Author Topic: UFC's Ramage Jackson arrested after pursuit with police  (Read 10087 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Re: UFC's Ramage Jackson arrested after pursuit with police
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2008, 02:23:41 PM »
Hahaha...this coming from the monster stud who trains at the "Las Vegas COMBAT CLUB"...hahaha fuckign tool!

Hey Hammer, If I join a combat club will I be as bad as you???

I don't train at the LV Combat Club.  That's where Phil Baroni trains and you said you'd go there and knock him out.

You got called out and you haven't showed any proof that you went there and knocked him out.  So did you bitch out?

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2008, 02:45:25 PM »
I don't train at the LV Combat Club.  That's where Phil Baroni trains and you said you'd go there and knock him out.

You got called out and you haven't showed any proof that you went there and knocked him out.  So did you bitch out?

I called you out bitch!  You haven't done shit, and youre not goin to either you little broomstick of a wimp.  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2008, 02:58:26 PM »
I called you out bitch!  You haven't done shit, and youre not goin to either you little broomstick of a wimp.  ::)

You're calling people out yet you won't post a pic of your claimed 20 inch arms? Kind of ironic, friend.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2008, 03:01:44 PM »
You're calling people out yet you won't post a pic of your claimed 20 inch arms? Kind of ironic, friend.

Unless I give you permission to speak...STFU horse face.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2008, 05:06:27 PM »
Unless I give you permission to speak...STFU horse face.

Bitter Colombian joker faced retard suffering a mid-life crisis meltdown!  :D

Sorry Yemeni, don't go challenging me to a cage fight at 42 years old or anything!  ::)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2008, 09:45:31 PM »
He is far from stupid...If he didn't run, they would have found over a pound of meth is his truck (allegedly)...I think he can bounce back from evading the cops...It will actually give him some more street cred...A pound of meth would have seen him do serious time...

Where in the hell did you hear this? I would of thought he was high on something if anything, but a pound of meth... Did you see his last paycheck? I bet he got that truck for free it says Toyo Tires, they prolly paid for the truck! He doesn't have to sell drugs and no ONE NO ONE buys a lb for personal... They would be dead!!!!

Dana bailed his out cause the TUF kid didn't make Dana shit, Page has already bought Dana's house in the money he has made the UFC! They have to bail out one of the top 5  LW's in the world that helps to sell shoes and rake in cash.

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2008, 07:14:01 AM »

Where in the hell did you hear this? I would of thought he was high on something if anything, but a pound of meth... Did you see his last paycheck? I bet he got that truck for free it says Toyo Tires, they prolly paid for the truck! He doesn't have to sell drugs and no ONE NO ONE buys a lb for personal... They would be dead!!!!

Dana bailed his out cause the TUF kid didn't make Dana shit, Page has already bought Dana's house in the money he has made the UFC! They have to bail out one of the top 5  LW's in the world that helps to sell shoes and rake in cash.

Spot on. Thanks for bringing truth and light to this subject, Sin.  ;D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Rampage Arrested! WTF???
« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2008, 08:12:48 AM »
that kid on TUF kicks a limo window and says some dumb stuff while drunk, or those two kids get into a fight in the house, and dana says they're a disgrace to the sport and kicks them off.

rampage goes on a police chase, wrecking cars and putting people's lives in danger while driving his gigantic "RAMPAGE JACKSON" truck, dana posts bail.

boy, no hypocrisy there at all. ::)
You are a gay moron.
!

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2008, 08:52:47 AM »
Rampage has been arrested again.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2008, 10:23:49 AM »
Rampage has been arrested again.

yep...

Quinton Jackson picked up again by police for mental evaluation

A day after being arrested on a felony hit-and-run charge and posting $25,000 bail, UFC light heavyweight Quinton Jackson has been apprehended again by police in California, according to TMZ.com.
According to today's report, friends of "Rampage" waved down police at approximately 4:30 p.m. after they were "worried about his behavior."
Jackson was reportedly taken to a hospital for evaluation.
w

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2008, 01:17:12 PM »
yep...

Quinton Jackson picked up again by police for mental evaluation

A day after being arrested on a felony hit-and-run charge and posting $25,000 bail, UFC light heavyweight Quinton Jackson has been apprehended again by police in California, according to TMZ.com.
According to today's report, friends of "Rampage" waved down police at approximately 4:30 p.m. after they were "worried about his behavior."
Jackson was reportedly taken to a hospital for evaluation.

I wonder what is wrong with him.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2008, 01:44:11 PM »
I wonder what is wrong with him.

My guess - deep depression from losing the title and generous self medication...
w