Author Topic: Important: First movie of Interrogation in Guantanamo bay released  (Read 11191 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Important: First movie of Interrogation in Guantanamo bay released
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2008, 01:14:53 PM »
I guess that explains why the terroist they release end up being picked up again by US soldiers or blowing themselves and innocents up.

Thanks for the clarification, and factual evidence  ::) I guess your in the know when it comes to terror organizations and those at gitmo  ::)

I would think that if you were detained for no reason and then eventually let go... you may get a little crazy and decide to START offing people.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for getting rid of terrorists, but to not give anyone an appeal or an ability to explain their case and be released is just wrong.

We should hold ourselves to a higher standard than this.

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2008, 01:16:12 PM »
I cannot see that on CNN... please point me to the news post were they make such accusations.

It's on the front page. How can you not see it? ::)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2008, 01:18:28 PM »
I would think that if you were detained for no reason and then eventually let go... you may get a little crazy and decide to START offing people.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for getting rid of terrorists, but to not give anyone an appeal or an ability to explain their case and be released is just wrong.

We should hold ourselves to a higher standard than this.

You mean giving a non US citizen (terrorist) the same rights under the United States constitution as an American  ::)

2 Harvard law professors have already came out and stated that this will and could release these terrorists into the United States, hope they land in your yard not mine.

A higher standard  ???

Shocking, I don't remember the last time a US soldier strapped explosives around his body and blew up a market of 50 people.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2008, 01:19:05 PM »
It's on the front page. How can you not see it? ::)

no it says accused of killing an American soldier. there is a difference, for all I know anybody can be accusted of anything
with the difference they cannot hold you or me indefinitely in prison without proper prove.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2008, 01:20:44 PM »
But at least they have Bin Laden's limo driver.  ;D ;D ;D

I guess we're still looking for his shoe cobbler.
a

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2008, 01:20:48 PM »
You mean giving a non US citizen (terrorist) the same rights under the United States constitution as an American  ::)

2 Harvard law professors have already came out and stated that this will and could release these terrorists into the United States, hope they land in your yard not mine.

A higher standard  ???

Shocking, I don't remember the last time a US soldier strapped explosives around his body and blew up a market of 50 people.

oh because there is such a vast difference between that and JDAM in a busy residential area right?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2008, 01:22:10 PM »

A higher standard  ???

I don't believe that just because they're not US citizens means that they should be treated differently.

Didn't we go to Iraq to bring democracy and freedom?

Shouldn't we practice what we preach? Do you not see the epic irony in how we are operating this war?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2008, 01:22:59 PM »
you stupid idiot, he's a 16 year old that wants to and will if he ever gets the chance blow up innocent people

you think they just picked him u cause he was shopping at a sports store, you dumbass?

And you're sure of that how?

Dumbfuck.

And it's been documented that many innocent people have been held captive for periods longer than a year without trail. Will you repay them for the period of time they lost?

This country is going down the gutter slowly.

You mean giving a non US citizen (terrorist) the same rights under the United States constitution as an American  

A higher standard  

Many have been kidnapped from their native countries, cock sucker. Thanks to their period of captivity they'll go off and join some durkas that want to kill everyone.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2008, 01:23:36 PM »
oh because there is such a vast difference between that and JDAM in a busy residential area right?

;D ;D

I know. But dropping napalm from a stealth bomber at 50,000 ft at midnight is brave and courageous.

It's pretty simple; in the war on terror, the US is Nazi Germany and the rest of the world is a weak little jew and we are torturing and killing as many as we can. We're a school yard bully, nothing more.
a

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2008, 01:24:27 PM »
;D ;D

I know. But dropping napalm from a stealth bomber at 50,000 ft at midnight is brave and courageous.

and a lot more fun for our nintendo pilots ::)

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2008, 01:25:01 PM »
no it says accused of killing an American soldier. there is a difference, for all I know anybody can be accusted of anything
with the difference they cannot hold you or me indefinitely in prison without proper prove.

Tell that to the dead soldiers family.

They have enough proof to take him to trial.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2008, 01:26:14 PM »
I don't believe that just because they're not US citizens means that they should be treated differently.

They should

Didn't we go to Iraq to bring democracy and freedom?
Saving lives is freedom

Shouldn't we practice what we preach? Do you not see the epic irony in how we are operating this war?
Look at other wars that we have sucesfully won, and that sounds stupid. We invented and used the Blitzkrieg technique (Britain Aviator school), and used it against the axis powers killing 32 million civilians, but we ended the war.
Epic misunderstanding of how to win and operate a war, since it is fought with guns not hugs and flowers.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2008, 01:26:53 PM »

no problem I'm sure if they are rational thinking people they understand that simply because somebody is accused doesn't mean he
has to be person that killed him.
And I don't cry for soldiers ;) they signed up and new what they were doing, I did when I signed up and all the others did the same.
No sympathy what so ever, it's part of the profession.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2008, 01:27:21 PM »

I'd definitely be about showing that the person who did it... DID IT... then stringing his ass up.

Be certain and decisive about the punishment... prove it and take care of him. That's how you help his family.

Try him in a real court... prove it beyond a reasonable doubt then give the family the closer they need to believe he didn't lose his life in vain.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2008, 01:27:42 PM »

No, tell them their boy tried to play Gi-Joe and payed the price.

I'm fucking sick of people acting like its every american's obligation to support the war and soliders. And besides anyon who really supports the soliders would want the war to end and for the them to come home. Infact, the soliders feel the very same. They sent more donations to Ron Paul than to any other candidate. nuff said!

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2008, 01:28:00 PM »
I'm starting to think "Nico" is a little terrorist from the middle east.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2008, 01:28:20 PM »
I'd definitely be about showing that the person who did it... DID IT... then stringing his ass up.

Be certain and decisive about the punishment... prove it and take care of him. That's how you help his family.

Try him in a real court... prove it beyond a reasonable doubt then give the family the closer they need to believe he didn't lose his life in vain.

So would you do the same to the US soldiers that killed the families "accidentally" (lol) in Iraq on many occasions?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2008, 01:28:28 PM »

Epic inability to quote properly.

Anyway... This is not about hugs... It's about proving that person did in fact commit a crime... Unless the truth means that little to you.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2008, 01:29:13 PM »
I'm starting to think "Nico" is a little terrorist from the middle east.

ahhhhh running out of argument ;) you neoconservatives are generally speaking weak minded and not too clever to beginn with

tata

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2008, 01:29:32 PM »
  Adolescents are very dangerous when they take up a cause. The high testosterone, immaturity, natural passion and their tendency to see things in an all or nothing dichotomy, which is typical of their age, makes them the prime candidates for recrutiment by terrorist organizations. There are tons of male adolescents who are extremely angry and upset at the World and are just waiting for a charismatic leader to give them a cause to kill and die for.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2008, 01:29:42 PM »
And you're sure of that how?

Dumbfuck.

And it's been documented that many innocent people have been held captive for periods longer than a year without trail. Will you repay them for the period of time they lost?

This country is going down the gutter slowly.

Many have been kidnapped from their native countries, cock sucker. Thanks to their period of captivity they'll go off and join some durkas that want to kill everyone.

Proof positive the US intel agencies have more information than you, Camel.

Then why don't you move out?

Yeah and those innocent people have been released, this video is 5 years old.

People like you should give up things for their countries, not American soldiers.

Pakistani Taliban leader refuses to be taken alive
Tue Jul 24

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - A Pakistani Taliban leader blew himself up to avoid arrest by government forces near the Afghan border on Tuesday, three years after his release from U.S. detention in Guantanamo Bay, officials said.

Abdullah Mehsud, 31, spent over 2 years in Guantanamo.

Shortly after his release in March 2004, Mehsud shot to prominence by kidnapping two Chinese engineers working in South Waziristan, a region known as a hotbed of support for al Qaeda and the Taliban.

“He was killed in a house in Zhob,” Interior Ministry spokesman Javed Iqbal Cheema said, referring to a district of southwest Baluchistan province neighboring Waziristan.

A counter-terrorism squad acting on a tip-off raided the house belonging to a senior official from the pro-Taliban Islamist party of Fazal-ur-Rehman, leader of the opposition in the National Assembly.

“We asked them to surrender but they opened fire,” Mira Jan, the chief administrator for Zhob, told Reuters.

“The shooting lasted for about half an hour and then we heard a blast from inside the house.”

Mehsud blew himself to avoid arrest, Jan said. Four other men were arrested.

Mehsud, who lost a leg in a landmine explosion a few days before the Taliban took Kabul in September 1996, was second-in-command of a Pakistani Taliban group headed by Baitullah Mehsud…

One supposes Mr. Mehsud just couldn’t face another meal of honey-glazed chicken and rice pilaf.

Surely this story will be a lesson to all of those who want to release the rest of the terrorists still held in Guantanamo.  

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2008, 01:29:59 PM »
So would you do the same to the US soldiers that killed the families "accidentally" (lol) in Iraq on many occasions?

Yes... Prove a crime and sentence them for that crime.

If it is truly accidental, then that will come out as well.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2008, 01:31:26 PM »
Proof positive the US intel agencies have more information than you, Camel.

Mehsud blew himself to avoid arrest, Jan said. Four other men were arrested.

Mehsud, who lost a leg in a landmine explosion a few days before the Taliban took Kabul in September 1996, was second-in-command of a Pakistani Taliban group headed by Baitullah Mehsud…

One supposes Mr. Mehsud just couldn’t face another meal of honey-glazed chicken and rice pilaf.

Surely this story will be a lesson to all of those who want to release the rest of the terrorists still held in Guantanamo.  

hahaha he was  bendy fucker must have ran out of the house when the law enforcement agents LOLed because he blew himself.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2008, 01:32:32 PM »
Yes... Prove a crime and sentence them for that crime.

If it is truly accidental, then that will come out as well.

ahhh but by what court ;) Iraqy or US? ;)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2008, 01:33:21 PM »
ahhh but by what court ;) Iraqy or US? ;)

How about a tribunal of both?