Author Topic: Physique Photographer Jason Ellis Accused of Raping 15-year old Model  (Read 80760 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Physique Photographer Jason Ellis Accused of Raping 15-year old Model
« Reply #175 on: July 10, 2008, 12:17:08 PM »
A lot of these young girls are to blame for being stupid sluts

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #176 on: July 10, 2008, 12:18:00 PM »

and some are to be blamed for having incestuous relatives

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #177 on: July 10, 2008, 12:19:10 PM »

Damn, bro they are kids. These sick fucks should be de-balled!
Spirit of Truth

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #178 on: July 10, 2008, 12:41:15 PM »
Was Ellis a sexually abused child?  if his mother or father had him sexually he could be permanently damaged and survive as one of the walking wounded.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #179 on: July 10, 2008, 12:42:01 PM »
FREE MARS!!!!

/oh, and turn on the reactor on your way out.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: July 10, 2008, 01:27:01 PM »
Kids today are fucked beyond belief.  They live in a fantasy world of myspace and facebook and chat all day and think they know each other, they then meet and have sex.  Kids think having sex is cool, girls will sucka  cock for a free shirt from the gap.  Society is moving into a downward spiral.  As America becomes more religious and closed minded , kids are rebelling more and turning into little shits.  When I was a kid I'd get into trouble just like kids today the problem is kids have no respect.  They gained this lack of respect by being able to say what they want online but don't realize that you can't say the same shit to someone in person.  It's a world gone soft, the gov. is now turning into Big Brother, they can watch you and hear you and you can't escape them.

Most parents today are losers as well. 
I would have had my ass kicked so hard if I did half the shit
these creaps do these days.
Most are all show no go!

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: July 10, 2008, 01:44:19 PM »
Kids today are fucked beyond belief.  They live in a fantasy world of myspace and facebook and chat all day and think they know each other, they then meet and have sex.  Kids think having sex is cool, girls will sucka  cock for a free shirt from the gap.  Society is moving into a downward spiral.  As America becomes more religious and closed minded , kids are rebelling more and turning into little shits.  When I was a kid I'd get into trouble just like kids today the problem is kids have no respect.  They gained this lack of respect by being able to say what they want online but don't realize that you can't say the same shit to someone in person.  It's a world gone soft, the gov. is now turning into Big Brother, they can watch you and hear you and you can't escape them.

don;t blame religion. lack of religion is the problem here in america. if NOTHING else religion is away to control people. even if you don't believe in god or another higher being the fact that there may be one keeps MANY people in check..doing the right thing ,...which is a good,

i do however agree that the goverment needs to take a step back. parents need to step up and be parents
irongearco.com

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: July 10, 2008, 02:02:19 PM »
I wouldn't want someone nailing my daughter at that age, but guess what, that's how it goes. 

hahaha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #183 on: July 10, 2008, 06:41:05 PM »
Damn, bro they are kids. These sick fucks should be de-balled!

Jason Ellis won't recover.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #184 on: July 10, 2008, 07:07:31 PM »
Where is the liberal thinking here? Most posters sound like they have been listening to Oprah or Dr Phil. What a bunch of hypocrites. Just because there are laws doesn't mean those laws are right. Have a think about the legal age young people can buy alcohol. That varies a lot. Same goes for interest in sex. Teenagers mature at different ages. To call someone a pedophile because he had sex with a precocious 15 year old is not what that word means.

I have seen parents worry about their daughters and have no clue that some are already women. Others see it and often these teenagers are sexually active.

The point re the photographer was the parents alerted the police and that is when the law stepped in. It doesn't sound like the teenager minded at all and cooperated and even deceived her parents to see the couple.

On the one hand we have the most crass bunch of assholes on the internet when it comes to how they collectively treat women or talk about them or to them on this forum. It is disgusting. Now some of those same dorks are pulling the morality bullshit and pontificating about right and wrong. I doubt America will ever be rational when it comes to attitudes about sex. As a nation you are so uptight and always have been.

Do we have to have that dickhead Leafy Bug on this adult forum? His attacks on Onlyme are way beyond what is civil.

WOW....

I've seen some retarded things come out of Basile's mouth...but this one takes the cake. If I had any respect for the fool, this would've pretty much wiped it out

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: July 10, 2008, 07:14:31 PM »
WOW....

I've seen some retarded things come out of Basile's mouth...but this one takes the cake. If I had any respect for the fool, this would've pretty much wiped it out

I was going to let basile babysit my teenage niece.  Now I'm rethinking it.  I think she'd be safer home alone.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #186 on: July 10, 2008, 07:16:21 PM »
I was going to let basile babysit my teenage niece.  Now I'm rethinking it.  I think she'd be safer home alone.

Chances are, he already has pictures of her from the beach...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: July 10, 2008, 07:18:55 PM »
Chances are, he already has pictures of her from the beach...

Chances are he considers himself to be a student of the arts, and he masturbates furiously to said pictures.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Moosejay

« Reply #189 on: July 10, 2008, 07:41:43 PM »
Most parents today are losers as well. 
I would have had my ass kicked so hard if I did half the shit
these creaps do these days.

Yes

I'd likely not be alive if I tried this malarkey with my parents

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #190 on: July 10, 2008, 08:05:16 PM »

I was thinking about getting 240 to do a website for me. Now I'm rethinking it. I think I should take my business elsewhere.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: July 10, 2008, 08:06:27 PM »
I was thinking about getting 240 to do a website for me. Now I'm rethinking it. I think I should take my business elsewhere.
need a place to post your beach shots slick?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #192 on: July 10, 2008, 08:08:39 PM »
dude, vince, i took 2 anabol today and im bloated as fuck and looking SWOLE  bro !!    ;D  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: July 10, 2008, 08:09:50 PM »

hey, this is a discussion board.  I am a former teacher and I find the thought of anyone having sex with anyone under 18 to be disgusting.  They are kids.  You might have some kids who are mature, but not all of them are, and no horny 33-year old male should ever be the one to decide if an underage girl is ready or not.  If our opinions differ on this topic, so be it.  

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #194 on: July 10, 2008, 08:11:07 PM »
Get the F.uck out of here you fucken perverted pedo, im sure 240 will begging for $300 from a pedo like you

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: July 10, 2008, 08:13:51 PM »
maybe Vince needs a site to document all the funerals he attends around the world.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #196 on: July 10, 2008, 08:20:42 PM »
maybe Vince needs a site to document all the funerals he attends around the world.
HAHAHAH "The uninvited guest" i've crashed a few parties but to crash a funeral is fucken psychotic, what makes it worse is that it was a 2 hour drive to there

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #197 on: July 10, 2008, 08:27:22 PM »

That's not Lift Studios

Keep that Pedo away from my Cocaine!

The Coach

« Reply #198 on: July 10, 2008, 08:34:43 PM »
Quote from Vince;

Where is the liberal thinking here? Most posters sound like they have been listening to Oprah or Dr Phil. What a bunch of hypocrites. Just because there are laws doesn't mean those laws are right. Have a think about the legal age young people can buy alcohol. That varies a lot. Same goes for interest in sex. Teenagers mature at different ages. To call someone a pedophile because he had sex with a precocious 15 year old is not what that word means.

I have seen parents worry about their daughters and have no clue that some are already women. Others see it and often these teenagers are sexually active.

The point re the photographer was the parents alerted the police and that is when the law stepped in. It doesn't sound like the teenager minded at all and cooperated and even deceived her parents to see the couple.

On the one hand we have the most crass bunch of assholes on the internet when it comes to how they collectively treat women or talk about them or to them on this forum. It is disgusting. Now some of those same dorks are pulling the morality bullshit and pontificating about right and wrong. I doubt America will ever be rational when it comes to attitudes about sex. As a nation you are so uptight and always have been.

Do we have to have that dickhead Leafy Bug on this adult forum? His attacks on Onlyme are way beyond what is civil.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there's the problem right there. Liberal thinking with no to little morals to comprehend. Now you know why I think the way I do about liberals.....at least Libs like Vince.

The Coach

« Reply #199 on: July 10, 2008, 08:37:53 PM »
hey, this is a discussion board.  I am a former teacher and I find the thought of anyone having sex with anyone under 18 to be disgusting.  They are kids.  You might have some kids who are mature, but not all of them are, and no horny 33-year old male should ever be the one to decide if an underage girl is ready or not.  If our opinions differ on this topic, so be it.  

Screw him Rob, personally I wouldn't care who my client was, if they ever said that too me I'd probably leave them buried under the squat rack with a full load. Besides, I've got plenty of work for you. Things are changing.