Author Topic: Physique Photographer Jason Ellis Accused of Raping 15-year old Model  (Read 79654 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Physique Photographer Jason Ellis Accused of Raping 15-year old Model
« Reply #225 on: July 12, 2008, 08:55:08 AM »
He is a great photographer!
Although every good photographer is automatically labeled "gay" on this board, he is accused of sleeping with an underaged GIRL, which makes him HETEROSEXUAL.

Hi Jason.
a

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #226 on: July 12, 2008, 09:32:15 AM »
dude was 33. she was 15.

that's fucked up
No, it was lucky, until he got caught. ;)
Fact is, most 30 year old guys don't have teenage girls...who are hot, coming after them.  This is reality.  If it were common place, they'd change the law, due to increase in the statutory crimes.
I love the moral high ground walkers here.  If the girl below wanted to get nailed, laws aside, you'd hit it...who are you kidding...ahah  Age becomes irrelevant, when fine pussy is involved.  To tell yourself otherwise is foolish.

N

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: July 12, 2008, 09:34:16 AM »
Fact is, most 30 year old guys don't have teenage girls...who are hot, coming after them.  This is reality.  If it were common place, they'd change the law, due to increase in the statutory crimes.
I love the moral high ground walkers here.  If the girl below wanted to get nailed, laws aside, you'd hit it...who are you kidding...ahah  Age becomes irrelevant, when fine pussy is involved.  To tell yourself otherwise is foolish.

:o

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: July 12, 2008, 09:36:16 AM »
hahaha can you imagine some 35 year old guy saying to such a fox "no, you are too young, i prefer my fat obese american woman" hahahaha gayer than pms

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #229 on: July 12, 2008, 09:37:58 AM »
hahaha can you imagine some 35 year old guy saying to such a fox "no, you are too young, i prefer my fat obese american woman" hahahaha gayer than pms
That's the whole idea, to bang hot "young" woman.  To start capping the age, only holds you back. ;D  I don't discriminate.  If a hot girl wants some penis, oh well. :D
N

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #230 on: July 12, 2008, 09:41:30 AM »
First off....

Vince Basile...you're an idiot however it does explain why you have a bunch of pictures of kids playing on the beach

christinafitness....you're an idiot too, it is innocent until proven guilty but if he was innocent, he wouldn't have tried to run for Mexico.... ::)

A 15 year old is a "CHILD".  They lack the maturity to make appropriate decisions and people like Jason took advantage of it for his own lust. 

What's worse is Jason thought it was amusing to tell the parents that they were going horseback riding if you get pun. 

Messing with a CHILD is illegal, immoral, and disgusting.......period.  There's nothing more to say about it. 
A

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: July 12, 2008, 09:43:29 AM »
There is a fine but distinct line between,
knowing someone is underage and persuing
them, and exploiting them by promising a career
and money,

and then have some chick in a bar,
that looks 18, says she's 18,
you believe she is 18
and then get busted.
Most are all show no go!

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: July 12, 2008, 09:45:27 AM »

wow, I will use this pic later on  ;) ...you have any more of her?
I

exoslimjim

• Getbig II
« Reply #233 on: July 12, 2008, 12:16:10 PM »
I really can't believe what i read here from vince b and some other posters.

Yes, not all 15yr olds are the same.  But vince u need to stfu and keep to urself.  You're an aged out of shape man who has questionable ethics and you're debating with a teacher on this crap?  You can say anything want, but teens for the most part don't know everything and may do stupid things.  Most 18yr olds still don't know jack. 

I just turned 21 and i work with kids who are 13-17.  I feel like i'm 40 around them and I'm very immature.

There are guys that know how to restrain themselves and those that are just completely fucked up. That is why there is civil in civilization. There is no such thing as a high-er moral ground... you either have them or you don't. 

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #234 on: July 12, 2008, 12:20:23 PM »
Where is the liberal thinking here? Most posters sound like they have been listening to Oprah or Dr Phil. What a bunch of hypocrites. Just because there are laws doesn't mean those laws are right. Have a think about the legal age young people can buy alcohol. That varies a lot. Same goes for interest in sex. Teenagers mature at different ages. To call someone a pedophile because he had sex with a precocious 15 year old is not what that word means.

I have seen parents worry about their daughters and have no clue that some are already women. Others see it and often these teenagers are sexually active.

The point re the photographer was the parents alerted the police and that is when the law stepped in. It doesn't sound like the teenager minded at all and cooperated and even deceived her parents to see the couple.

On the one hand we have the most crass bunch of assholes on the internet when it comes to how they collectively treat women or talk about them or to them on this forum. It is disgusting. Now some of those same dorks are pulling the morality bullshit and pontificating about right and wrong. I doubt America will ever be rational when it comes to attitudes about sex. As a nation you are so uptight and always have been.

Do we have to have that dickhead Leafy Bug on this adult forum? His attacks on Onlyme are way beyond what is civil.

Hi pedophile!  :D
Addicted to the Steal

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #235 on: July 12, 2008, 12:30:24 PM »
15 is pretty young but i do think a chick hits her physical prime somewhere between 17 - 19

E
E

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #236 on: July 12, 2008, 01:23:38 PM »
I was the loudest one (well, along with goatboy) questioning the sanity of a 10-year old performing an adult routine in adult clothes to "I'm so hot" or some nonsense like that.

Just like this photog Ellis...

It's exposing kids to a world at way too young an age.  Yes, the 10-year old can have perfectly good intentions just to dance.  But chances are, that 10-year old performed at a lot of shows where Ellis and others just like him, were backstage snapping away.

Age 10 is close to 15.  If ellis (and others like him) will have sick 3-ways with 15-year olds, it wouldn't take much for him to take a 10 year old home.  They don't give a damn about breaking the law, messing up a kid's head, etc.

The minute you say it's "okay" for him to nail a 15-year old, you open up the door to 14, 13, 12, 11, and 10 year olds.  It's NEVER okay.
  was it you or the gimmick that is you ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #237 on: July 12, 2008, 01:27:06 PM »
I agree that a 15 year old should be able to comprehend what she's doing to a degree, and because it's not a case of rape, the judgement of the "victim" has to come into play..

And for the record, I am 21, and I would fucking nail some of the 15-16 year olf high school chicks I see out in Long Island. They're fair game if they consent.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #238 on: July 12, 2008, 02:26:14 PM »
15 is pretty young but i do think a chick hits her physical prime somewhere between 17 - 19

E
No, those are the years they are pretty broken in by. :D  Maybe if females weren't such sluts today, waiting until they were 21 would be fine.  Instead, you better get crackin' or you'll be getting 3rd hand pussy when they're 18.
N

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #239 on: December 30, 2008, 01:51:17 PM »
:(

io856

« Reply #240 on: December 30, 2008, 01:52:38 PM »
:(
You are intrigued by the Jason Ellis story.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: December 30, 2008, 01:54:29 PM »
You are intrigued by the Jason Ellis story.

I am, it is true.

Will he recover?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #242 on: December 30, 2008, 03:04:41 PM »
Wow,I missed this thread.............can`t beleive Vince Basiles viewpoints on this...........seek help Basile!

spinnis

« Reply #243 on: December 30, 2008, 03:07:43 PM »
Ive fucked a few 15 yr olds, Back in the day.

Good old times, now 17 is prime meat!

spinnis

« Reply #244 on: December 30, 2008, 03:10:49 PM »

If this wanted to have sex with you.

NO ONE WOULD SAY NO.

spinnis

« Reply #245 on: December 30, 2008, 03:13:38 PM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #246 on: December 30, 2008, 03:17:41 PM »
Thank your liberal governor Arnold for that one.
I agree, he's a POS as a Gov.

Haha... They could do it long before Arnold was Governor.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: December 30, 2008, 03:19:52 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: December 31, 2008, 10:26:26 AM »
great pics, good times.

Mars