Author Topic: Physique Photographer Jason Ellis Accused of Raping 15-year old Model  (Read 80713 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Physique Photographer Jason Ellis Accused of Raping 15-year old Model
« Reply #150 on: July 10, 2008, 10:30:32 AM »
240 said they put a tail on the girl.  what kind of parent doesnt communicate with their children yet put a detailer on them to track every move?  i think the truth is still unknown in this case.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: July 10, 2008, 10:39:17 AM »
I'm very surprised on how many pedophile types are
on this site. 

15 is illegal period, end of story.
I don't give a fucking shit how the girl looks.

If you know she is 15, and you violate sexually,
you're a fucking pedophile, period.

You could change any law, and I would NEVER touch
a girl that young.  I could barley touch a 20yr old!!

Most are all show no go!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #152 on: July 10, 2008, 10:47:54 AM »
on this site. 

Yes he broke laws but there are still degrees of pedophilia apparently.  Try arguing that having sex with a 15 year old is the same as with a 4 year old.  Also would you call him a pedophile if he was having sex with a 17 year-old one day before her 18th birthday?  I'll agree that 14 (when I guess the relationship started) is bad by most standards.  But with a 15 year old, I don't know if hearing that embitters me enough to wish death on him or anal rape in prison for all eternity or whatever is the standard wish to those commiting carnal crimes by Getbiggers is.  Yeah he's in deep shit though and yeah he definitely should have known better.   

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: July 10, 2008, 10:50:53 AM »
FREE MARS!!!!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #155 on: July 10, 2008, 10:53:55 AM »
Yes he broke laws but there are still degrees of pedophilia apparently.  Try arguing that having sex with a 15 year old is the same as with a 4 year old.  Also would you call him a pedophile if he was having sex with a 17 year-old one day before her 18th birthday?  I'll agree that 14 (when I guess the relationship started) is bad by most standards.  But with a 15 year old, I don't know if hearing that embitters me enough to wish death on him or anal rape in prison for all eternity or whatever is the standard wish to those commiting carnal crimes by Getbiggers is.  Yeah he's in deep shit though and yeah he definitely should have known better.   
if guilty castration seems appropriated

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: July 10, 2008, 10:54:07 AM »
on this site. 

Please try to hide your jealousy of guys who date hot 15 year olds.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: July 10, 2008, 10:59:05 AM »
Mars(may god protect him) will be back shortly and have revenge against the infidels.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: July 10, 2008, 11:00:06 AM »
Who dared to ban the great Mars?

The Coach

« Reply #160 on: July 10, 2008, 11:03:16 AM »
if a kid from a supportive nurturing family is scared, think how it would be for a kid from an abusive family.  If you have a good relationship with your child, your child will ultimately talk to you, and will not make such a significant decision without you.   But if you've been having sex with your daughter for the last few years, it is realistic for her to come to you for permission to end the pregnancy?

If a parent has a good relationship with their child and is open and was raised properly, the child would be even more scared to tell the parent because that child betrayed the parents trust. It's ok to trust your kids, but it's naive to think you can trust them 100%.

Also, if the child has a good relationship with the parents and again.....was raised properly, it shouldn't have happend to begin with. That 15 year old know's the difference between right and wrong. If she doesn't, the parents should be held accountable as well.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #161 on: July 10, 2008, 11:06:10 AM »
wtf happened to Mars?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 10, 2008, 11:08:07 AM »
But what the hell, they can still get an abortion without the parents permission :-\

Yeah, that is weird.

It's ok to trust your kids, but it's naive to think you can trust them 100%.

Big time. Some of these parents that want to be buddies with their kids are more immature than the kids. Kids need structure, they have friends at school, they need a role model outside of school.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: July 10, 2008, 11:09:30 AM »
time was Ron wouldn't make a move around here without consulting Mars first

we all pray for his safe return, insh'Allah

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: July 10, 2008, 11:12:23 AM »

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: July 10, 2008, 11:12:42 AM »
Why are we talking about mars instead of hot 15 year old girls which was the subject of this topic in the first place.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: July 10, 2008, 11:13:25 AM »
BRING BACK MARS

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: July 10, 2008, 11:15:20 AM »
Why are we talking about mars instead of hot 15 year old girls which was the subject of this topic in the first place.

I don't see how you can talk about one without mentioning the other

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #168 on: July 10, 2008, 11:36:20 AM »
If a parent has a good relationship with their child and is open and was raised properly, the child would be even more scared to tell the parent because that child betrayed the parents trust.

there is a difference between being scared and fearing for your life.   the overwhelming majority of times that a minor will get an abortion without talking to her parents is when incest is involved.  how do you propose requiring parental consent and still protect the child in those instances?   investigations and court hearings take time while late term abortions are generally not available.   accusations brand the girl for life.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #169 on: July 10, 2008, 11:49:26 AM »
there is a difference between being scared and fearing for your life.   the overwhelming majority of times that a minor will get an abortion without talking to her parents is when incest is involved.  how do you propose requiring parental consent and still protect the child in those instances?   investigations and court hearings take time while late term abortions are generally not available.   accusations brand the girl for life.

Tim IMO there's probably lots of girls who would have an abortion without telling their parents and it doesn't necessarily take a very extreme set of circumstances. 

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #170 on: July 10, 2008, 11:56:39 AM »
Tim IMO there's probably lots of girls who would have an abortion without telling their parents and it doesn't necessarily take a very extreme set of circumstances. 

again, how do you propose to require parental consent while also protecting victims of incest?

maybe you should just try to develop a better relationship with your child so that she doesn't consider having an abortion without consulting you, and not try to use the state to make up for your shortcomings.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #171 on: July 10, 2008, 12:05:45 PM »
Kids today are fucked beyond belief.  They live in a fantasy world of myspace and facebook and chat all day and think they know each other, they then meet and have sex.  Kids think having sex is cool, girls will sucka  cock for a free shirt from the gap.  Society is moving into a downward spiral.  As America becomes more religious and closed minded , kids are rebelling more and turning into little shits.  When I was a kid I'd get into trouble just like kids today the problem is kids have no respect.  They gained this lack of respect by being able to say what they want online but don't realize that you can't say the same shit to someone in person.  It's a world gone soft, the gov. is now turning into Big Brother, they can watch you and hear you and you can't escape them.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #172 on: July 10, 2008, 12:08:50 PM »
the overwhelming majority of times that a minor will get an abortion without talking to her parents is when incest is involved. 

I just don't think this is a factual statement...I could be wrong though, especially if you're basing this on some study you've read.  Maybe I'm just naive as to the number of times girls are impregnated by relatives.  Are you sure about this?   

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #173 on: July 10, 2008, 12:11:17 PM »
I just don't think this is a factual statement...I could be wrong though, especially if you're basing this on some study you've read. 

Nice post....Spot on as usual!
Spirit of Truth

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #174 on: July 10, 2008, 12:16:30 PM »
would you prefer your daughter to run away from home if she feels she cannot disclose her pregnancy to you?

what about a girl who is a minor by just a few months.  should she be forced to hide her pregnancy until she is of legal age and then get a later term abortion?

and if a parent has the right to prevent a minor child from having an abortion, can a parent force a child to have one?