Author Topic: TIRED OF STUPID IRAN FEARMONGERING  (Read 9716 times)

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Re: TIRED OF STUPID IRAN FEARMONGERING
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2008, 06:54:48 PM »
It really boils down to this: the U.S., Israel and the west want to preserve our way of life...which is pretty damn good if you ask me.

Conversely, dictators like the ones in Iran think we should live like them and want to destroy our way of life. Just look at 9/11 and the little Iranian dictator's OWN WORDS about wiping Israel off the map.

You don't hear leaders of industrialized/advanced nations openly calling for the destruction of others.

Ask anyone who has lived under a muslim extremist regime which way of life he or she would choose.

In our lifetimes, it's doubtful we'll see western ways fully adapted in some of these ass backwards countries.

But fast forward 30, 40 or 50 years and there's a good chance democracy will take hold in some of these locations and we'll look back and Bush will be one name in the history books who helped forge the way.

Freedom is an inborn desire that all men strive for. These dictators are in a constant struggle to fight that desire from their own people.

Right now, if anyone threatens to destroy the way of life the west, we need to do everything in our power to protect ourselves and defeat the enemy.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2008, 07:03:07 PM »
praise be to the prophet mohamad right John Matrix

lalalallalalalalalala

suckmymuscle

« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2008, 07:08:27 PM »
sure, inevitable.  Could be 10 days, could be 10 years, could be 150 years.

All things end, no denying that.  There will come a day when the USA isn't the only superpower.

I hope it's in a few hundred years.  We can sit around and ponder when it'll happen, but since we can't do sheeit to stop it, and since people have been saying for hundreds of years that the end is just around the corner, yet our leaders always find ways to actually expand our power and influence...

I'd say we shouldn't worry about it.  prepare for the worst, but know that the smartest people on earth are working to keep the USA #1.  And they've done it so far.  If the house of cards comes falling one day, so be it. I"m having an ice cream sundae tonight because that's something I CAN control.  World money situation = above my pay grade lol...

Actually, it is predicted that China's GNP wil surpass the U.S' by 2020. In terms of PPP(purchasing power parity) per capita the U.S is 12th in the World.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2008, 07:45:01 PM »
  Actually, it is predicted that China's GNP wil surpass the U.S' by 2020. In terms of PPP(purchasing power parity) per capita the U.S is 12th in the World.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I believe that.  They're growing like crazy.  many believe the wars in afghanistan and iraw were really about setting up that nice row of bases to keep china at bay, growing slower than possible.  CHI grabbing iran oil contracts, but USA controlling iraqi and afghan contracts.

If we'd have let china get all that oil, we'd be hella screwed in 10-15 years when they had the energy they needed to grow.  I mean, they are essentially a nation of a billion near-slaves, right?  Living in squalor and working hard?  A nation can get VERY rich with a billion strong workforce who works for peanuts.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2008, 07:58:50 PM »
They are scared shittless after we rolled over an enemy that they fought to a standstill for so many years. They obviously feel that the only way to ensure their security is to obtain these weapons.  We completely destabilized the region when we went after saddam. That is obvious.

The problem is where does nuclear proliferation end? Is Iran stable enough to even control such weapons? Perhaps the US and Russia should make sure every country has at least 1 Nuke, that way everyone feels safe. Maybe then we can get back some of that oil money from the middle east???  :P (oh wait that is what russia is already doing - why dont they want a missile shield again?)

Good post.
I hate the State.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2008, 10:11:49 AM »
haha, nobody wants to touch this, everyone is afraid to even consider the possibility that israel is anything but the most righteous and holy of places, filled with those we were taught to speak of with a hushed reverence.

i'll touch reeel nice like as i see it....

hitler kills the jew.....germany's fault...so instead of giving them a part of germany ya take a whole bunch of jews...and put em where muslims were living..buut how do you get said muslims out of what is now israel...

well..murder...rape...ge nocide...yanno..the usual terrorist stuff...now those kids, all grown up ,that saw their mums getting raped and their dad heads getting chopped off , in fits of vengeful rage commit suicide bombings and it hits prime time news as terrorism...

you sow...n so on n so forth..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2008, 10:18:41 AM »

You don't hear leaders of industrialized/advanced nations openly calling for the destruction of others.

no we dont talk about it...we actually go do it killing hundreds of thousands.. ;)
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2008, 11:08:16 AM »
Wow what a delusional bunch of morons jerking each other off. Hey matrix do u have any idea what kinds of people Iran supports. How many Americans, including attacks in the 80's, these bastards have killed. Please don't put Israel in the same box as them. Its amazing how u been nowhere, seen nothing naive Libs, actually think we're the bad guys in all of this.
L

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2008, 11:19:01 AM »

Uhh, yes you do, far from uncommon and it's been done as well.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2008, 11:23:13 AM »
Who? On a daily basis.....
L

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2008, 11:28:43 AM »
israel has long range missles, have tested and used weapons against their neighbors, have WMDS, develop nuclear technology, chemical weapons, have shown aggressive hostile tendencies to bordering states, routinely ignores and defies UN resolutions and the international community, causes massive unstability in the region, uses terror tactics, has been caught spying on the US, and preumptively strikes anyone they wish, intimidates the region with military might, etc etc, but no, no, iran is the bad guy ::)

Israel has also never threatened to wipe out a neighboring country to fufil an ancient propechy either.
Y

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2008, 11:29:38 AM »
Wow what a delusional bunch of morons jerking each other off. Hey matrix do u have any idea what kinds of people Iran supports. How many Americans, including attacks in the 80's, these bastards have killed. Please don't put Israel in the same box as them. Its amazing how u been nowhere, seen nothing naive Libs, actually think we're the bad guys in all of this.

Ozmo doesn't believe that Hezbollah is financed by Iran. Apparently the mountains of evidence are most likely a conspiracy theory.  ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2008, 11:31:45 AM »
Its amazing...I'm waiting for the "Iran hasn't invaded" line...what utter bullshit. Where would u rather live, who has done more for the world...Israel or Iran....who is a democracy. U douchbags call us Nazi's, u all would have fit in pretty damm well in 1939.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2008, 11:32:54 AM »
Its amazing...I'm waiting for the "Iran hasn't invaded" line...what utter bullshit. Where would u rather live, who has done more for the world...Israel or Iran....who is a democracy. U douchbags call us Nazi's, u all would have fit in pretty damm well in 1939.

Muslims are innocent. If Israel was gone we would never suffer another terrorist attack again. Didn't you know that? That's THE only reason they hate us.  ::)

Nevermind the fact that Iranian money has directly financed the deaths of thousands of American lives.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2008, 11:38:36 AM »
Besides oil...what does Iran do for anybody.
L

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2008, 11:43:09 AM »
I just don't understand that if people don't consider Iran a threat, who in the world exactly DO they consider a threat.
Y

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2008, 11:43:59 AM »
Besides oil...what does Iran do for anybody.

They kill Americans but it's ok. As long as they say they didn't do it that's good enough for most Getbiggers to believe them.  ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2008, 11:48:40 AM »
I just don't understand that if people don't consider Iran a threat, who in the world exactly DO they consider a threat.

Well they consider the US a threat. We're the bad guy...didn't u know that.
L

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2008, 11:57:23 AM »

Well they consider the US a threat. We're the bad guy...didn't u know that.

Sometimes I forget that Bush is responsible for all the evils on the planet, and every future evil is just a reaction to something he's done/will do.
Y

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2008, 12:00:02 PM »
I guess if McCain gets in, it will be 4 more years of hearing that.
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2008, 12:10:07 PM »
. Where would u rather live, who has done more for the world...Israel or Iran....who is a democracy.

haha, israel is among the most racist nations on earth, everything there is based on strict racial lines, its no different if not worse than apartheid south africa who was demonized and condemned by the whole world who, ironically, does nothing but praise israel.
oh and what exactly are all these wonderful things israel has done for the world? ::)

i think islam is mostly a virus as well, but tell me what exactly is iran going to do to america? why do we 'need' to go over there, and commit thousands of american lives, to stop them from doing what?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2008, 12:17:04 PM »
Muslims are innocent. If Israel was gone we would never suffer another terrorist attack again. Didn't you know that? That's THE only reason they hate us.  ::)

Nevermind the fact that Iranian money has directly financed the deaths of thousands of American lives.

no one said anything about extremist muslims being 'innocent' ::) they may not like us or our way of life, but the only reason they are motivated enough to actually try to hurt us IS BECAUSE WE SUPPORT ISRAEL. japan is a free democracy with loads of materialism. canada is no different than the US. italy is a free democracy. holland is a free democracy.
all these nations are 'free democracies' with very similar principles. so why is it that they only try to hurt us?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2008, 12:17:41 PM »
I guess if McCain gets in, it will be 4 more years of hearing that.

Hey bitching and moaning along with the safety of the United States.....I'd take that!

"Iran is not a threat" ~ Obama

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2008, 12:23:18 PM »
Gimme a break...this argument is so ridiculous. Do u hear the rethoric coming out of the Middle East, they want to erase the Western way of life. Our support of  Israel stems from the Cold War. They were a hedge against Soviet expansion in the form of Arab nationalism. The world does not work they way u thin, despite all the good intentions in the world. Oil comes from the Mid East, until it doesn't we will do what we have to, to protect our stategic bets interests. Ever been to Israel, very nice place, pleasant people.

I'd also invite u to look at the problems happening in England, Holland and even Denmark, with the muslims.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2008, 12:23:43 PM »
no one said anything about extremist muslims being 'innocent' ::) they may not like us or our way of life, but the only reason they are motivated enough to actually try to hurt us IS BECAUSE WE SUPPORT ISRAEL. japan is a free democracy with loads of materialism. canada is no different than the US. italy is a free democracy. holland is a free democracy.
all these nations are 'free democracies' with very similar principles. so why is it that they only try to hurt us?

Terrible, terrible argument. There have been a large number of Muslims arrested in Holland for plotting terrorist attacks and cells that want an Islamic state set up. Most of the Muslim terrorists in Asia attack us and others because they want a Muslim super state set up across the Pacific. Abu Sayyaf, Jemaah Islamiya, MLF and the other groups exist due to Islam, not Israel.

You're a moron if you think they would stop attacking us if we didn't support Israel. They would attack us for our bases, our support of Saudi Arabia's, Egypt's and other country's governments and many other reasons. Only a stupid ass would be dumb enough to actually think that.

Al Qaeda has also said that Japan would be punished for their actions. The only reason it probably hasn't happened is because Japan has a very small foreign population and a couple dozen Muslims arriving in the country would surely be watched and picked up before. Not to mention it's almost impossible to get any kind of explosives or weapons into the country.

Muslims in England want Sharia law implemented. They will continue to rally for it and demand it until they get it.

Blaming Israel for the reason terrorism exists is something Al Qaeda and people with IQs below 100 do.

Take away Israel and they'll hate us for another 1000 reasons. Plain and simple.