Author Topic: Robby Robinson details his exact steroid use  (Read 41135 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Robby Robinson details his exact steroid use
« on: July 18, 2008, 12:31:16 PM »
Bodybuilding Legend Robby Robinson Wants Government to Stop Steroids in Bodybuilding

Bodybuilding legend Robby Robinson wants federal government intervention into the sport of professional bodybuilding to combat the (mis)use of anabolic steroids in the sport.

“There’s a lot of drugs in the sport,” he said. “To be 300 pounds and come down to 260 or 250. I think the government ought to do something.” Robinson made his point clear, but also was up front about his own use. “I never took drugs when I came here (to California from Florida) in 1975. The first time I got involved was two weeks before Mr. World. I took the shot – which was primo depot – and remembered going home and sitting down and the whole room started spinning.”

Robinson admitted using small quantities of anabolic steroids (identifying Primobolan Depot by name) during the weeks prior to a bodybuilding competitions. After Robinson started using steroids, he went on to win the IFBB Mr. America, Mr. World, and Mr. Universe championships; he won several IFBB Masters Olympia titles between 1994 and 2001.

During his competing days, Robinson would not use steroids during the offseason, but said that when he was eight weeks out, he would take something every two weeks.

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Robby Robinson details his exact steroid use
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 12:32:19 PM »
two weeks and a shot of primo  :-\

"MUST BEEN ONE HELLUVA DRUG"

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 12:34:37 PM »
after reading this... you just wanna smack this guys fukkin teeth in. fukkin liar.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 12:36:33 PM »
“There’s a lot of drugs in the sport,” he said. “To be 300 pounds and come down to 260 or 250. I think the government ought to do something.” Robinson made his point clear, but also was up front about his own use. “I never took drugs when I came here (to California from Florida) in 1975. The first time I got involved was two weeks before Mr. World. I took the shot – which was primo depot – and remembered going home and sitting down and the whole room started spinning.”

Robby is a fucking flat out liar.

Robby is in the movie "Pumping Iron", and in the scene when they are all playing football in the park, which is 1975, Robby is big as fuck-and if Robby said he never took anything until 1975 then that would make him drug free in this park scene, or close to it-and there is NO WAY he is drug free there. NO FUCKING WAY.

Another bullshitter.

two weeks and a shot of primo  :-\

"MUST BEEN ONE HELLUVA DRUG"

Bullshit!

after reading this... you just wanna smack this guys fukkin teeth in. fukkin liar.

Ill second this motion bigtime, lets find Robby and beat the shit out of him for being such a bullshitter-he cant fool Getbig.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 12:39:29 PM »
Wow, another lying bodybuilder.  Anyone surprised?  I like the part where he says he took his first shot, went home and whole room started spinning.  God what a fucking liar.

koho

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 12:42:19 PM »
Bodybuilding Legend Robby Robinson Wants Government to Stop Steroids in Bodybuilding

Bodybuilding legend Robby Robinson wants federal government intervention into the sport of professional bodybuilding to combat the (mis)use of anabolic steroids in the sport.

Robinson admitted using small quantities of anabolic steroids (identifying Primobolan Depot by name) during the weeks prior to a bodybuilding competitions. After Robinson started using steroids, he went on to win the IFBB Mr. America, Mr. World, and Mr. Universe championships; he won several IFBB Masters Olympia titles between 1994 and 2001.

During his competing days, Robinson would not use steroids during the offseason, but said that when he was eight weeks out, he would take something every two weeks.

lololol...the whole room was spinning...This must have been when Shering was mixing their primobolan with Ketamine  ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 12:42:49 PM »
Bodybuilders do not lie ::) ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 12:43:53 PM »
hahhaa

he wants them to do something about a 'steroid problem'
yet he is telling them that he only used steroids pre contest and only once every two weeks

so wheres the problem, robby ?

LOL

( oh, he looks fantastic in that front doubli bi ! )

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 12:45:52 PM »
Bodybuilders do not lie ::) ::)

C'mon Keith,
They are all lies!

Hey, why did my spelling correct itself
Most are all show no go!

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 12:46:28 PM »
My favorite line of stupidity is "I think the government ought to do something."

1.  The government needn't give a fat rat's asshole about the underground cult that is pro bodybuilding.

2.  The government is too involved in every damn thing as it is, get rid of this "shiiiit man, da guv'ment need ta do somethin," outlook.  

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2008, 12:46:37 PM »
1 shot of primo.....ya right....joke.

The room spinning from 1 shot of primo??? Bigger joke.  

70's bbdr's claiming they "barely used" is the biggest joke of them all.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2008, 12:48:25 PM »

According to chick, Robbie spent anywhere from 0$-1 million on drugs for his contest prep  ;)
just not good enough

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2008, 12:50:38 PM »
that picture is really of Joe Weider

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2008, 12:51:03 PM »
Man we made a lot of money selling Primo Depot.  You could buy it in Tijuana back then for sixty cents a vial

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2008, 12:55:57 PM »
Is this authentic? Because if it is, where to even start?

The room started spinning? Why? What anabolic steroid makes your head frickin' spin?

Now he wants to help in some way to eradicate the misuse of steroids? Sure, after he has reaped the benefits of their use, and no longer requires them.

Plus, his recollections of his own use is complete horsecrap. What a liar and tool.

This shit's maddening.   

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2008, 01:01:04 PM »
I'd love it if the IFBB was all natural  how fun would that be. 

Triple H: "Next up weighing in at 192 pounds, two time Olympia Champ Jay Cutler"

Bob Chick:  " Wow!  Jay sure is the mass monster tonight, he's about 30 pounds heavier than Dexter who came in at 162"
Gunter: " Yes the Razor was light at 162 but ripped "
Dan:  " Well I heard rumours that Jay doubled his Gakic cycle thus adding the extra weight, I heard the IFBB is investigating this situation"

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2008, 01:05:53 PM »
I'd love it if the IFBB was all natural  how fun would that be. 

Triple H: "Next up weighing in at 192 pounds, two time Olympia Champ Jay Cutler"

Bob Chick:  " Wow!  Jay sure is the mass monster tonight, he's about 30 pounds heavier than Dexter who came in at 162"
Gunter: " Yes the Razor was light at 162 but ripped "
Dan:  " Well I heard rumours that Jay doubled his Gakic cycle thus adding the extra weight, I heard the IFBB is investigating this situation"

:D

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2008, 01:10:51 PM »
A guy i know form the gym and believe and trust told me that he done 2 nabba shows.

He only ever took 2 8 week cycles before contests. One shot of whatever drug it was a week.

Said after 10 days his previous 10RM on shoulder press had jumped to 20!!!!

Said he never regrets doing them as he was young and had no committments. Would not do it now...kids etc.

This was in 1991 and 1993

Drugs give a hellova lot!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2008, 01:15:00 PM »
A guy i know form the gym and believe and trust told me that he done 2 nabba shows.

He only ever took 2 8 week cycles before contests. One shot of whatever drug it was a week.

Said after 10 days his previous 10RM on shoulder press had jumped to 20!!!!

Said he never regrets doing them as he was young and had no committments. Would not do it now...kids etc.

This was in 1991 and 1993

Drugs give a hellova lot!

Understatement of the thread.  But then again, if you ask Chick, they really just add the finishing touches.  LMAO.  What a nitwit.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2008, 01:38:32 PM »
good to see another pro "honest" about his drug use

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2008, 01:41:07 PM »
Its funny how a former athlete drains the sport for personal then crys later how they were pressured into steroid use while there living in there million dollar homes.
(I admire)  a cop that takes steroids. Sure they can take on any meth head who roll's there way, but there not going to brag how they did it.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2008, 01:52:19 PM »
Read more on that article.  Robby talks about the steriods causing his B-12 deficiency...  ::)
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/blog/2008/07/14/robby-robinson-against-steroids-in-bodybuilding/

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2008, 02:08:53 PM »
Didn't Robbie call Moosejay wanting to buy insulin not too long ago?

Robbie should be thanking steroids - without them he would have been nothing. And he's still on. What's that, at least 35 years of steroids?

What a moron.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2008, 02:09:56 PM »
yes....it can make the room spin

elevated BP levels can do amazing things to the body

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2008, 02:12:12 PM »
yes....it can make the room spin

elevated BP levels can do amazing things to the body

Or it could be that he was scared of needles. Some people faint at the sight of a needle.