Author Topic: Robby Robinson details his exact steroid use  (Read 41130 times)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Robby Robinson details his exact steroid use
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2008, 06:36:22 PM »
Robbys talking out of his arse as usual, he was never an over the top user, but he regularly used pre contest when he was training, Truth is robby didnt do any so called off season training and his pre contest could last as long as 20 weeks, basically he only trained when he was on, if he had no shows coming up he generally didn't train much at all. If you couldn't help the man out financially i mean by paying him to train you not gay4pay or gear wise Ronny wouldn't spit on you, he always had some guys with him at the gym that he was helping( ripping off ) they usually came from Scandinavia where his girl was from, what hes saying is true though steroid use needs to be controlled but that will never happen the ifbb needs to start capping bodyweights to heights to stop the abuse of these drugs but they aren't listening, a guy weighing 240 at 6 foot isn't massive by todays standards, but he doesn't look natural either, the guys would be much healthier if they all had to compete inside a bodyweight to height quota, we all know that,as sad as it is, the difference of guys weighing 280 and 240 is usually a few thousand mgs more, along with good genetics and everything else but the determining factor is you can increase the protein and train harder but until you through those mgs of AAS in and the ius of HGH and insulin the scales wont change much.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2008, 06:39:50 PM »
I never claimed anything of the sort....we used on and off season, and whatever was state of the art at the time....never used Insulin, IGF...never touched GH until I could afford it, AFTER I turned pro and got a few bucks in my pocket, thought it was overrated.

Nor am I taking any type of "anti" steroid stance as I no longer compete....live and let live.

thanks for keeping it real Chick,

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2008, 06:43:44 PM »
Robbys talking out of his arse as usual, he was never an over the top user, but he regularly used pre contest when he was training, Truth is robby didnt do any so called off season training and his pre contest could last as long as 20 weeks, basically he only trained when he was on, if he had no shows coming up he generally didn't train much at all. If you couldn't help the man out financially i mean by paying him to train you not gay4pay or gear wise Ronny wouldn't spit on you, he always had some guys with him at the gym that he was helping( ripping off ) they usually came from Scandinavia where his girl was from, what hes saying is true though steroid use needs to be controlled but that will never happen the ifbb needs to start capping bodyweights to heights to stop the abuse of these drugs but they aren't listening, a guy weighing 240 at 6 foot isn't massive by todays standards, but he doesn't look natural either, the guys would be much healthier if they all had to compete inside a bodyweight to height quota, we all know that,as sad as it is, the difference of guys weighing 280 and 240 is usually a few thousand mgs more, along with good genetics and everything else but the determining factor is you can increase the protein and train harder but until you through those mgs of AAS in and the ius of HGH and insulin the scales wont change much.

I agree with much of your perception...but to think they would be healthier is simply not true...it actually might make it worse, as guys would be taking MORE shit to get their weight down to meet a guideline. Diueretics cause MAJOR problems, steroids dont.

Real simple...reward the LOOK that is better. If guys with GH guts, odd lumps and bumps are placing in the bottom 3rd, that alone will dictate what is used and not used for the most part...

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2008, 06:45:45 PM »
Robby is still pissed with old man Weider

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2008, 06:56:15 PM »
what about a diuretic test, areal one. i just think and its only an opinion, that the physiques of Guys Pre Yates looked a lot better, Berry De May Mike Christian, Haney surely those guys would be healthier than Cutler Ruhl etc, just a shame to see guys just getting bigger all the time but not necessarily better, certainly would have worked towards guys like yourself being more competitive at the very top level as symmetry would play a much bigger part with lower bodyweights, i just think that with the current conditions in the sport that guys with lesser genetics are getting further in the sport as they are prepared to push the envelope a bit harder than others who may be genetic superior, who opt for a healthier approach.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2008, 07:16:03 PM »
I agree with much of your perception...but to think they would be healthier is simply not true...it actually might make it worse, as guys would be taking MORE shit to get their weight down to meet a guideline. Diueretics cause MAJOR problems, steroids dont.

Real simple...reward the LOOK that is better. If guys with GH guts, odd lumps and bumps are placing in the bottom 3rd, that alone will dictate what is used and not used for the most part...
reward this kind of look

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2008, 07:19:55 PM »
what about a diuretic test, areal one.

How did that work the last time? Jay threatened to sue over a failed test and the IFBB backed down, Chad sold undetectable diuretics to competitors, Milos hooked himself up to an IV, and etc.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2008, 11:56:26 PM »
I never claimed anything of the sort....we used on and off season, and whatever was state of the art at the time....never used Insulin, IGF...never touched GH until I could afford it, AFTER I turned pro and got a few bucks in my pocket, thought it was overrated.

Nor am I taking any type of "anti" steroid stance as I no longer compete....live and let live.

props for admitting the gh use... most guys dont have the guts to admit that.  seriously, good share.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2008, 01:28:54 AM »
that picture is really of Joe Weider

LOL

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2008, 02:38:55 AM »
I'm sure Robby still believes pot is ok for him to smoke

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
  • Lets watch the mouth, huh?
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2008, 03:47:41 AM »
revealing before and after 8 weeks of primobolan pre contest prep pics
C

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2008, 04:28:14 AM »

:o  :o

props for admitting the gh use... most guys dont have the guts to admit that.  seriously, good share.

Absolutely, I think the most memorable denial was an interview in Musclemag with AARON BAKER, where he claimed he never did GH because he couldn't afford it  ::)
just not good enough

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2008, 05:46:47 AM »
Everything he said in that interview is pure BS. A shot of primo every two weeks? No way, no how is that even theoretically possible. I bet he was ON allmost all the time, like so many others in those days. Back in the day, everyone was bridging and thought they were OFF. That's retarded at best...
Also one thing that pisses me off is the fact that first the guy makes a living with the use of AAS and now that's it's all over he flames modern bodybuilders just so someone pays attention to him. There's too much negative drawn to bodybuilding as it is and someone like him should be concentrating to the positives of the sport after it gave him so much.

Just another old timer talking out of his ass...

"The government should do something." I think the US government has done more than enough, what ever happened to individuals own choices?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2008, 06:06:27 AM »
funny!
an ex girlfreind of one top "genetically" gifted pro told me "he always would miss a meal or two a day and skip cardio and training a day or two every week but he'd never miss a scheduled shot"

Robby juiced and juiced a lot over 30 years wasn't HUGE cycles but dbol anavar wnstrol primo triacana deca test Eq drol all that stuff was used at one time or another...

one thing was right that the guys in the 70's and 80's for the most part juiced before shows and didn't bulk year round for the most part but when you cycle for 30 weeks for a show?? pretty much half a year or more...

i always chuckle when people say larry scott used to use 5-10 mgs of dbol a day and at the time there were chalk bins full of pills winstrol anavar and dbol and guys would walk by and take a few in between sets...also a myth people were "terrorized of steroids" back then...ya right...

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2008, 06:17:55 AM »
hahhaa

he wants them to do something about a 'steroid problem'
yet he is telling them that he only used steroids pre contest and only once every two weeks

so wheres the problem, robby ?

LOL

( oh, he looks fantastic in that front doubli bi ! )

haha i think he looks like shit (i cant see past his ego)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2008, 07:02:38 AM »
he wants the government to do something about it?

typical democrat, always looking at the gov to do EVERYTHING.  one must take their own responsibilities in hand instead.
you are gay.

Moosejay

« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2008, 07:21:16 AM »
he wants the government to do something about it?

typical democrat, always looking at the gov to do EVERYTHING.  one must take their own responsibilities in hand instead.

Yes!

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2008, 07:30:34 AM »
I need to learn the difference between a Democrat and a Repub i think... anyone wanna give me a non-biased lowdown or link to what the difference is lol

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2008, 08:01:31 AM »
Why would he say the government needs to do something?  I think they have done plenty!   >:(

Moosejay

« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2008, 08:03:35 AM »
I need to learn the difference between a Democrat and a Repub i think... anyone wanna give me a non-biased lowdown or link to what the difference is lol

Republican=Self reliance

Democrat=Big Government does it for you

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2008, 08:10:23 AM »
Republican=Self reliance

Sorry, but Bush has borrowed $1 tril a year.

Most of that money didn't go to the wars.  It went to federeal programs.  Govt is way bigger today than it was under Clinton.

They're both big govt parties, currently.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2008, 08:14:34 AM »
Republican=Self reliance

victims of katrina = democrats?

Moosejay

« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2008, 08:16:25 AM »
victims of katrina = democrats?

There are no victims

There are only volunteers

;)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2008, 08:21:19 AM »

if you don't mind me asking, whats the largest dose you ever ran on a per milligram basis weekly?

there is alot of bullshit and lies associated with this question, so not many will step up and be honest.

b

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2008, 08:25:42 AM »
There are no victims

There are only volunteers

;)

that's the $100 answer