Author Topic: Stavios  (Read 8567 times)

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Stavios
« on: July 06, 2008, 07:24:09 PM »
How did You do ?  brother :)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: Stavios
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 08:18:42 PM »
Bump

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 08:28:46 PM »
Stav, hit us with the details.  your post-show binge should be midstream by now.

Moosejay

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 08:30:17 PM »
what was the show he did?

my post-surgical binges have always been more prolific than post-contest binges, always happy to awaken from anestehsia ;D

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 08:54:35 PM »
I looked my best ever but placed 4 out of 5th in the teen class ! Fucking pathetic

I retired from bodybuilding and I won't compete again, that brought me back to reality !
didn't really expect to win but 4th place is fucking shitty

now I will just train for fun and try to gain muscle mass  :)
and if I decide to do a show again, it won't be until like 10 years of off season  :o

good night people I am going to sleep

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2008, 08:55:36 PM »
Post pics when you can.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2008, 08:57:03 PM »
I looked my best ever but placed 4 out of 5th in the teen class ! Fucking pathetic

I retired from bodybuilding and I won't compete again, that brought me back to reality !

and if I decide to do a show again, it won't be until like 10 years of off season  :o

You'll get over it as soon as you get some sleep and get your head back into the game.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Moosejay

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2008, 09:00:00 PM »
You'll get over it as soon as you get some sleep and get your head back into the game.

yes, you beat me to it...he will come back harder than ever...sheesh...only 19....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2008, 09:01:18 PM »
He will recover.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2008, 09:01:50 PM »

Don't beat yourself up Stav, you will feel better later on.

I am sure you looked great ;)

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2008, 09:02:38 PM »
don't think so Chaos.

For me, there is no reason to compete if you know you don't have a chance to win.
4th place in a teen class = shitty physique

if I can't even place well in a teen class, I will place even worst in the open because it's a huge step between the 2.

so, off-season from now on and I'll just gain muscle mass. My woman deserves a little bit of attention for now too because she was really nice the whole prep, she didn't complain about anything and I appreciate that a lot.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2008, 09:04:38 PM »
lol 4th out of 5 hahaha good placing for a big mouth like you

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2008, 09:05:20 PM »
don't think so Chaos.

For me, there is no reason to compete if you know you don't have a chance to win.

if I can't even place well in a teen class, I will place even worst in the open because it's a huge step between the 2.

so, off-season from now on and I'll just gain muscle mass. My woman deserves a little bit of attention for now too because she was really nice the whole prep, she didn't complain about anything and I appreciate that a lot.
Quit whining bro, get some rest, collect you thoughts, make up your mind in a few days after you have settled down, if you still feel this way in a week, call it a career and move on..........

At least you tried.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2008, 09:05:42 PM »

Damn dude, i've said those same words before!  :o  

Everyone's gotta earn their bumps and bruises man, you're still learning...keep up bro!

BTW, do you think you should've placed higher or did those other guys look that good????
just not good enough

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2008, 09:09:53 PM »
just up the dosage, bro, and you'll show em next time.

Moosejay

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2008, 09:10:15 PM »
don't think so Chaos.

this bodes well for you, actually.

you will not peak for many, many years.

you will have an entirely diff bod in 10, 20 yrs

took me three yrs to get one trophy, 10 years to win a show

enjoy the journey, young squire

Stavios

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2008, 09:24:06 PM »

BTW, do you think you should've placed higher or did those other guys look that good????

I hate when people say they should have place higher, so I won't say that.

If they placed ahead of me, there was certainly a reason.

I hope this doesn't comes across as I am whinning, because I am not really bothered by that. It's just that in bodybuilding, you got it or you don't.

no problems about that with me, I'll be perfectly happy just lifting for fun  :)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2008, 09:25:59 PM »

I hope this doesn't comes across as I am whinning, because I am not really bothered by that. It's just that in bodybuilding, you got it or you don't.

no problems about that with me, I'll be perfectly happy just lifting for fun  :)
Will you still juice?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2008, 09:29:25 PM »
Will you still juice?

lol
absolutely.

and before the stupid question: "why would you use if you dont plan to compete"
here is the answer: "why is it better to use to get a 5$ trophy ?"

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2008, 09:30:17 PM »
Stavios I dont blame you man, you have an awesome physique and your a pretty good looking guy, to be honest, I would stay lean but lose a lil' muscle and do some modeling. Atleast with that you'll make some money and wont put your body through the rigors that you currently are with your drug regimine at a ripe age of 19. In the end, I doubt the drugs you put in your body was worth a 4th place finish.

I think  you have an awesome physique too. And dude, u dont need validation that you have a good physique from a bunch of schmoes and pedophiles who were in the audience at the show you did. The months of hardwork you put in dieting and the sweat you dropped in the gym is plenty. Who gives a fuck is u placed fourth. You brought your body to a place where it has never gone before. Congrats dude.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2008, 09:31:52 PM »

hahah blue stars what a joke

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2008, 09:33:11 PM »
don't think so Chaos.

Stavios, cmon you know you dont have a shitty physique. You're still better than 99 percent of the population and you have awesome genetics. You need to keep competing, you have to much talent not to. It's only one show and it's still a very competitive field so 4th place is not bad. I have always said you are a true champion.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2008, 09:35:10 PM »

Just bad luck man. You looked good from the pictures you posted. Sounds like you are competing against some serious teens. Usually the teen classes in the states aren't very competitive. My friend got himself into a simmilar situation as yourself. Just compete for fun. It is all fun in games in the end.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2008, 09:35:26 PM »

you looked Great man...Job well done...Must have been a really tough class.... :(

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2008, 09:41:07 PM »
hhahahha you guys are evil, making him believe he's great