Author Topic: Teaching Korean Style: With a Really Big Stick....  (Read 9513 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Teaching Korean Style: With a Really Big Stick....
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2008, 07:43:28 AM »
bro, SK isnt even that great a place to make money.  theres many better places.  if you hate it so much there , then leave.  you seem obsessed.  BTW, binghamton is a much bigger shit hole. ;)

Binghamton is a shithole but I went there to get an education not enjoy the place; only spent 2 years there and did two years abroad.
I hate the State.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2008, 08:05:44 AM »
You fucking Koreans are all so proud of yourself; proud of what? Your stupid ass Confucianism? The fact that you were trampled on by every surrounding culture in the world, from the Chinese, the Mongols to the Japanese?! Your useless educational system of Hagwons, Stick beatings and memorisation?! Your trampy, golddigging, superficial women? Your scumbag racism toward every foreigner who doesn't look like you?! Take your pride and shove it up your ass; but you are smart one, aren't you? You know your country sucks horribly and you are desperate to get the fuck out; every Korean I have met who has spent a few years outside of Korea can't wait to leave their own country again! Korea is the armpit of Asia; even as I write this China is fast approaching you in monetary wealth and well, you never could touch Japan. Sad, sad, sad....I guess you can be proud of Kim-Chi, huh? Hey, it's something.  ::)
You are right. Why they are still aggressive like old japan?
Nothing productive = Confucianism and Catholicism

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2008, 08:40:21 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA  ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2008, 08:48:22 AM »
That blob Jaejonna getting a beatdown, now thats funny

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2008, 08:49:38 AM »
I have never seen a picture of him, so that's hard to say, but he's clearly a smart guy.

I have the worst genetics on getbig. That is a known fact. So what?
I hate the State.

exoslimjim

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2008, 08:58:28 AM »
i would think that 2 yrs living in sk and two youtube videos probably isn't enough to grasp sk culture, probably a good exposure, but obviously not a thorough one.

there are plenty of americans that would fit the description you made about skoreans.... and btw what have you done for this country to make it as good as it is today?  If nothing you should not be criticizing the lack in others.

And no its not a known fact that you have the worst genetics.  That is ur excuse.  If you are fat and out of shape, spend less time on here and more time in the gym.  You wouldn't want yourself to be a drain on our healthcare would you?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2008, 09:32:50 AM »
You are right. Why they are still aggressive like old japan?
Nothing productive = Confucianism and Catholicism

I think you hit the nail on the head there buddy. Japan has moved forward and Korea is still stuck in its past; racist, intolerant, insecure...combine Christianity with Confucianism and you get poison....Koreans live in their own world; they need to open their eyes.
Young people like Dragon should work to change the country instead of just realising how bad it sucks and trying to get out because Korea gets stuck with the worst people in this way and the more open minded ones just leave. Anyway...I am leaving in 3 weeks so it doesn't matter anyway.

I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2008, 09:36:51 AM »
All koreans smells like nuts and oil.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2008, 09:47:56 AM »
i would think that 2 yrs living in sk and two youtube videos probably isn't enough to grasp sk culture, probably a good exposure, but obviously not a thorough one.

there are plenty of americans that would fit the description you made about skoreans.... and btw what have you done for this country to make it as good as it is today?  If nothing you should not be criticizing the lack in others.

And no its not a known fact that you have the worst genetics.  That is ur excuse.  If you are fat and out of shape, spend less time on here and more time in the gym.  You wouldn't want yourself to be a drain on our healthcare would you?

Most Americans have the same issues that Koreans do; I take it you are Korean. I have tried to be open minded talk to people ask questions and oppose racist work policies. I have given up and am leaving. Sorry, your country is a dump; next time I come to Easy Asia, I will go to a real country; I will go to Japan.

By worst genetics I mean bad bone structure, short muscle bellies and various other things that are physically impossible to change (lack of white muscle fibers, etc.).
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2008, 09:48:44 AM »
All koreans smells like nuts and oil.

;) ;D
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2008, 09:55:46 AM »
;) ;D

Why is it that the teeth of most vietnamese people looks like shit? How are the teeth of the Koreans? Fugly? ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2008, 09:59:40 AM »
thus is the way of their culture

every culture has its own diff ways of doing things

they prob look at some of the things we do and laugh as well
w

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2008, 10:09:04 AM »
That blob Jaejonna getting a beatdown, now thats funny
your calling me a blob fatty ? hahahha two years tops before your soil fertilizer, enjoy the rest of your pathetic life , all 12 months of it hahaha
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2008, 10:09:41 AM »

Why is it that the teeth of most vietnamese people looks like shit? How are the teeth of the Koreans? Fugly? ;D

;D :)

Korean teeth vary quite a bit.
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2008, 10:10:23 AM »

they prob look at some of the things we do and laugh as well

That does not make it right. Terrorists laugh at freedom of speech, but freedom of speech is still the right thing from an objective standpoint.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2008, 10:12:40 AM »

That does not make it right. Terrorists laugh at freedom of speech, but freedom of speech is still the right thing from an objective standpoint.

Exactly my point. Objectively speaking, Korea is a shithole.
I hate the State.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2008, 10:13:11 AM »
I will go to Japan.

Nice place to visit, but your current allergies will flair up fast if you experience what some long termers there told me about.

You will get laid there tho.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2008, 10:15:28 AM »
Nice place to visit, but your current allergies will flair up fast if you experience what some long termers there told me about.

You will get laid there tho.

I am taking at least a one year break from Asia anyway.
I hate the State.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2008, 10:19:31 AM »
Most Americans have the same issues that Koreans do; I take it you are Korean. I have tried to be open minded talk to people ask questions and oppose racist work policies. I have given up and am leaving. Sorry, your country is a dump; next time I come to Easy Asia, I will go to a real country; I will go to Japan.
You'd make more money in the Middle East in TEFL.
!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2008, 10:29:37 AM »
You'd make more money in the Middle East in TEFL.

You couldn't pay me enough to be an American in the ME.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2008, 10:33:01 AM »
pffft...

As Public Enemy said, "Don't Believe The Hype".
!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2008, 10:39:25 AM »

Same. Anyway...Korea marks the end of TEFL for me...done, finished.....dead end career...moving on to better and brighter things.
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2008, 10:40:27 AM »
Same. Anyway...Korea marks the end of TEFL for me...done, finished.....dead end career...moving on to better and brighter things.

Professor Deicide. <- Debussey will be extremely proud of you when you get your Ph.D. and perhaps becomes a professor :D

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2008, 01:01:37 PM »
You fucking Koreans are all so proud of yourself; proud of what? Your stupid ass Confucianism? The fact that you were trampled on by every surrounding culture in the world, from the Chinese, the Mongols to the Japanese?! Your useless educational system of Hagwons, Stick beatings and memorisation?! Your trampy, golddigging, superficial women? Your scumbag racism toward every foreigner who doesn't look like you?! Take your pride and shove it up your ass; but you are smart one, aren't you? You know your country sucks horribly and you are desperate to get the fuck out; every Korean I have met who has spent a few years outside of Korea can't wait to leave their own country again! Korea is the armpit of Asia; even as I write this China is fast approaching you in monetary wealth and well, you never could touch Japan. Sad, sad, sad....I guess you can be proud of Kim-Chi, huh? Hey, it's something.  ::)

Epic self-ownage and admission of inability to get pussy because of minimum wage salary.

You are in the TEFL program, everyone knows that is code for "I can't get a real job where I live and have no direction in life, so I'm going to go to a foreign country to figure things out".  You are not in Korea to use it as a "bank", because if you are doing TEFL you are basically an impoverished teacher.  Just accept that fact that you hate it there because everyone treats you like crap because you are a tool.  I know a lot of people who are not Korean, who go there to teach English and they love it there.   

If you hate the country so much then leave.

Deicide, it appears there are some thingys??

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2008, 01:15:19 PM »
I think you hit the nail on the head there buddy. Japan has moved forward and Korea is still stuck in its past; racist, intolerant, insecure...combine Christianity with Confucianism and you get poison....Koreans live in their own world; they need to open their eyes.
Young people like Dragon should work to change the country instead of just realising how bad it sucks and trying to get out because Korea gets stuck with the worst people in this way and the more open minded ones just leave. Anyway...I am leaving in 3 weeks so it doesn't matter anyway.

No offence to Korean at all.
But Sometime i understand why japanese fascists could invade and conquer Korea several times easily.