Author Topic: ok, lets settle this, Did Croatch Juice for his 54 pound lean gain in 1 year?  (Read 8131 times)

The Coach

I cant see pics on this phone but the bottomline is nobody knows because there was never progress records or any sort of BMI done so this this whole thread might just as well be useless.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Who is that homo?
A

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Thanks.  I'm going to commit suicide now. :D
Take a look at the picture on the left.  That's how bad the hairline is fucking me up. ;D

Of god go to sleep. Bro we seen your face stop now.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.

Croatch, when you used Steroids was it just one cycle? Did you use injects or orals and what was it about them that made you junk them.. any bad sides?

Btw, you've always appeared to be very upfront and honest about everything, I don't doubt you.
O

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
Not 50lbs lean mass.  Probably 35lbs or so...maybe 40lbs?  50lbs overall though.
Compare the shots yourself.

Brutal GH head or alien offspring.

The Master

• Getbig V
But he didn't have that kind muscle to begin with. or am I wrong about that?

He almost had that kind of muscle, which leads to a gain of perhaps 5 - 10 pounds beyond his regaining. Totally possible.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
Obviously on the gas.  You don't get that Jay Cutler big face without it. 

The gyno excuse is pretty pathetic too...maybe it was that myoplex at the first 30 seconds.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Its a decent video, pretty entertaining.

Two things though..

(1) It is possible to gain 54 pounds of lean muscle over the course of 6-7 years, but it is not possible to gain 54 pounds of lean muscle in 1 year.  I'm sure Croatch took the entire 6-8 years of training to gain those pounds.

(2) The video seems a bit morbid in tone, kind of like the video tribute that is made to a person that just died a month ago or so.  All that was needed at the end was something along these lines:

"In memory of Jeremiah "Croatch" Jacobowitz"

Aside that, good stuff..
"1"