Author Topic: To small to get started  (Read 8975 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: To small to get started
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2008, 03:41:28 PM »
fructose will never reach the muscle ...its useless calories, only purpouse to put fat on the body...    what did make adam and eve get kicked out of the garden of eden ?? twas the FORBIDDEN FRUIT..  :D  hows that for johnny falcon type material ??? haha
Bro you are very knowledgeable, but you don't have the experience to know what it takes to hold on to muscle, not just muscle, but 20 inch arm muscle, 30 inch thigh muscle, 250 at 5'8 muscle. Most of your knowledge comes from what you read or what people tell you, I've been in your shoes and I've experience everything you have in bodybuilding, I have a lot of friends that are Ifbb pros that come to my house for a drink. I help my friends run their shows here in ontario.
\
 Fructose doesn't have to get into the muscle for you to benefit from it. My muscles must maintain full glycogen during the off-season so I can grow. By periodically feeding my body fructose I am burning calories from a different source, hence maintaining my glycogen in my muscles without letting it deplete throughout the day while I am burning 4000 calories on the roof. When I start my diet  I eliminate my carbs on some days and on others I stagger them, and with my super fast matabolism and roofing my muscles are deflated every single day during pre-contest, but at this point it doesn't matter because my goal isn't to build any muscle, infact I would be content losing 5 or six pounds of muscle during the process. Not trying to stirr you up ,but you still have a lot to learn about certain things that seem to contradict certain theories, and in this case I'm right and you'r wrong

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2008, 05:48:31 PM »
i stated my thoughts on the issue, .. you stated yours.. agree to disagree broseph

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2008, 09:02:02 PM »
The only way to get bigger is to take a huge dose of roids and do it that way, sounds like you are genetically small.  Push through it with drugs.

jt
TEAM Nasser