ_Harley
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 02:13:23 PM »
Here is a picture of where old trailer trash lives.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 02:15:00 PM »
Post a Picture.
your asking everyone else to post one, why don't you post your own, include your face in the photo fatboy.

If you don't post a picture of yourself then fuck off and stop asking Everyone else on the entire forum who has a diffrence of opinion to you, to post their picture.

its his hobby to ask other men about their picture :-X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 02:15:19 PM »
I bet you two three have trouble sleeping at night thinking about The Squadfather...

too bad for you kunts, WJH is not The Squadfather............. ...keep tossing and turning, bints.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2008, 02:21:23 PM »
Post a Picture.

You first stud.
c

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2008, 02:24:47 PM »

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2008, 02:25:54 PM »

Hahah, of course you post a clip of a guy bouncing up and down on another mans lap ::)
c

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2008, 02:37:16 PM »
I bet you two three have trouble sleeping at night thinking about The Squadfather...

too bad for you kunts, WJH is not The Squadfather............. ...keep tossing and turning, bints.

Hahahahah, watch those little closet pole pounders nash their teeth when they think the allmighty Squadfather is around.

I can confirm the WJ is not sarcasm.

Hope that helps.  8)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2008, 02:41:53 PM »
Hahahahah, watch those little closet pole pounders nash their teeth when they think the allmighty Squadfather is around.

Hope that helps.  8)
and how in earth would you and chaos know that...

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2008, 02:42:29 PM »

Hope that helps.  8)
no you cant

block always maintained he still talked with dave and that dave REALLY WANTED to come back and post but "ron wouldnt let him"

well guess what, the guys at mayhem are not ron, and he can post there freely.

and there never was any explanation for dave always "texting" blockhead, but would never once call into the show.

if he really was innocent of the claims he lived in a trailer park and he really did want to post and really wanted to clear things up ...he would have already

not saying theres anything at all wrong with living in a trailerpark...my aunt lives in a trailer park in chicago and has worked hard her whoel life...  sometimes its just how the cards get delt...

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2008, 02:45:06 PM »
no you cant

block always maintained he still talked with dave and that dave REALLY WANTED to come back and post but "ron wouldnt let him"

and there never was any explanation for dave always "texting" blockhead, but would never once call into the show.

if he really was innocent of the claims he lived in a trailer park and he really did want to post and really wanted to clear things up ...he would have already

not saying theres anything at all wrong with living in a trailerpark...my aunt lives in a trailer park in chicago and has worked hard her whoel life...  sometimes its just how the cards get delt...
::)
c

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2008, 02:46:39 PM »
::)
why would you post 'roll eyes" after this ?

;)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2008, 03:04:15 PM »
why would you post 'roll eyes" after this ?

;)

he actually called in once. didnt have much to say though mostly laughed at jays and blocks jokes and said he liked calling out bullshitters. was a bore really.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2008, 03:21:01 PM »
no you cant

Ive talked to the SF and I can tell you for a fact youre wrong.  Ron wont let him back here on getboring.com.  However, as Im sure that this is much to your chagrin, SF is alive and well and still crushing twunts in somewhere in cyberspace.

Jason

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2008, 03:25:35 PM »
Ive talked to the SF and I can tell you for a fact youre wrong.  Ron wont let him back here on getboring.com.  However, as Im sure that this is much to your chagrin, SF is alive and well and still crushing twunts in somewhere in cyberspace.

Jason

Pegg, you seem to bitch and moan about getbig an awful lot. If you don't like the site maybe you should stop posting. Alternatively you could shack up with Magoo and both lament the decline of the forum and talk about the old days, like a pair of old women with facial hair.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2008, 03:27:42 PM »
Pegg, you seem to bitch and moan about getbig an awful lot. If you don't like the site maybe you should stop posting. Alternatively you could shack up with Magoo and both lament the decline of the forum and talk about the old days, like a pair of old women with facial hair.

Relax kitten its all in good fun.  If I didnt want to post here, I wouldnt.  Ron quit paying me to post eons ago.

Jason

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2008, 03:29:05 PM »

letme tell you sumthing sumbitch what the fuck kindof name is the sweetmucsl you must be a godamm faggett suckin bitch i betyou   must             be the pussyboy in the weightroom with the goddamm name like that shit

pussyboy inthe weightroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2008, 03:31:40 PM »
Relax kitten its all in good fun.  If I didnt want to post here, I wouldnt.  Ron quit paying me to post eons ago.

Jason

Fine, that's good then. When I start seeing Ron's name getting dragged into things and people starting to get critical, that's when I get angry because Ron is the fucking man and don't you ever forget it. One push of his finger and you're gone. He is the fucking Capo di tutti capi and deserves respect as he is the guy who pays to host our bullshit.

This is Ron's house. He makes the rules and we obey them or we're gone, sleeping with the fishes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2008, 03:33:18 PM »
I spent some years in a trailer park.  Came from a poor family.  Until you're 18, you can't really control where you live.  And even as an adult, I had a chance to stay in one for a year - while working 2 jobs, 1 band, and full time masters degree program - and I did it.  I put away a ton of $ without bills, bought a new truck, paid off school, etc.  It was 2003, and everyone with a brain knew real estate here was overvalued so buying would have left me upside down in 08 like everyone else is.  and renting for $1000 a month plus utilities didn't make sense either when I was never home to enjoy it.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2008, 03:35:16 PM »
 Whether you live in a trailer that leaks or own a tropical island is completely immaterial to the quality of your output on an internet forum.
O

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2008, 03:36:59 PM »
Fine, that's good then. When I start seeing Ron's name getting dragged into things and people starting to get critical, that's when I get angry because Ron is the fucking man and don't you ever forget it. One push of his finger and you're gone. He is the fucking Capo di tutti capi and deserves respect as he is the guy who pays to host our bullshit.

This is Ron's house. He makes the rules and we obey them or we're gone, sleeping with the fishes.
fuck you and fuck ron i dont give the fuck what you say you aint shit how the fuck you gonna tell evrybody what will happen you aint shit sumbitch      so you just shut you muthrfuckin mouth godammit

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2008, 03:39:20 PM »
fuck you and fuck ron i dont give the fuck what you say you aint shit how the fuck you gonna tell evrybody what will happen you aint shit sumbitch      so you just shut you muthrfuckin mouth godammit

You ain't shit on Ron's shoe. Ron does more with his life in a day than you will do in your whole pathetic, miserable existence.
You're a bug, easily squished and won't be around much longer unless you buck up your ideas fast.

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2008, 03:50:46 PM »
You ain't shit on Ron's shoe. Ron does more with his life in a day than you will do in your whole pathetic, miserable existence.
You're a bug, easily squished and won't be around much longer unless you buck up your ideas fast.
you lissen to me and you lissen good muthrfukr where you live i swear bygod ill beat your goddamm ass sumbitch you tell me when and where and i will be ther you is a scared pussyboty

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2008, 04:45:06 PM »
Squadfather coming back with the same act and antics is like a high school bully acting all tough, to cover up his homosexuality, then is exposed, and still comes back with the same act all over again....WJ, quit while you are ahead....Stop with all the acts of something you are not, just be true with who you are and make some friends in the bb community...No respect can be gained on the current road you are headed down....

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2008, 04:52:53 PM »
Here is a picture of where old trailer trash lives.
wow he has an end unit?   :o is that next to the gay woods where there's hot action after dark?