Author Topic: VINCE BASILE SAYS MUSHROOMS ARE JUNK FOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6141 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: VINCE BASILE SAYS MUSHROOMS ARE JUNK FOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2008, 08:02:36 PM »
Acid is a dead drug in america

What do you mean by that? That it = difficult to get, little used or both?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2008, 08:04:40 PM »
Little used except amonst certain groups and pretty much impossible to get

On a side note, eating stuff made from marijuana can produce a very powerful experience. You usually gotta infuse it with some kinda fat though like grided up weed with butter and then baked or ingested just like that.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2008, 08:06:58 PM »

On a side note, eating stuff made from marijuana can produce a very powerful experience. You usually gotta infuse it with some kinda fat though like grided up weed with butter and then baked or ingested just like that.

With the right skills and chemicals, LSD can be made.

And you can simply mail it to the states in a letter to a secure adress, just soak the paper of the letter in the acid.  :D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2008, 08:07:42 PM »
 8)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2008, 08:09:21 PM »

For Debussey, drugs are pointless if you just achieve "a high" or some sort, like in a simple mood alteration. It has to involve something more, like some form of "spiritual" or "eye opening" experience, that lets you see reality in a new way, even if its just chemical changes in your brain. Sniffing some powder and acting like an energizing bunny for 8 hours = fucking pointless.

Shrooms will be in the future, along with acid. Yeah baby!  ;D
lol, well,  weed made me always feel very awkward.  but not just when i was high,,, it lasted with me day in day out.  ecstacy and cocaine made me feel the opposite. i could just relax. but they are addicting as fuck 9well, not x, but coke yes). so that is why i did the "fucking pointless" thing.

animals get high off marijuana too. feed a cat a brownie. do it.  ;D oh man its hilarious

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2008, 08:09:36 PM »
what the hell are morning glory seeds
follow the arrows

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2008, 08:10:20 PM »
I wonder if I can grow the shit out myself outside? Wouldn't look suspect and I'd have a large stash  ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2008, 08:11:33 PM »
I wonder if I can grow the shit out myself outside? Wouldn't look suspect and I'd have a large stash  ;D

U talking about MG seeds? Just order 1 pound of it, its dirt cheap ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2008, 08:11:49 PM »
U talking about MG seeds? Just order 1 pound of it, its dirt cheap ;D
where ?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2008, 08:44:38 PM »
then why does Vince keep smoking them?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2008, 06:00:38 PM »

i had a weed brownie once and that felt great.

io856

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2008, 06:16:53 PM »
Vince Basile's posts are so infuriating to me... he is the worst troll of getbig. He basically says all science is fake if it goes against his little philosophies.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2008, 06:19:23 PM »
Debussey dispensing his expertise on Getbig is a privilege to witness. Where else would he find a captive audience?

I think young Candidazzle is the new Lyle McDonald of bodybuilding and nutrition. Surely Candid should register at the Body Recomposition forum and debate his ideas with the resident guru there. Good luck.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/

Vince, is there anyone who thinks you are knowledgeable and have something positive to contribute when it comes to bodybuilding? You ever think that maybe it's not all the others who are wrong and/or stupid?

Lyle is extremely intelligent and knowledgeable when it comes to nutrition. Training too.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2008, 06:35:54 PM »
Totally the same way you would make a pesto. I have created many dishes. Also tasting menu's when I have had good harvests. As long as it's not shwag? Good smelling bud makes for great tasting food!

What kind of bud do you grow? Standard seedbank stuff that you clone and flower, or do you have hook ups for good clones?

You can say it here. I doubt they care about personal growers.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2008, 06:46:49 PM »
Vince, is there anyone who thinks you are knowledgeable and have something positive to contribute when it comes to bodybuilding? You ever think that maybe it's not all the others who are wrong and/or stupid?

Lyle is extremely intelligent and knowledgeable when it comes to nutrition. Training too.

Lyle wouldn't debate with me when I joined his forum. Yes, the guy is bright but like so many others is very protective of his site. That is not an open forum. What happens is that a few blokes study various subjects and then are instant experts in their fields. I don't acknowledge anyone as an expert unless they have long established work and have achieved something themselves. McDonald achieved very modest hypertrophy on himself yet claims to be an expert in this field.

Young Candidazzle is another internet cowboy posturing as an expert when in fact he is just starting out. His subscription to on line data bases fills this kid up with so much stuff I bet he is lost in all that jargon. A true expert doesn't go around like a gunslinger.

Until someone falsifies my theory I am entitled to hold it. Falsification is about as good a test as we have in the philosophy of hypertrophy. We seldom see that on Getbig. What we find here is people knocking others and thinking they dismissed ideas and theories that way.

What are Van Bilderass' credentials that makes him the critic of whether someone knows something or not? Where is his published theory of hypertrophy? I know there are smart and educated guys on Getbig. Most masquerade around just playing the clown. Very few get seriously into debates. All we see here are opinions and when that is all we have to go by then I guess everyone's opinion has the same value.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2008, 06:48:17 PM »
Lyle wouldn't debate with me when I joined his forum. Yes, the guy is bright but like so many others is very protective of his site. That is not an open forum. What happens is that a few blokes study various subjects and then are instant experts in their fields. I don't acknowledge anyone as an expert unless they have long established work and have achieved something themselves. McDonald achieved very modest hypertrophy on himself yet claims to be an expert in this field.

Young Candidazzle is another internet cowboy posturing as an expert when in fact he is just starting out. His subscription to on line data bases fills this kid up with so much stuff I bet he is lost in all that jargon. A true expert doesn't go around like a gunslinger.

Until someone falsifies my theory I am entitled to hold it. Falsification is about as good a test as we have in the philosophy of hypertrophy. We seldom see that on Getbig. What we find here is people knocking others and thinking they dismissed ideas and theories that way.

What are Van Bilderass' credentials that makes him the critic of whether someone knows something or not? Where is his published theory of hypertrophy? I know there are smart and educated guys on Getbig. Most masquerade around just playing the clown. Very few get seriously into debates. All we see here are opinions and when that is all we have to go by then I guess everyone's opinion has the same value.

Vince what was you dieting method when you competed?

Did you carb cycle, do anything out of the ordinary, or just the tradition high protein low carb low-moderate calorie diet?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2008, 07:10:46 PM »
Vince Basile's posts are so infuriating to me... he is the worst troll of getbig. He basically says all science is fake if it goes against his little philosophies.

What do you expect from a retard like him?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2008, 07:14:21 PM »
Debussey, it is mid summer in America. Do you go to the beach or have a life other than Getbig? What a sad character you are.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2008, 07:15:41 PM »
Debussey, it is mid summer in America. Do you go to the beach or have a life other than Getbig? What a sad character you are.

Dontcha remember that Debussey = from the nothern part of Europe? Is the warehouse making you see things that dont exist again Vincy? ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2008, 07:16:36 PM »

What do you mean by that? That it = difficult to get, little used or both?
Haha. Reminds me of something years ago. I once flippantly asked my Da, now chemistry Emeritus, if he could make 'LSD' and he gave me a dismissive stare (I have never forgotten it!) and said 'Of course.' I have never bought it up again. Damn! Imagine real 'window pane' again!  :)

io856

« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2008, 07:18:12 PM »
 Watch out Debussey... he might call you the floatsom and jotsom of getbig!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2008, 07:18:49 PM »
yes...i agree... "infuriating" pretty much encapsulates this old fuck..    i would love to strangle him by the neck and watch him gasp for life and scream like a dying rabbit... i would stab him in that fat stomach of his and watch the intestines fall out and i would take pictures of vincy with his intestines in his dead mouth.   :D

( all things said in the post are for entertainment purpouses only. the wordsa are not to be taken seriously. there is no threat to anyone on the board. purely entertainment. )

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2008, 07:19:43 PM »
Haha. Reminds me of something years ago. I once flippantly asked my Da, now chemistry Emeritus retired, if he could make 'LSD' and he gave me a dismissive stare (I have never forgotten it!) and said 'Of course.' I have have never bought it up again. Damn! Imagine real 'window pane' again!  :)

;D

It = not that hard. Debussey has the method for make it somewhere, but you need some equipment and some chemicals that = hard to get without the DEA getting to know about it. (thus, you either need to get them on the black market or make them from "legal" chemicals)

Ohh, or you can just get it sent to the US in "paper form" ("LSD stamps, haha".).

Debussey read a few years ago that two guys that were producing 80%+ of the US LSD supply or something got caught (since such small doses = required, two guys can make a lot) >:(

LSD has at times been easily available here in Norway though.  :o

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2008, 07:23:50 PM »

Lyle never bans anyone unless they break the law (pretty much). You can't find a more open forum than his. He discussed you plenty. It's also hard to debate you since, like here, you don't provide anything substantial. No one knows what your training philosophy is! WHAT IS YOUR THEORY? How can it be falsified when you haven't explained it? There IS research done on muscular hypertrophy which you deny.

Please write out your theory and any and all thoughts on the mechanisms behind hypertrohy. Let's hear it!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2008, 07:25:44 PM »

Please write out your theory and any and all thoughts on the mechanisms behind hypertrohy. Let's hear it!

He won't. He claimed and will still claim that you and other getbiggers lack the necessary understanding of the scientific method, and therefore = not qualified to see the theory.

::)

;D