Author Topic: Zane impressions  (Read 23790 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Zane impressions
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2008, 05:02:31 PM »
You look great man. Legs seems loads bigger.

Where were you? And are you pretty much following the same calorie oriented principles as before, or have you mixed things up?

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2008, 05:11:52 PM »
adonis was the biggest abuser of steroids in the world when younger but legal problems forced the bloated fker to quit....Adam is such a liar he has been lifting since 14 and is almost 28 now...

That's what's soo funny is adam posted steroid shit all over the place archived on the boards especially at EF...

funny everytime someone posts their real diet all the adonis principles go out the window even he forgot the lies he told as he posted stories of his expensive wine and gourmet meals...hardly mcdonals and ben and jerry..

look at the incredible test and dbol bloat that pathetic loser had....ALL DRUGS!!!! ;D

Woah!

Good to see all these legends out of time out. (Power Rod!)

Leafy has gained a lot more muscle than it first appeared.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2008, 09:00:13 PM »
You look great man. Legs seems loads bigger.

Where were you? And are you pretty much following the same calorie oriented principles as before, or have you mixed things up?
Mixed it up, higher cals this time. Im going to try my hardest to do no cardio this year. I was put in time out.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2008, 10:10:25 PM »

For a girl....rip is starting to put on some size

hahahahaha

leafy, whan you say you used low reps, how low? 3,5,6?
175lbs by 31st July

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2008, 10:14:49 PM »
Mixed it up, higher cals this time. Im going to try my hardest to do no cardio this year. I was put in time out.
i think you should still do cardio

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2008, 11:04:31 PM »
Indeed. I am very proud to announce the future of bodybuilding and the coronation of The GREAT LEAFY BUG.

Leafy Bug shall realize the dream of Polyclitus and carry out the embodiment of perfection thereof.

Now be envious and watch a legend arise via visual vicissitude.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2008, 11:06:11 PM »
hahahahaha

leafy, whan you say you used low reps, how low? 3,5,6?
4-6 most of the time, sometimes 8-12

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2008, 11:07:20 PM »
Still sleeping with the protein powder next to the bed huh?  Looking good brother, glad to see you out of the joint.
\

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2008, 11:41:14 PM »
Still sleeping with the protein powder next to the bed huh?  Looking good brother, glad to see you out of the joint.
Don't want to go catabolic in my sleep  ;D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2008, 11:46:34 PM »
Don't want to go catabolic in my sleep  ;D

Hell no broskie.  All you need is one of those big ZephyrHills water coolers and a mixing cup to complete you setup. ;D
\

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2008, 11:51:39 PM »
Hell no broskie.  All you need is one of those big ZephyrHills water coolers and a mixing cup to complete you setup. ;D
Im going to buy an IV before long. Gotta step it up to the next level.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2008, 11:53:55 PM »

No doubt you are hardcore brother. 

P.S. The vid from your show was good.  Where are your stars?  You looked good.  Ron gave this Lion666 clown stars almost makes me want to give mine back.  I think he used the wrong glasses when he looked at that guys pics.
\

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2008, 12:05:36 AM »
No doubt you are hardcore brother. 

P.S. The vid from your show was good.  Where are your stars?  You looked good.  Ron gave this Lion666 clown stars almost makes me want to give mine back.  I think he used the wrong glasses when he looked at that guys pics.
Not sure. I guess you have to ask for them. I don't understand why vince doesn't have them. I don't think its fair. I think id rather just stick with my gold ones.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2008, 12:12:23 AM »
Not sure. I guess you have to ask for them. I don't understand why vince doesn't have them. I don't think its fair. I think id rather just stick with my gold ones.

PM Ron and you'll get them. Vince doesn't have em cause he makes no attempt to get ready for a show.  He enters to mock the contests.
\

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2008, 07:58:40 AM »
Indeed. I am very proud to announce the future of bodybuilding and the coronation of The GREAT LEAFY BUG.

Leafy Bug shall realize the dream of Polyclitus and carry out the embodiment of perfection thereof.

OH BOY....

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2008, 07:04:58 AM »

please, those words are too big for my inferior mind  ::)

actually i dont know what vicissitude means can you tell me?

AVBG

« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2008, 12:39:20 PM »

LOL! LIVE THE DREAM!

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2008, 08:12:49 PM »
Don't get crazy with the diet and compromise any of your hard-earned size.   8)

LMAO!  :D

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2008, 08:14:41 PM »
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2008, 08:38:07 PM »
LMAO!  :D
actually it is fairly hard for me to gain size.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2008, 08:58:12 PM »
Quite the improvement i think from last year. 6 weeks out here. Still trying to bring it down slow. I am still 170 but i feel like i have hardend up a little bit from last week. Still feeling pretty good and my lifts are still strong. I attribute the growth to extremely heavy lifting and low reps plus sugar during work outs.
what did you do to bring your legs so much in such a short time?
follow the arrows

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2008, 09:09:11 PM »
I know I give you alot of sh!t for being a filthy f@g,but.... You always look good(no homo) so ..I'm not surprised !

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2008, 09:13:17 PM »
what did you do to bring your legs so much in such a short time?
My legs really arent that big. I think the main problem with them before was that i wasnt really training them. I was doing like 100 reps a with 135 on squat and it got them tired but they didn't really grow. They were about 22 inches then and ive added a good 2 solid inches to them. Now i do really heavy squats and leg press. I did 300 on front squat for 2 reps yesterday and the week before 295 for 5. I think just all around heavy overload has been the most succesful and they are still growing.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2008, 09:17:13 PM »
My legs really arent that big. I think the main problem with them before was that i wasnt really training them. I was doing like 100 reps a with 135 on squat and it got them tired but they didn't really grow. They were about 22 inches then and ive added a good 2 solid inches to them. Now i do really heavy squats and leg press. I did 300 on front squat for 2 reps yesterday and the week before 295 for 5. I think just all around heavy overload has been the most succesful and they are still growing.
That's good weight, especially for a guy your weight. Why keep training so heavy if you're dieting?
follow the arrows

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2008, 09:31:31 PM »
That's good weight, especially for a guy your weight. Why keep training so heavy if you're dieting?
I think it is essential for preserving muscle. Your body will eat away whats not being used in the absence of carbohydrates but my carbs are still high. From examining the new pictures i just took im not burning fat as fast as id like so i might start cutting back on them a little bit. Not sure yet. going down to 2200 for about a week or so.