Author Topic: Email the promoter of the NPC Mountaineer contest  (Read 10633 times)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Re: Email the promoter of the NPC Mountaineer contest
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2008, 05:08:39 PM »
where is the one where he came in 3rd place and the trash can came in 1st?
I

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2008, 05:12:06 PM »
The show promoter can accept anyone he wishes.

If he feels a man bragging of trying to kill someone by cutting their brakes isn't who he wants in his show, he can tell him not to bother.

Very reasonable that the fans wouldn't want a sneaky man like this in their show anyway.  Bragging about cutting brake lines isn't one bit funny.

The thing is as a competitor I wouldn't want to be on stage with him.  It detracts from all the hard work they've put in.  Here is a monkey who jumps on stage after jacking off backstage and then proceeds to embarrass what BB is supposed to be about.  He does not lift weights, diet or anything. He shows up to collect the last place trophy play with himself and has Queer Vissy collect phone numbers and used tissue.  He is worthless and does not belong on a BB stage.  ANd before the idiots say I don't either......... I know that.  I am not delusional like Vince and some others on here.

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2008, 08:02:09 PM »
 ;D

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2008, 08:09:21 PM »
Besides that, I think me being there would put some extra people in the seats.  A number of people went to the Mr O last year just to see me and Billy Guns pose down.  Because of that, MD and ALRI got some good response from that and their stock has gone up.   

One or two extra people, at best.
A number of people? What, you can't specify the amount, because you can't count that high? Tell me that you realize the whole BG/VG posedown was a comedic relief to everyone. You both looked like SHIT.
If one competitor had deformed abs, that's no big deal. You have no abs.
If anyones stock went up, it certainly was not on your account.

:D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2008, 09:53:49 AM »
promoters don't care.  they just like the registration fees.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2008, 10:32:30 AM »
promoters don't care.  they just like the registration fees.

One registration fee does not make a difference.  What is that $35.  The trophies cost that much each.  If someone like Goodrum was to bring embarrassment to my show and the other competitors are complaining then he wouldn't be involved.  And most competitors bring there families and friends that is why they allow generally whoever enters.  Because they bring many others.  Goodrum has no family or friends that come support him.  Queer Vissy is the only one and he is backstage wiping the cum off Goodrum face after each session.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2008, 10:44:54 AM »
One registration fee does not make a difference.  What is that $35.  The trophies cost that much each.  If someone like Goodrum was to bring embarrassment to my show and the other competitors are complaining then he wouldn't be involved.  And most competitors bring there families and friends that is why they allow generally whoever enters.  Because they bring many others.  Goodrum has no family or friends that come support him.  Queer Vissy is the only one and he is backstage wiping the cum off Goodrum face after each session.

Why are you bringing up my boyfriend for????  Is it because I've been flaming your fat piggy ass so long that you decided to go after people close to me......how pathetic...I feel sorry for you... :'(

A

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2008, 11:04:38 AM »
test
Deep Tissue Massage

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2008, 12:37:30 PM »
Why are you bringing up my boyfriend for????  Is it because I've been flaming your fat piggy ass so long that you decided to go after people close to me......how pathetic...I feel sorry for you... :'(

Quit trying to sound like you matter.  And Queer Vissy is getting upset.  And please do not feel sorry for me.  I have way more things going for me than you.  You don't have anything.  You are truly the most delusional person ever.  Seriously are you on medication and you just forget about it. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2008, 10:25:38 AM »
Goodrum have you entered this show officially yet.

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2008, 01:19:38 PM »
 :D

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2008, 03:02:16 PM »
my contrib

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2008, 05:05:16 PM »
my contrib

Impossible, Vince doesn't have this much muscle.
from incomplete data

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2008, 08:23:58 AM »
Vince, I hear something about you ;)
I

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2008, 06:04:28 PM »
If you want to -

Email the promoter of the NPC Mountaineer contest.
morrisonproductions@ctc.net

Inform him that Vince (Melvin) Goodrum, who wishes to enter his show, the Mountaineer, has been on Muscle Mayhem and Getbig.com, doing what seems to be bragging about cutting the brake lines of the man running the B & A Bodybuilding show.

It's my opinion that men like this are a disgrace to bodybuilding.  The Mountaineer is a great show, and very reputable.  It doesn't need people who brag about doing such terrible things.

Respectfully,

EuroTeam
I

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2008, 12:02:48 AM »

hahahaha what are you going to do BOY.  Just keep sucking off Queer Vissy cause that's all you know how to do

Moosejay

Re: NPC Mountaineer organizer: "Vince Goodrum isn't welcome at our show"
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2008, 12:34:50 AM »

Aren't you the same person who blamed me for causing the European Team to lose 100K dollars from the B&A Show being cancelled????    ::)

Morrison has had people who have thrown temper tantrams, break trophies after poor placing and act like a fool looooooooong before I was around.  However they still come back about every year as long as they pay their entry fees.

My appearance there will not affect the crowd of people out there because its always been a popular show in NC next to his premier event,  the Metrolina. 

In addition, I was far from being the worst person on stage that day as there were several others who looked far worse than me.  One person didn't bother to tan and sprayed on some PAM coming out ala Chris Cook.  Another competitors abs looked like they were mutated and pretty much scared most of the fitness competitors.

The only two people who had a problem with me was Paul Naperman (Storm) his fat ass friend in the audience who was pestering me like a little bitch and his girl who was competing however some of the girls backstage commented that she had more makeup on than Ronald McDonald and should have been at the Ringling Bros Circus rather than that event.

Even if I got a call not to compete in the event....so what???  I'll just go somewhere else.  Does it really matter????  Every competitor is nothing more than income to a promoter with entry fees and advertising so who cares.

Besides that, I think me being there would put some extra people in the seats.  A number of people went to the Mr O last year just to see me and Billy Guns pose down.  Because of that, MD and ALRI got some good response from that and their stock has gone up.

lift456.....whoever you are, don't try to  ice skate up a hill.   

This statement is MOST delusional

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: NPC Mountaineer organizer: "Vince Goodrum isn't welcome at our show"
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2008, 01:31:06 AM »
This statement is MOST delusional

That's nothing. You've missed years of this type of shit......it used to be funny, now we just feel bad for him.... :-\
HAHA, RON.....