Author Topic: Blubbering Jihadist: "You Don't Care About Me  (Read 9120 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Blubbering Jihadist: "You Don't Care About Me
« Reply #100 on: July 22, 2008, 03:51:02 PM »
Hahahah. I got to admit, Tapper's instant destructions are Jag are some of the most entertaining things I've ever read on Getbig. Wish he would come around more often.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #101 on: July 22, 2008, 03:54:25 PM »
Hahahah. I got to admit, Tapper's instant destructions are Jag are some of the most entertaining things I've ever read on Getbig. Wish he would come around more often.

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

OMG! It's one big circle jerk.

pssst: BF, Tapper says you have cold hands.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: July 22, 2008, 03:55:42 PM »

Calm down Ahmad, you seem pretty feisty today. Bad day pushing your snake oil caps onto unsuspecting retards?

By the way, how did that business venture between you and that criminal go? You know, the one where you two were trying to push a phony cure for SARS?  ???

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #103 on: July 22, 2008, 03:58:21 PM »

I bet that National Wildlife Preserve you call a twat is too. If I stuffed some of those MPG caps up there, would I get a few more miles out of you?

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: July 22, 2008, 04:03:29 PM »
I bet that National Wildlife Preserve you call a twat is too. If I stuffed some of those MPG caps up there, would I get a few more miles out of you?

LMAO !!!

You would think with Jag's I.Q of 160, she would be busy working on some cure, instead of making a fool of her self on GetBig   ::)   ::)   ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2008, 04:12:00 PM »
LMAO !!!

You would think with Jag's I.Q of 160, she would be busy working on some cure, instead of making a fool of her self on GetBig   ::)   ::)   ::)

She and a criminal actually developed an entirely herbal cure for SARS. Maybe she really does have a 160 IQ!  ::)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2008, 04:14:25 PM »
I see a picture of US Soldiers trying to save the life of a farmer boy that was accidentally shot, you see pictures never tell
the whole truth, it always depends what your believes are.

You see pictures never tell the whole truth but they do lend a hand to the deductive reasoning explained in just a few pictures of a wounded man, and American Medics.

So, even in that scenario you don't know who shot who, but you do know that the American Medics are lending a hand to save a life.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 22, 2008, 11:52:53 PM »
My point is, you stunned ####, that Canada is NOT the utopia you make it out to be. Canadian politicians have ALWAYS done as they pleased and Canadians have virtually no recourse to combat it. Charter of Rights and Freedoms? Dont make me laugh. There are no rights in Canada, only privileges.

kekekeke like the US government hasn't always done what they want, you have to be delusional to believe otherwise.

I much much muuuuuch rather go to Canada than the US, and yes I believe the US and UK have become a terrible police state.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 22, 2008, 11:55:14 PM »
You see pictures never tell the whole truth but they do lend a hand to the deductive reasoning explained in just a few pictures of a wounded man, and American Medics.

So, even in that scenario you don't know who shot who, but you do know that the American Medics are lending a hand to save a life.

And I don;t want to doubt that, but it their job to do so and it still doesn't clarify who shot first.