Author Topic: Robby Robinson details his exact steroid use  (Read 41198 times)

JohnnyVegas

Re: Robby Robinson details his exact steroid use
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2008, 08:33:21 AM »
I need to learn the difference between a Democrat and a Repub i think... anyone wanna give me a non-biased lowdown or link to what the difference is lol

Republican= BORROW and spend

Democrat= TAX and spend

That is about it-they are both whores for big business and anyone else who "contributes" to their campaigns.

Republican=Self reliance

Democrat=Big Government does it for you

See abov.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2008, 09:19:25 AM »
I never claimed anything of the sort....we used on and off season, and whatever was state of the art at the time....never used Insulin, IGF...never touched GH until I could afford it, AFTER I turned pro and got a few bucks in my pocket, thought it was overrated.

Nor am I taking any type of "anti" steroid stance as I no longer compete....live and let live.

Wow, This is the first time I've actually admire your Honesty Chick. I knew you would come right one day....haha
Get Big, or Die Trying

Moosejay

« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2008, 09:21:18 AM »

Democrat= TAX and spend

That is about it-they are both whores for big business and anyone else who "contributes" to their campaigns.

See abov.

Democrat/Liberal= Miserable, look for negative things, and one entity to blame for it

I'd be miserable too, If I awoke every day as a liberal

Moosejay

« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2008, 09:22:14 AM »

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2008, 09:26:35 AM »
You gotta give props to Chick for telling it like it is

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2008, 09:32:47 AM »

props for admitting the gh use... most guys dont have the guts to admit that.  seriously, good share.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not? Takes guts... why??? Is GH still some mythical compound most don't want to be associated with?

Maybe Chick is being honest about not using it as an amateur but it sounds very very strange to me, not being able to "afford it". Consider the situation: Chick had been trying for a pro card for a long time. Surely he could have found the cash for a few kits to get even a small edge to make the dream come true finally. Surely that goal would have been worth the few hundred bucks a kit costs, right? Tom Prince said the same thing, he could not "afford" GH the year he turned pro. Anyone who knows driven bodybuilders knows they can always somehow come up with the funds for something like GH for prep even when they are dead broke. If he felt he didn't need it at that time, that I can believe - not being able to afford it sounds ridiculous.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2008, 09:37:25 AM »
Republican=Self reliance

Democrat=Big Government does it for you

yeah but what is that? a psychoanalysis of someone who VOTES or someone who is actually one of those lol.. thats pretty funny that its so black and white in the US, fucking sucks, why did you guys not make voting compulsory, it shouldn't be a freedom to vote, the word inconclusive doesn't get anyone anywhere.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2008, 09:41:45 AM »

Democrat= TAX and spend

See abov.

Yeah well printing money isn't the most economically sound thing to do either so borrowing money at least gets advantage now and deals with it later (usually at our childrens expense lol!) but ergo, not voting doesn't solve that issue, see my post above.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2008, 09:47:54 AM »
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not? Takes guts... why??? Is GH still some mythical compound most don't want to be associated with?

Maybe Chick is being honest about not using it as an amateur but it sounds very very strange to me, not being able to "afford it". Consider the situation: Chick had been trying for a pro card for a long time. Surely he could have found the cash for a few kits to get even a small edge to make the dream come true finally. Surely that goal would have been worth the few hundred bucks a kit costs, right? Tom Prince said the same thing, he could not "afford" GH the year he turned pro. Anyone who knows driven bodybuilders knows they can always somehow come up with the funds for something like GH for prep even when they are dead broke. If he felt he didn't need it at that time, that I can believe - not being able to afford it sounds ridiculous.

Matarrazo admited to using hgh in an old magazine article - said it cost him 10k and wasn't as great as he expected

I guess its useless without insulin (at least if you're already on a tonne of aas)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2008, 09:49:24 AM »
Actually...Chick pulled me aside & said he only took 2-3 d-bols

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2008, 09:59:00 AM »
funny!
an ex girlfreind of one top "genetically" gifted pro told me "he always would miss a meal or two a day and skip cardio and training a day or two every week but he'd never miss a scheduled shot"

Robby juiced and juiced a lot over 30 years wasn't HUGE cycles but dbol anavar wnstrol primo triacana deca test Eq drol all that stuff was used at one time or another...

one thing was right that the guys in the 70's and 80's for the most part juiced before shows and didn't bulk year round for the most part but when you cycle for 30 weeks for a show?? pretty much half a year or more...

i always chuckle when people say larry scott used to use 5-10 mgs of dbol a day and at the time there were chalk bins full of pills winstrol anavar and dbol and guys would walk by and take a few in between sets...also a myth people were "terrorized of steroids" back then...ya right...

triacana, what chris falido the 'natural' took.  lol

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2008, 11:55:02 AM »
He's not lying when he says the room started spinning, he just forgot to add that he smoked weed,took Xanax with a beer, and a line of cocaine.

Cabron !

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2008, 12:39:18 PM »
Matarrazo admited to using hgh in an old magazine article - said it cost him 10k and wasn't as great as he expected

I guess its useless without insulin (at least if you're already on a tonne of aas)

I actually remember a Matarazzo interview in MMI where he said GH was incredible, as in incredibly effective.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2008, 12:43:55 PM »
I actually remember a Matarazzo interview in MMI where he said GH was incredible, as in incredibly effective.

Mike also blames steroids for his bad heart, ignoring the fact that he used to eat 5 lbs of beef everyday

how credible is anything he says? . . .

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2008, 12:45:08 PM »
I never claimed anything of the sort....we used on and off season, and whatever was state of the art at the time....never used Insulin, IGF...never touched GH until I could afford it, AFTER I turned pro and got a few bucks in my pocket, thought it was overrated.

Nor am I taking any type of "anti" steroid stance as I no longer compete....live and let live.

why use roids year 'round when they just add a finishing touch?  ???

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2008, 12:55:59 PM »
why use roids year 'round when they just add a finishing touch?  ???

Different steroids for different stages of the game......some are for "finishing touch", others are for putting on mass.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2008, 01:14:15 PM »
Mike also blames steroids for his bad heart, ignoring the fact that he used to eat 5 lbs of beef everyday

how credible is anything he says? . . .
Now I have not researched how much poor cholesterol affects the heart or health in general - all I know is that some think cholesterol in itself doesn't matter while most of the medical community thinks it is very important to have cholesterol in the "healthy" range. But if cholesterol is to blame it was the steroids that gave him the 0 HDL reading, not meat. Not that the meat helps things when on steroids.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2008, 01:25:08 PM »
Different steroids for different stages of the game......some are for "finishing touch", others are for putting on mass.

props for the honesty.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2008, 02:01:43 PM »
it's also plain common sense

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2008, 02:29:03 PM »
When i heard that Matarazzo had heart problems, i really felt bad for him. That guy trained like an animal and allways seemed to be really down to earth. He had an amazing physique and the fact that he ended up with a serious heart condition is fucked up. I for one believe that this is due to his massive red meat consumption. I know that drugs can have a negative impact, but if you eat 5 lbs of red meat a day every day. You can't blame a few grams of test for your problems. Now i love red meat, but i don't eat 5 lbs of it every day...

TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2008, 03:24:00 PM »

You probably already know this since I have read your posts and you are pretty damn knowledgeable about chems and experienced but 240 is ignorant of bodybuilding itself doesn't understand training or diet and especially chems-it's not an insult to him-just a fact from reading his posts and his lack of experience especially in the last post above about GH-he's a parrot one of those people that will repeat what the read or hear but have no idea what it means.

Unless Bob and Tom were talking about Pharm GH in the late 80's to mid 1990's, I can't see why the GH would be so expensive as Jins could be purchased for well under $300 per 100 iu's back in the late 1990's and well into 2006 . Seros were cheap and plentiful too in the gyms (even before Palumbo's fakes) before the insurance company's changed their policy's a few years a go an HIV positive person was getting a kit a week that's 126 iu's. Many of these kits-tens of thousands of them made their way onto the black market and were dirt cheap.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2008, 07:40:19 PM »
lair i dont believe him
TEAM WOLF

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2008, 09:07:19 PM »
Understatement of the thread.  But then again, if you ask Chick, they really just add the finishing touches.  LMAO.  What a nitwit.

I think the funniest thing is that Chick denies using anything these days.  Just look at that fucking ape and tell me that's natural!  I guess if you have a prescription or you haven't been caught,  it doesn't count

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2008, 09:28:25 PM »
 robbie was being trained by trevor smith for his masters comeback.. trevor told some of us what robbie was using.. it was not a shot every two weeks.. thses oldtimers and the "ironagers" are really good at spewing the crap about what they took.. robbie took them throughout the year as most of them did..
   as for mattarozzo.. he , over a year ago, had a interview where he said roids did not have much to with it but, it was because of his high red meat and egg intake everyday ect.. now he changes his tune.. what ever gets ya the publicity i guess..

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2008, 09:47:23 PM »

::)