Author Topic: Who would you keep imprisoned in your sexual dungeon?  (Read 2501 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Who would you keep imprisoned in your sexual dungeon?
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2008, 09:16:06 AM »
Fuck that, I take Mr. Rogers back, I'd much rather have this fine piece of ass in there..

I would have guessed you to be a Frug and Craig man, 1.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2008, 09:16:35 AM »
Really? I distinctly remember no less than two dozen threads created by you about such topics as "which male celebrity has the sexist body," "who's mustache is sexiest" and a variety of other homosexual topics. Your hot girl thread sucked and was full of pictures copy/pasted from other threads on Getbig. A terrible attempt at covering up your homosexuality.

Bullshit. My thread was exclusive to Getbig and went on for 5-6 pages. But you were busy with your great threads like "Man sodomises son in revenge", "Jay Cutler Nude Video" or "Do you pee in the shower?"

You must be quite proud of yourself...
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2008, 09:20:17 AM »
Bullshit. My thread was exclusive to Getbig and went on for 5-6 pages. But you were busy with your great threads like "Man sodomises son in revenge", "Jay Cutler Nude Video" or "Do you pee in the shower?"

You must be quite proud of yourself...

I'd love to see these threads I made with names like that? The fact you pulled those thread titles off the top of your head only shows how much of a fag you are. Talk about thinking about penis all the time.

You're the biggest closet homo on here. Nice try, though.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2008, 09:22:38 AM »
I'd love to see these threads I made with names like that? The fact you pulled those thread titles off the top of your head only shows how much of a fag you are. Talk about thinking about penis all the time.

You're the biggest closet homo on here. Nice try, though.  ::)

hahaha i thought i was replying to db2431 i was posting while on teh phone  ;D

well at least now you know how i feel, 99 percent of your posts are full of claims of stuff ive said and i never know what the hell you talking about

Z

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
  • Lets watch the mouth, huh?
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2008, 09:28:42 AM »
It'd have to be a real meaty girl so that she doesn't turn into a skeleton too fast from malnutrition

It rubs the lotion on its skin
C