Author Topic: If it were not for George Bush...  (Read 3572 times)

Moosejay

Re: If it were not for George Bush...
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2008, 11:28:11 PM »
Moose - place all your credibility on the line:

Did bush ever lie to teh American people. 

yes or no?

Don't answer with a question, a witty rejoinder, or an insult.  Simply yes, or no, please.  Thank you.

No.

I am not worried about my credibility here.

Everyone has a right to their opinion

And I RARELY insult people here. Only if really pushed

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2008, 11:29:47 PM »
No.

Okay.

Now, if you are shown video of statements by Bush which are then proven to be lies, will you change your statement that he has not lied?

Moosejay

« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2008, 11:31:42 PM »
Okay.

Now, if you are shown video of statements by Bush which are then proven to be lies, will you change your statement that he has not lied?

Only if we line up all the lies of other presidents and officials.

And we hold none of them responsible for info they purveyed given them by others they thought to be true.

That would not=lie.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2008, 01:06:59 AM »
Only if we line up all the lies of other presidents and officials.

And we hold none of them responsible for info they purveyed given them by others they thought to be true.

That would not=lie.

So Moosejay,

In essence, are you saying that if you were shown a tape of bush saying he personally saw the 1st plane hitting the building while he was enroute to that school house in Florida (because afterall the TV set was on in the limo) would you then conclude that that particular statement was one that was "given" to him, and therefore would not = a lie? 

Before you answer, do keep in mind that there was no footage of the 1st plane hitting the towers surfacing on TV. There were many shots of the 2nd plane hitting, however at the time the 2nd plane hit the tower, we know bush was in the classroom devouring such meaty prose as 'My Pet Goat'

And if he was not telling a lie, do you suppose that he actually did view footage of the 1st plane hitting the tower while enroute to the school house? If that's the case, ...where did the footage come from? None of the network or cable stations had it? do you suppose he was receiving a private satellite feed? ...perhaps from 5 swarthy looking guys doing a live remote broadcast from atop a NY city building with their cameras trained on the WTC towers? Do you suppose that's where the footage came from?

Please help me understand your train of thought. It doesn't make any sense to me?
w