Author Topic: Eryk Bui - Apoligizes to all and will be at the NPC USA  (Read 5520 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Eryk Bui - Apoligizes to all and will be at the NPC USA
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2008, 05:15:54 AM »
Ok all of you so call mouths on this matter. Give the guy a break. He spoke his mind and he was a man about making amends. Most guy would have walked away, right or wrong. But Eryk was a very big man, by apologizing to a man his respects. Life isnt always black and white, sometimes we make a decision and believe in it, just to re-think our thoughts and change our minds. I'm sure all of the critics out there have been in his shoes before so don't throw stones, you are not perfect yourselves. It takes a Big Man to say he might have made  a mistake. So wise up and learn a lesson from this. GET IT!

Settle down Eric (sorry, i mean "Eryk"  ::))...
No doubt about it...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2008, 06:55:19 AM »
Last year, Eryk Bui had a few incidents, and said some things he should of. Eryk is now a big enough man to apoligize on what he said. I recently saw Eryk at the NPC Los Angeles, and a few other places and he has been cool, and didn't feel good on what he said. Here is what Eryk wrote and hopes people will take his apology.

---------------

So you're saying that he should have said the crap he did?

spinnis

« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2008, 07:15:36 AM »
He looks loke shit and will never place good EVER. Not even in the under 202 class.
For fuck sake, he makes me look like Robert wadlow.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2008, 10:11:09 AM »
another wasted Pro Card

BIGRENS79

• Getbig II
  • MR. POT HEAD
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2008, 01:41:35 PM »
 ERYK IS A GOOD GUY, IF YOU HAVE SOME THING TO SAY TO HIM, DO AT THE U.A.S. LOL....