Author Topic: ok, lets settle this, Did Croatch Juice for his 54 pound lean gain in 1 year?  (Read 8153 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Impressive - you look very strong and powerful, not a fan of the tats though but I'm sure you are.

What I kind most amusing is that you sat there for hours editing footage of yourself. I think I would die from modesty overdose before completing such an undertaking.
It has 100,000 views.  I'm sure a few people pulled something positive from it.  So, it's worth it.  Plus, I like editing.
CROTCHES ASS IS A PIN CUSHION...NO...A SYRINGE CUSHION.

58 POUNDS IN ONE YEAR AND ALL NATURAL...YEAH RIGHT...LOL
I've been over this plenty of times and wouldn't claim it was all muscle, probably 35lbs lean mass, 15lbs fat.  My gains since, 15lbs total.  If drugs were in play, I'd be 240lbs today easily and more lean....no accomplishment really, when drugs are in play.
Most people have the small minded view you do.  "If I couldn't do it, for someone else to...is inconceivable" ::)
Keep in mind, I had 5 years of training prior, then took time off.  Last, wtf would I claim to do that without drugs...if I had?  Utterly pointless.
how lean were you at 205lbs then?
12%bf? probably
Most people who scream "ALL NATURAL" all the time are hormonized.
FAIL.  You're pulling your stats from where?  Although, I like using the "most people" when trying to prove a point too.  Nice one..haha
big ego.

not that there's anything wrong with that. all bb'ers has it including me :)
The video has nothing to do with ego, it's just for vanity sake. ;D
do you do all the video work yourself? Good stuff.
Yeah. Thanks.  I like editing things I'm into.  Unfortunately, you can't post big titty videos on youtube. :-\
N

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
of course he juiced. silly question.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
does it really matter? he swore up and down that he didnt use....then said he used once...who cares! guy looks good. hes obviously consistant in his training, as well as consistant about bitching in regards to steroid use....likes HUGE tits and probably has bagged a few fat girls from time to time...

an anomaly he is not......

funny
good size
predictable
hahaha
N

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
He admits that he juiced so there is no deception on his part.
O

bigmc

• Getbig V
Croatch looks pretty good

ultimately does it matter how he got there

as long as he is cool with it natural or not

makes me laugh how many people on here don't believe you can gain anything

without being on a stack of drugs

maybe they should post on www.shitygenetics.com
T

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
of course he juiced. silly question.
The sad fact, is most people, couldn't comprehend gaining 50lbs without drugs...I did.  This is the problem with "bodybuilding" today.  Honestly pathetic.
N

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I really enjoy watching that video. Alost looks professionally done.
Great physique.
Shit tattoos.

Yes he did a cycle though many people who scream all natural do so as they are proud. I like being bigger and stronger than 90% of my gym and being my age and natural...despite the fact some dont believe me.

I have gained maybe 50-55lbs since i started lifting 4 years ago. Though i have never tried a onventional bluk and ut so i dont know what is possible.

Once again i hate wee fags who believe you cant gain more than 5lbs a year without taking drugs...or an 18" arm is the absolute limit of natural human growth. It is the same people who generally have weaker genetics.

I genuinely do feel a bit bad for the guys who trian harder than me, eat better than me and love lifting weigts more than i do yet wont reach my size. This is not being arrogant as i am not the greatest or even that special by an stretch of the imagination. However it just seems unfair. These guys either seem to continue doing it for fun and working to the best of their ability. However many of these guys get bitter, jealous and start shouting steroids.

This is just my experience

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
I really enjoy watching that video. Alost looks professionally done.
Great physique.
Shit tattoos.

Yes he did a cycle though many people who scream all natural do so as they are proud. I like being bigger and stronger than 90% of my gym and being my age and natural...despite the fact some dont believe me.

I have gained maybe 50-55lbs since i started lifting 4 years ago. Though i have never tried a onventional bluk and ut so i dont know what is possible.

Once again i hate wee fags who believe you cant gain more than 5lbs a year without taking drugs...or an 18" arm is the absolute limit of natural human growth. It is the same people who generally have weaker genetics.

I genuinely do feel a bit bad for the guys who trian harder than me, eat better than me and love lifting weigts more than i do yet wont reach my size. This is not being arrogant as i am not the greatest or even that special by an stretch of the imagination. However it just seems unfair. These guys either seem to continue doing it for fun and working to the best of their ability. However many of these guys get bitter, jealous and start shouting steroids.

This is just my experience
stop bragging makes you look bad.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
big deal i dont know you.

What i said is from MY experience in MY own gym. A lot of my friends make tremendous gains and they get blamed also. And yes its by the guys who love weights, eat clean, take lots of protein train fast never miss a workout etc.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
big deal i dont know you.

What i said is from MY experience in MY own gym. A lot of my friends make tremendous gains and they get blamed also. And yes its by the guys who love weights, eat clean, take lots of protein train fast never miss a workout etc.
ok good for you then. i dont think croatch eats whatever he wants though i think he has a pretty bb like strict diet mostly.

as for you i guess you're a genetic freak just like meso then,.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
nope. I train fairly consistenly eat a lot of food...not necessarily good food. Slack on workouts from TIME TO TIME. miss workouts from TIME TO TIME.

One guy from my gym in partiular doesnt do this, yet he loves and cares for weight trianing more than me. Personally i would be embarassed to and dont wish to follow a bbuilding lifestyle. Nore important things in my life.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
nope. I train fairly consistenly eat a lot of food...not necessarily good food. Slack on workouts from TIME TO TIME. miss workouts from TIME TO TIME.

One guy from my gym in partiular doesnt do this, yet he loves and cares for weight trianing more than me. Personally i would be embarassed to and dont wish to follow a bbuilding lifestyle. Nore important things in my life.
well the important thing is to be consistant most of the time, which you are.

about that guy at your gym maybe he has shit genetics maybe not, maybe his diet crap.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
Croatch got talents.. awesome

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
pretty obvious from all these videos that hes a pretty diverse dude. he can edit, act, juggle, play drums...all pretty well. looks like he pours into his projects.

kids got drive....ill give him that. i think hes got the potential to be a serial killer.....but i bet hed do well at that as well....
 ;) ;D

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The sad fact, is most people, couldn't comprehend gaining 50lbs without drugs...I did.  This is the problem with "bodybuilding" today.  Honestly pathetic.

sure you can gain 50 lbs of whatever in bodybuilding but you sir are on steroids on said video clip... oh you liar... you are right up there with Mr. Chris Faildo.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
It has 100,000 views.  I'm sure a few people pulled something positive from it.  So, it's worth it.  Plus, I like editing. I've been over this plenty of times and wouldn't claim it was all muscle, probably 35lbs lean mass, 15lbs fat.  My gains since, 15lbs total.  If drugs were in play, I'd be 240lbs today easily and more lean....no accomplishment really, when drugs are in play.
Most people have the small minded view you do.  "If I couldn't do it, for someone else to...is inconceivable" ::)
Keep in mind, I had 5 years of training prior, then took time off.  Last, wtf would I claim to do that without drugs...if I had?  Utterly pointless.12%bf? probablyFAIL.  You're pulling your stats from where?  Although, I like using the "most people" when trying to prove a point too.  Nice one..hahaThe video has nothing to do with ego, it's just for vanity sake. ;DYeah. Thanks.  I like editing things I'm into.  Unfortunately, you can't post big titty videos on youtube. :-\

I can believe that you were clean, but I think you are overestimating the muscle gained and underestimating your BF.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
sure you can gain 50 lbs of whatever in bodybuilding but you sir are on steroids on said video clip... oh you liar... you are right up there with Mr. Chris Faildo.
Let it go man.  Regardless of what I've done, your physique will be the same tomorrow.  It's amusing to see someone try and prove or disprove a person's claim on the internet.  Not once, have I ever questioned someone claiming to be natural.  I see zero point in lying on that topic.  More pathetic than needing steroids to workout. ;)
I can believe that you were clean, but I think you are overestimating the muscle gained and underestimating your BF.
I couldn't say exactly what bf percentage I was, but a photo speaks for itself.  It's irrelevant if it's 10% or 13%, nobody cares.
N

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Major gyno on 1st ab & thigh pose in video clip... no visible gyno on 2nd ab & thigh pose. deca, test &dbol. all natural... that's amusing.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
you friends are funny :D

this fella is prime example for why fellas such as retabolil bought a huge house in russia ,,,this typoe  of fella is the reason fellas such as alin get richer and richer ,,,

to even think in your head,,,just think !! that this fella is not 2 months on 2 months off for many years is insane,,this fella is prime example for a lifter who does not respond well to hormones thus stays at the gym rat level,,

if any one here think this fella is natural or clean for 10 years....you have no place in bodybuilding,,this is primse example of guy that will lie to yuor face and will do anything possible to be adored in a gym  and that in usa means clamining clean or natural status

he is as hormoinized as whats his name getny john,,neither of them got a good response to hormones...one has flat muscles and the other one croach ..cant grow over 210lb
fallen angel

The Coach

You can't put on 54lbs of "lean" muscle in a year anymore than you can put 40lbs of muscle in a month.

serpentine007

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Ssssssslithering through Getbig, finding it's Prey

this fella is prime example for why fellas such as retabolil bought a huge house in russia ,,,this typoe  of fella is the reason fellas such as alin get richer and richer ,,,

to even think in your head,,,just think !! that this fella is not 2 months on 2 months off for many years is insane,,this fella is prime example for a lifter who does not respond well to hormones thus stays at the gym rat level,,

if any one here think this fella is natural or clean for 10 years....you have no place in bodybuilding,,this is primse example of guy that will lie to yuor face and will do anything possible to be adored in a gym  and that in usa means clamining clean or natural status

he is as hormoinized as whats his name getny john,,neither of them got a good response to hormones...one has flat muscles and the other one croach ..cant grow over 210lb

Nice to hear your input Gh15

You can't put on 54lbs of "lean" muscle in a year anymore than you can put 40lbs of muscle in a month.

Coach, do you think Croatch's 1 year transformation was done naturally?
!

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

boom.

HeyNow

• Getbig III
Who knows if dude is natural, who really cares.  I question the pics with the bloated neck,face pics.  However, sweet arm band tattoo guy :P
Good physique, keep up the hard work. :)  Quit hating on people who use hormones, it shouldn't bother one so much.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
the intro:

DISCLIPINE

DESIRE

GAYNESS

all those kids are douches who carry around a gallon of water.  if huge ass markus ruhl only needs a liter of water, then these skinny clowns do not need a WHOLE GALLON!!!!  queers.
you are gay.

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
mayne he got gyno as a teenager without drugs like millions of guys do?..

He doesn't have it in his earlier photos.  His face in the gyno pic (O:17) is all dieseled out.
There is no chance that he did not juice. An obvious juicer. Sorry, not hating, but you can't seriously think
that huge amt of Gyno just happens at 22 YO. for no reason.
     The only other explanation is that he smoked alot of Pot, that also causes gyno. HOWEVER, his face is too thick to be natural.  No question about it. SORRY !