Author Topic: Kiyoshi Moody  (Read 129510 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: Kiyoshi Moody
« Reply #275 on: November 24, 2010, 01:56:55 AM »
Congratulations,bro :)

lesaucer

« Reply #276 on: November 24, 2010, 09:10:12 AM »
Well consider I get tested every 2 to 3 months, urine and hair follicle testing. Wouldnt work!!!! ::)

im talking true mr.olympia not natural mr olympia

lesaucer

« Reply #277 on: November 24, 2010, 09:10:53 AM »
Well consider I get tested every 2 to 3 months, urine and hair follicle testing. Wouldnt work!!!! ::)

hair follicle testing?? you dont even have hair lmao

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: November 25, 2010, 12:31:48 AM »
Whats your stack? ops forgot, its the "positive board", youre safe in here. lol  ::)

lesaucer

« Reply #279 on: November 25, 2010, 07:47:03 AM »
Whats your stack? ops forgot, its the "positive board", youre safe in here. lol  ::)

lol but seriously even if hes a lying piece of shit he looks fucking awesome. Levronesque in that most muscular shot. gotta give him that

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #280 on: November 25, 2010, 08:18:00 AM »
I believe if you got off your lazy ass and looked through the thread he's answered what supplements he takes quite a few times. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: November 25, 2010, 09:31:30 AM »
I believe if you got off your lazy ass and looked through the thread he's answered what supplements he takes quite a few times. :)
i like you better in the G&O.  :D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: November 25, 2010, 09:32:15 AM »
lol but seriously even if hes a lying piece of shit he looks fucking awesome. Levronesque in that most muscular shot. gotta give him that
Yes he looks great no doubt.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #283 on: November 25, 2010, 12:57:02 PM »
i like you better in the G&O.  :D
Ron won't make me a mod there......... :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #284 on: November 25, 2010, 06:13:31 PM »
Kiyoshi Moody you look great bro, but why you don't take just 25mg winstrol every 5 days like Lee Priest? I'm sure you would be top 3 Mr O. in a couple of months. And I don't think this small dose would hurt your health.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #285 on: November 27, 2010, 09:22:13 AM »
Congratulations,bro :)

Thanks bro, very much appreciated!!!!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #286 on: November 27, 2010, 09:23:21 AM »
im talking true mr.olympia not natural mr olympia

lmao, I will stick to the Natural Olympia. Thanks for the compliment though!!!!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #287 on: November 27, 2010, 09:26:40 AM »
hair follicle testing?? you dont even have hair lmao

They take the hair from anywhere, the lab that comes will take the hair from anywhere they can. At the same time the urine test is random from the orginazation and my sponsor GENr8 also tests me. if I deny at any time I wil lose my sponsorship

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #288 on: November 27, 2010, 09:27:31 AM »

It's all good bro!!!! Your only paying me the hugest compliment ;D

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #289 on: November 27, 2010, 09:29:30 AM »
Yes he looks great no doubt.

Thanks to you guys for the compliment!!!!I was 195lb in that pic! Believe or not the judges told me I won my only one point. One judge said the blonde guy from australia eat me in that most muscular pose!!! :'(

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #290 on: November 27, 2010, 09:32:05 AM »
Kiyoshi Moody you look great bro, but why you don't take just 25mg winstrol every 5 days like Lee Priest? I'm sure you would be top 3 Mr O. in a couple of months. And I don't think this small dose would hurt your health.

lol, let alone it would hurt and as well as my daughter!!!! Would never do that to her!!!!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #291 on: November 30, 2010, 01:10:21 PM »

Alex23

« Reply #292 on: November 30, 2010, 11:30:16 PM »
Natural Universe Post

http://kiyoshimoody.blogspot.com/

KiyoshiMoody = A23 approved. Or disapproved based on my supposedly "drop in popularity".. whatever works...  regardless.. impressive bro, I was checking your competing stats on Tim fogarty's site...

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #293 on: December 02, 2010, 08:26:38 AM »
KiyoshiMoody = A23 approved. Or disapproved based on my supposedly "drop in popularity".. whatever works...  regardless.. impressive bro, I was checking your competing stats on Tim fogarty's site...

Thanks!!!! Tim's site is all not accurate but pretty close to it.

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #294 on: December 02, 2010, 03:32:26 PM »
just like gh15 says they all tell storys if this guys natural than so am i
toooo fffuuunnnnyyy!!  i love it though
maybe he will start sellin protein n creatine n bcas  that great!!

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #295 on: December 02, 2010, 03:48:05 PM »
Let me start off by introducing myself.

I was originally born in Japan and came to the United States at the young age of two. I grew up in San Diego, California and thats where I currently reside. I first started weight training back in college for football and track where I qualified for the US Olympic trials in the 100m and they went on to play Professional Arena Footbal and a brief stint in the NFL. I became serious about weight training and bodybuilding back in 1998. Where I competed in my first show ABA Hercules Classic where I won the Novice overall title and the Open Overall Title and from there caught the bug and went on to compete in 20 more shows over the next 2 years. Then took a very long layoff from the sport until this past year. Where I competed in the San Diego Classic and won the Light HeavyWeight title and went on to win the Overall as well. Having never competed in the NPC, this was a new avenue I was coming down, knowing that the majority of competitors I was up against have used or are using gear. So with guidance from an NPC judge he convinced me to compete in my first national level show " Team Universe" where I won the light HeavyWeight Class. I usually diet up for a show meaning in the offseason I drop weight. My next competiton will be the 2008 Team Universe in NYC in which I am getting ready for in the next month. You can catch my training logs in either kiyoshimoody.blogspot.co m or kiyoshimoody.com.

I will be open to answer any questions you throw at me!!!

Kiyoshi Moody

You state you played with Kurt Warner who played for the Barnstormers, but I haven't found you on any of their rosters.

http://www.arenafan.com/teams/?page=history&team=23&year=0&team=23

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #296 on: December 02, 2010, 09:00:55 PM »
just like gh15 says they all tell storys if this guys natural than so am i
toooo fffuuunnnnyyy!!  i love it though
maybe he will start sellin protein n creatine n bcas  that great!!

Sir, you can believe what you would like to believe!!!! Ive been tested through blood, urine, hair follicle and poly every 2 to 3 months randomly, but I know you will say they can all be passed. lol. I have no time in my life to even deal with that. It's all good!!!! Your gonna take this to the gossip board and spread more false things. Dosnt bother me any sir. Just makes me stronger.

Actually good idea about selling protein, bcaa and creatine!!!lol

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #297 on: December 03, 2010, 06:07:53 AM »
Kiyoshi:  I'm astounded by your natural leg development.  Generally I don't perform any squatting anymore due to lower back strain.   I do mostly high rep leg press.  Lately i've been feeling some pain on my kneecaps while pressing.  Seems to hurt more with lower weight, higher reps than it does with heavier weight.

Any thoughts?  Probably just natural I guess and comes with years of training.  Any supps you suggest to help?

Congrats on that olympia.  natural bodybuilders are amazing at this level.

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #298 on: December 03, 2010, 07:05:17 AM »

Sir, you can believe what you would like to believe!!!! Ive been tested through blood, urine, hair follicle and poly every 2 to 3 months randomly, but I know you will say they can all be passed. lol. I have no time in my life to even deal with that. It's all good!!!! Your gonna take this to the gossip board and spread more false things. Dosnt bother me any sir. Just makes me stronger.

Actually good idea about selling protein, bcaa and creatine!!!lol

ur on the wronge board to tell fairtales superman ..are u from krypton....
dude that would be the same as me claimin i was natural when i did my best powerlifting total at nationals, and i was blood and yern tested and i passed along with ed coan ,steve goggans, kirk kawalski and all the rest i did 1930 @ 237 with single ply shit...if i said i was natural i get the same shit u are....
you should man up brother and admit the truth

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #299 on: December 03, 2010, 07:26:58 AM »
ur on the wronge board to tell fairtales superman ..are u from krypton....
dude that would be the same as me claimin i was natural when i did my best powerlifting total at nationals, and i was blood and yern tested and i passed along with ed coan ,steve goggans, kirk kawalski and all the rest i did 1930 @ 237 with single ply shit...if i said i was natural i get the same shit u are....
you should man up brother and admit the truth

lol.  This SCREAMS jealousy.