Author Topic: TIRED OF STUPID IRAN FEARMONGERING  (Read 9719 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
TIRED OF STUPID IRAN FEARMONGERING
« on: July 09, 2008, 03:52:15 PM »
im sick of this administration and the media trying to demonize and make a boogeyman out of iran, jesus christ they arent doing anything anyone else in their position wouldnt do.

they are NO THREAT to the united states at all, they already know if they even lift a finger against us our our little bed buddies israel they will get annihilated, stop trying to pretend they are some DANGEROUS BAD MAN WHOSE GOING TO SEND THEIR SCARY MISSLES INTO AMERICAS LITTLE FAMILIES IF WE DONT GO BOMB THEM SOON

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: TIRED OF STUPID IRAN FEARMONGERING
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 03:58:09 PM »
Iran is dropping the dollar and is trying to get OPEC to do the same.

That happens, and we're all fuct.

For THAT reason, they deserve to be hit.

Saddam did the same thing in 2002/2003.  We saw what happened to him ;)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 04:05:30 PM »
some day we'll learn to get along, Insh'allah

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 04:12:35 PM »
Letting them acquire nukes is probably not a great idea. It's probably too late, so oh well.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 04:15:58 PM »
israel has long range missles, have tested and used weapons against their neighbors, have WMDS, develop nuclear technology, chemical weapons, have shown aggressive hostile tendencies to bordering states, routinely ignores and defies UN resolutions and the international community, causes massive unstability in the region, uses terror tactics, has been caught spying on the US, and preumptively strikes anyone they wish, intimidates the region with military might, etc etc, but no, no, iran is the bad guy ::)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 04:17:14 PM »
Letting them acquire nukes is probably not a great idea. It's probably too late, so oh well.
and just what exactly happens if they get these nukes you speak of? tell me what exactly.

krendan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 04:17:48 PM »
looks  like the dollar is falling...the world is realising and USA is getting pissed....if it stays this way....big shit is going to happen. I don't think america is going to let their money fall so bad in front of the rest of the world

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 04:18:18 PM »
israel has long range missles, have tested and used weapons against their neighbors, have WMDS, develop nuclear technology, chemical weapons, have shown aggressive hostile tendencies to bordering states, routinely ignores and defies UN resolutions and the international community, causes massive unstability in the region, uses terror tactics, has been caught spying on the US, and preumptively strikes anyone they wish, intimidates the region with military might, etc etc, but no, no, iran is the bad guy ::)

Yup.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 04:39:55 PM »
and just what exactly happens if they get these nukes you speak of? tell me what exactly.

Then we get a facist regime that joins the "Mutually assured destruction" club which we can no longer do jack about regardless of what they do.

Also Isreal could have easily turned the whole of the Middle East into a parking lot long ago but have been repeatedly held back. They routinely get suicide bombs are are surrounded by enemies. They routinely get missles lobbed into their country.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 04:41:16 PM »
haha, nobody wants to touch this, everyone is afraid to even consider the possibility that israel is anything but the most righteous and holy of places, filled with those we were taught to speak of with a hushed reverence.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2008, 04:42:55 PM »
Then we get a facist regime that joins the "Mutually assured destruction" club which we can no longer do jack about regardless of what they do.

Also Isreal could have easily turned the whole of the Middle East into a parking lot long ago but have been repeatedly held back. They routinely get suicide bombs are are surrounded by enemies. They routinely get missles lobbed into their country.
come back when you have some perspective you havent got by watching fox news all your life.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2008, 04:43:24 PM »

Best post ever.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2008, 04:44:51 PM »
I'm waiting for Moosejay to get high on oxys and benzos and then post about how you hate America and aren't hard working because you actually have the balls to question the government.  ;D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2008, 04:45:19 PM »
I'm waiting for Moosejay to get high on oxys and benzos and then post about how you hate America and aren't hard working because you actually have the balls to question the government.  ;D

It's coming.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2008, 04:46:14 PM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2008, 04:50:58 PM »
Iran would kick our candyasses faster than you can say "Axis of Evil."

PS  bush is the 2nd greatest Nazi of all time. 

a

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2008, 04:53:41 PM »
Iran would kick our candyasses faster than you can say "Axis of Evil."

Huh?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2008, 04:55:00 PM »
dont worry i think islam sucks as well

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2008, 04:57:58 PM »
dont worry i think islam sucks as well

Well at least you're balanced.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2008, 05:00:20 PM »
come back when you have some perspective you havent got by watching fox news all your life.

Sorry I dont watch much TV. What part of my post dont you agree with? That That they are a facist theologically driven extremest goverment, or that when they get weapons we wont be able to do anyting about it?  You remember that little nuclear standoff between Pakistan and India a few years back? Thats what happens when the nuclear playing field becomes bigger.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2008, 05:04:07 PM »
Sorry I dont watch much TV. What part of my post dont you agree with? That That they are a facist theologically driven extremest goverment, or that when they get weapons we wont be able to do anyting about it?  You remember that little nuclear standoff between Pakistan and India a few years back? Thats what happens when the nuclear playing field becomes bigger.

Don't worry, when a democrat is in office, John will whole heartedly support Obama's "surgical strike" against their nukes.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2008, 05:08:12 PM »
im sick of this administration and the media trying to demonize and make a boogeyman out of iran, jesus christ they arent doing anything anyone else in their position wouldnt do.

they are NO THREAT to the united states at all, they already know if they even lift a finger against us our our little bed buddies israel they will get annihilated, stop trying to pretend they are some DANGEROUS BAD MAN WHOSE GOING TO SEND THEIR SCARY MISSLES INTO AMERICAS LITTLE FAMILIES IF WE DONT GO BOMB THEM SOON

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

::)

israel share the western way of life and breed lot of geniuses who participated in the making of a better world for everyone while muslims fuck camels, goats, sleep in caves and feces huts, constantly beat the shit out of ugly women considered as animals and for some reasons want to kill and replace everything and everyone that is not muslim.

Damn you're fucking dumb.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2008, 05:13:40 PM »

why do you think it is that they want nukes?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2008, 05:16:37 PM »
Don't worry, when a democrat is in office, John will whole heartedly support Obama's "surgical strike" against their nukes.
this has absolutely nothing to do with democrats vs repubs. where did i mention that at all? i think any sort of strike against iran by us would be completely unwarrented and wrong and would only serve to make them feel they need such weapons to defend themselves even more.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2008, 05:31:07 PM »
why do you think it is that they want nukes?

They are scared shittless after we rolled over an enemy that they fought to a standstill for so many years. They obviously feel that the only way to ensure their security is to obtain these weapons.  We completely destabilized the region when we went after saddam. That is obvious.

The problem is where does nuclear proliferation end? Is Iran stable enough to even control such weapons? Perhaps the US and Russia should make sure every country has at least 1 Nuke, that way everyone feels safe. Maybe then we can get back some of that oil money from the middle east???  :P (oh wait that is what russia is already doing - why dont they want a missile shield again?)