Author Topic: Do you feel superior to average people???????????  (Read 4267 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Do you feel superior to average people???????????
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2008, 07:47:34 AM »
it does. It shows that youre some fag in his mid to late thirties, who spends more time on GB than with his kids and family and who feels he needs to prove that hes more intelligent than someone who is 15 years younger than him.

hahaha, calm down little man!

No need to cry, just grab a book and try to get smarter.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2008, 07:49:58 AM »
i was at Sam's Club getting groceries for the week and couldn't help but notice all the skinny guys, fat guys, skinny/fat guys, bald guys, "men" with no muscle, etc. and i felt physically and mentally superior to these guys, do you feel the same?

YOU SHOULD LOOK UP NARCISSIST....
THEN LOOK UP INFERIORITY COMPLEX....
C

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2008, 07:53:35 AM »
i was at Sam's Club getting groceries for the week and couldn't help but notice all the skinny guys, fat guys, skinny/fat guys, bald guys, "men" with no muscle, etc. and i felt physically and mentally superior to these guys, do you feel the same?

I definitely feel superior to fat people.  Their lack of willpower sickens me!  >:(

Not so with thin people...  so they aren't bodybuilders, so what?  For all I know they may run marathons or something. At least they're not weak-willed fatties.  And bald people?  Are you serious?  It's not their fault they're bald, and it's no positive reflection on you or me that we have hair.  That's not within a person's control.
Ron: "I am lazy."

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2008, 08:01:47 AM »
hahaha, calm down little man!

No need to cry, just grab a book and try to get smarter.

How can I calm down. Im getting owned by Goatboy. Its terrifying.  ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2008, 08:03:45 AM »
How can I calm down. Im getting owned by Goatboy. Its terrifying.  ::)

I'm confused... where did I own you, or even make a post directed at you?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2008, 08:17:28 AM »

I'm confused... where did I own you, or even make a post directed at you?

nevermind that, james_hetfield is smoking too much weed in his parents basement lately...

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2008, 09:04:39 AM »
When I look around and see people my age looking way older than me fat, balding, looking like shit, I feel my lifestyle is well worth the effort.
I am a big baby

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2008, 09:05:56 AM »
where did you learn english? In Lesotho?

You write like a parrot speaks.

LMAO

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2008, 09:08:54 AM »

I definitely feel superior to fat people.  Their lack of willpower sickens me!  >:(

Not so with thin people...  so they aren't bodybuilders, so what?  For all I know they may run marathons or something. At least they're not weak-willed fatties.  And bald people?  Are you serious?  It's not their fault they're bald, and it's no positive reflection on you or me that we have hair.  That's not within a person's control.

That's pretty much how I feel.

Although I also feel superior to rich skinny people who I know are unfit. They might be richer than me, and hell, they might even be brainier than me, but I'll be damned if they can do a better most-muscular than me!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2008, 09:14:32 AM »
Of course I feel superior.  That's one of the perks of being superior.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2008, 09:29:30 AM »
no
choice is an illusion

incognegro

• Getbig II
  • I move the weight like i'm Oprah's son!
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2008, 09:41:28 AM »
I feel superior when i'm in the club and girls look and smile, I feel uncomfortable when I'm at a picnic barbeque etc. and drunk cougars oogle me and fawn all over me in front of their drunk husbands, whom in which petend to be my friend, but want to beat my ass cause i'm half their age and have their wife wanting to fu>k me

incognegro

• Getbig II
  • I move the weight like i'm Oprah's son!
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2008, 09:44:33 AM »
I feel good about my physique, I am pretty much content with it, but I am working on that other part i'm trying to get my bank account to grow like my biceps and than I may feel more superior

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2008, 09:55:19 AM »
I feel good about my physique, I am pretty much content with it, but I am working on that other part i'm trying to get my bank account to grow like my biceps and than I may feel more superior
hahahha niggaz got the game f-up'ed
L

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2008, 10:00:17 AM »

No, when I'm in very lean shape from extensive cutting and training, I feel inferior because I'm not strong enough to be average and just blend in, and feel ok with it. To be a good natured average happy John Doe, that's what takes strength. Part of my philosophy is to not give my self credit or put my self over other people. I admire the average out of shape person that are friendly, helpful, positive and not grumpy.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2008, 10:08:44 AM »
I admire the average out of shape person that are friendly, helpful, positive and not grumpy.

While you can admire those traits in a person, I find it difficult to admire someone overall if they're a fat piece of shit... it tells me they have no self-respect, don't care how they present themselves to the world, and lack discipline and willpower.  It tells me they have a weak character.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2008, 10:09:46 AM »
No, when I'm in very lean shape from extensive cutting and training, I feel inferior because I'm not strong enough to be average and just blend in, and feel ok with it. To be a good natured average happy John Doe, that's what takes strength. Part of my philosophy is to not give my self credit or put my self over other people. I admire the average out of shape person that are friendly, helpful, positive and not grumpy.

You know deep down that they're all against you.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2008, 10:11:03 AM »
When I am surrounded by Aryans, I feel superior.
L

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2008, 10:52:39 AM »
you guys must be fucking huge !!!! lmao

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2008, 11:03:20 AM »
You've chosen one facet of life out of many and given it a disproportional weighting on the overall superiority scale.

You feel superior because YOU feel being big is something that's important, but I would guess that the majority of others don't feel that it's very important, if important at all.
Y

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2008, 02:43:23 PM »
When I look around and see people my age looking way older than me fat, balding, looking like shit, I feel my lifestyle is well worth the effort.
hahahaha, there was one skinny dude in his late 40's or early 50's, bald, wearing an Ironworkers jacket who tried puffing out his chest when he saw me walking by so he could protect his fat wife's "honor".

Bauce Major

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2008, 02:47:29 PM »
Average people make anyone over 200lbs feel like they're superior.

I'm 205 and I had a guy tell me "you're on that gh huh?" *points to my forearm* He's like "yea that gh. Those fake muscles. My son's on it too. I know."

smh @ high school dropouts trying to start a conversation with me.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2008, 02:53:44 PM »

Why mentally?  I understand the feeling of physical supremacy.  Are you claiming that you are smarter than these guys just because you workout or that you are mentally superior because you have the mental fortitude to make your physical gains?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2008, 03:08:29 PM »
When I am surrounded by Aryans, I feel inferior.
FIXED

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2008, 03:20:35 PM »
You've chosen one facet of life out of many and given it a disproportional weighting on the overall superiority scale.

You feel superior because YOU feel being big is something that's important, but I would guess that the majority of others don't feel that it's very important, if important at all.

If it's not important to others why do they mention it all the time?

Appearance is important to almost everyone, some of us just have the drive to take it all the way.