Author Topic: Stavios  (Read 8661 times)

Moosejay

Re: Stavios
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2008, 09:03:01 AM »
Post a FRONT DOUBLE BICEP, and lets see how thats looks, If you look good in that pose. you are a good bodybuilder.

very true...along with a FLS, hardest pose to look good, complete in

Moosejay

« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2008, 09:04:45 AM »
4th place doesn't seem too shabby, but it was out of 5 competitors :-\

Plus he is 20 and in the teen class, meaning he conceivably should be more advanced than the younger guys.

I'm not bashing, I think hes got a awesome physique, just not gonna lie to make him feel better

how can you go in teen class at 20?

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2008, 09:05:21 AM »
Let's see the pics. I can't believe that he was beaten by 3 fridges. Bodybuilding judging criteria is pretty simple really: in most cases the guy with the most muscle and the best condition combo wins. This is why some don't understand how Dorian blew the rest away.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2008, 09:09:21 AM »
Oh Yes, TEAM YATES baby

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2008, 09:10:27 AM »
how can you go in teen class at 20?
He said that in Canada, you can be 20 in the teen class

Moosejay

« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2008, 09:12:58 AM »
He said that in Canada, you can be 20 in the teen class

hmm, ok

btw, I have not seen your pics, stavios...everyone seems to have...can you post them?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2008, 03:12:29 PM »
i bet you do princess

I drilled your moms mouth and asian pussy. Suki Suki fo five dolla

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #82 on: July 07, 2008, 03:15:19 PM »
I drilled your moms mouth and asian pussy. Suki Suki fo five dolla

Really Mr Ray..How does she compare with Sasha???

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #83 on: July 07, 2008, 03:17:25 PM »
Stavios problem is he needs to leave the women alone for awhile and work on his physique.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2008, 03:49:49 PM »
stavious, im in ireland and people in my gym were talking about your physique. Its extremely impressive.

Though no point competeing if your head aint in it. i wish you all the best in life.

seem to be a great guy with class physique. criqique though if your legs matched your upperbody it could have been so different.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2008, 03:53:33 PM »
Any pics?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #86 on: July 07, 2008, 04:05:40 PM »
I feel your pain brother....

Last time I competed I came 3rd out of 4 people. I was so pissed I smashed my trophy and deleted every pic I had of the comp (even had a meltdown thread on here about it  ;D). But its just the nature of the sport...  Remember how sick Alex A looked last year and I think I'm right in saying he didn't even get a call out.....

You have a class physique and to think if you keep adding to it for another decade you'll only be 30, well thats just scary to think what you might look like!
P

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #87 on: July 07, 2008, 04:17:33 PM »

Last time I competed I came 3rd out of 4 people. I was so pissed I smashed my trophy and deleted every pic I had of the comp (even had a meltdown thread on here about it  ;D). But its just the nature of the sport...  Remember how sick Alex A looked last year and I think I'm right in saying he didn't even get a call out.....

You have a class physique and to think if you keep adding to it for another decade you'll only be 30, well thats just scary to think what you might look like!

Excellent post, and yes NZMM you did melt on here ;D

Stavios thing being you are so young. Few more years, especially focusing on balance, major improvements can be made and since you look great right now anyway that will be huge. You can keep progressing and by time you are 25, not to even mention 30 the improvements will be so vast while you are still relatively young competitive wise. Like NZMM said, sometimes it is luck of the draw also. Either way you go competiton wise you look far better than most of the population ever will anyway 8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2008, 04:29:29 PM »
stav.... pics up yet?  You're going to be your own toughest critic.

Stavios

« Reply #89 on: July 07, 2008, 05:58:05 PM »
no pictures up yet, I haven't seen anything myself

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #90 on: July 07, 2008, 06:55:14 PM »

lol, wow, Thats funny.

So Stav where you planning on doing Nationals in sept.? Keep your head up some of these teens get some serious growth at 19-20 maybe you will have a nice off-season and surpass them. A lot of IFBB pros didn`t even start competing until late 20`s. I also live in Canada and I have seen teens win there class in the open mens division (some are that good), usually in the lighter cat. so just take it as a positve learning experience. 8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2008, 09:12:57 AM »
Stav,you looked great and did OK............now use this placing as incentive.

Get back in the gym right away..........eat for a day or two,train like a demon,and enter another contest immediately.

You got into the best shape of your life thus far,now get even better.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2008, 09:34:01 AM »
Don't worry Stav.you still have a career in G4P to look forward to :D

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2008, 11:33:53 AM »
Stavios problem is he needs to leave the women alone for awhile and work on his physique.

What and go for the trannies like you sean gay.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2008, 11:40:15 AM »
I looked my best ever but placed 4 out of 5th in the teen class ! Fucking pathetic

I retired from bodybuilding and I won't compete again, that brought me back to reality !
didn't really expect to win but 4th place is fucking shitty

now I will just train for fun and try to gain muscle mass  :)
and if I decide to do a show again, it won't be until like 10 years of off season  :o

good night people I am going to sleep
haha, You're a funny guy.  At least realistic with your placing.  Your physique isn't bad even.  If you take gear because you fail to do much naturally, I understand, but what a waste to take it for a show...correct?
N

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2008, 12:57:14 PM »
haha, You're a funny guy.  At least realistic with your placing.  Your physique isn't bad even.  If you take gear because you fail to do much naturally, I understand, but what a waste to take it for a show...correct?

hmm...how would you rate your physique, Croatch?
just not good enough

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2008, 01:22:23 PM »
hmm...how would you rate your physique, Croatch?
These days, so-so, for me.  To think you have no weak points, is foolish.  My quads could be bigger, chest bigger, smaller waist, wider back, lower lat inserts, unbalanced arms.
List goes on and on, I guess..hahah
N

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #97 on: July 08, 2008, 01:23:25 PM »
These days, so-so, for me.  To think you have no weak points, is foolish.  My quads could be bigger, chest bigger, smaller waist, wider back, lower lat inserts, unbalanced arms.
List goes on and on, I guess..hahah

you could fix all that if you'd up your dosages a bit.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #98 on: July 08, 2008, 01:26:38 PM »
Better to take gear for cosmetic purposes.. You know; to run around in a expensive leased car you don't need lookin all jacked, sporting $400 shades to boot  ;D hahaha

Cometing is a waste of time. You should train to look good, and if you're gonna juice, do it to look good and not because you wanna get oiled up for other men to see

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #99 on: July 08, 2008, 01:37:30 PM »
What and go for the trannies like you sean gay.

Shawn got plenty of vagina in his single days. The man is now married to a lovely wife and wonderful kids.