Author Topic: Obama says we should speak Spanish  (Read 2078 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Obama says we should speak Spanish
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2008, 08:50:46 PM »
Your English is terrible. Thanks for not knowing how to convey what point you're trying to make. First you're asking me to cite your typing. Then you ask me to cite your claims of being academic. And now you expected me to just put 2+2 together and realize you were talking about your grammar again? Terrible English while lacking the ability to convey your point. Way to go.  ::)

By the way, I'll be damned if I'm going to go through your posting history to dig up examples. You can't honestly think anyone cares about you that much? I'll just point it out the next time you slip up, "academic."  ::)
I mean English. If they spent enough time teaching English to these kids, they wouldn't need to be teaching all the subjects in Spanish.

'Your English is terrible' cannot be considered an example. It is a claim without basis and you are merely continuing the same libel.

I repeatedly asked for examples of my poor English skills; you have provided no such examples. Go take a nap 22 year old.
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2008, 08:53:21 PM »
'Your English is terrible' cannot be considered an example. It is a claim without basis and you are merely continuing the same libel.

I repeatedly asked for examples of my poor English skills; you have provided no such examples. Go take a nap 22 year old.

I just told you that no one in their right mind would care enough to go digging through your posting history to prove their point. I know you've got nothing better to do with your time in your Korean bungalow, but I do. Next time you slip up I'll just point it out, he who claims to be an academic despite being nothing more than a shitty English teacher.  :D

Why are you getting so bent out of shape? Probably because I'm right and you know it. Those poor Korean kids. I really feel for them. Being taught English by a hack.

Going to hit the hay now. Feel free to keep expecting me to dig through 5,000+ posts to prove my point. Moron.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2008, 09:06:49 PM »
I just told you that no one in their right mind would care enough to go digging through your posting history to prove their point. I know you've got nothing better to do with your time in your Korean bungalow, but I do. Next time you slip up I'll just point it out, he who claims to be an academic despite being nothing more than a shitty English teacher.  :D

Why are you getting so bent out of shape? Probably because I'm right and you know it. Those poor Korean kids. I really feel for them. Being taught English by a hack.

Going to hit the hay now. Feel free to keep expecting me to dig through 5,000+ posts to prove my point. Moron.

Says the spoiled rich snot from Connecticut...
I hate the State.