Author Topic: Kiyoshi Moody  (Read 129502 times)

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
Re: Kiyoshi Moody
« Reply #300 on: December 03, 2010, 08:15:34 AM »
So did you really play for the Barnstormers and if you did why are you not listed on their previous rosters? Even guys with 1 tackle, 1 carry, 1 kickoff, etc. are listed. Care to comment?

BTW I think your physique is phenomenal. I just don't believe you played pro football.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #301 on: December 03, 2010, 08:57:07 AM »
ur on the wronge board to tell fairtales superman ..are u from krypton....
dude that would be the same as me claimin i was natural when i did my best powerlifting total at nationals, and i was blood and yern tested and i passed along with ed coan ,steve goggans, kirk kawalski and all the rest i did 1930 @ 237 with single ply shit...if i said i was natural i get the same shit u are....
you should man up brother and admit the truth

Again, I'm not here to try to convince you if I'm natural or not. So you kind sir can believe what you would like. My client which is also a natural competitior has even placed higher than me at the USA's, he was top 5. He's 47 and you wouldnt know it. We've been working together for the past year and all we did was adjust his diet and training methods. Before he couldnt place in the top 10 at a national level show. A local show he would win his weight class no problem. This year he will compete in the Team Universe and the USA's again as well as the Natural Universe and Natural Olympia. Does that mean he uses? I believe you would say so. On the other board G&O I saw people commenting on how I look compared to the bodybuilders of the golden era. I'm not even close to there size. Illusion is everything and you should no that if your a competitior. That pic of me on the other board I'm 195lbs not even close to IFBB pro's that stand 240 and above. Arnold, Sergio would dwarf me. What helps me out is my conditioning and small joints. It makes everything look bigger. I have had some many people on these boards tell me I use, until they see me at a expo and introduce themselves and say what everyone says. You look smaller in person than onstage and pics. Correct!!! Illusion.

To also clear the record I do not diet up for shows, ala Kevin Levrone. I dieted up for the first year when I was coming back to competing. Now I drop weight like just about everyone out there. I'm about to be 40yrs old with over 20 years of weight training experience behind me> Learing your body is key. If I were a user wouldnt someone that uses get bigger from year to year or better yet get better and harder? IMO. My physique has stayed the same from 98 til 2010. My weight has never changed once I step onstage except for some shows where I didnt come in at the best shape. A person can always get leaner. correct?

Every person trys to mimic others diets, training methods etc. Shyt I've done it. Did I use Dave Palumbo for my prep? Yes, I tried the keto was I considering using Hany for my prep? Yes. I picked up magazines, copied Chris Aceto's plan for precontest dieting looked through Flex, Musclemag etc and tried different things out. What I came to find out things work different for diefferent people. I'm sure we can agree on that. It's up to you to find out what works for you and dont be afraid to try different things. I even tried powerlifting for awhile!!!! Hell No!!!! Thats hella nuts. Much respect to powerlifters!!!!  I found out what training methods work for me and dieting methods work for me thats all.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #302 on: December 03, 2010, 09:09:43 AM »
So did you really play for the Barnstormers and if you did why are you not listed on their previous rosters? Even guys with 1 tackle, 1 carry, 1 kickoff, etc. are listed. Care to comment?

BTW I think your physique is phenomenal. I just don't believe you played pro football.

Thank you for the compliment!!!

Again, your not gonna find everything there is to no, on sites. Did it say that shawn collins was traded from iowa to anaheim when I came aboard? No. Like I said I have proof that I played. Why am I going to lie about something like that. friends that come over and see pics etc. Love it. other than that i'm not going to post and brag about my accomplishments about what I did and when and where and this and that. I put it out there that I played arena ball. thats it. I played ball in the NFL (practice squad got moved up and down) thats it. whether you believe me or not thats up to you. If you wanna come down to cali in the warm weather down here in sunny san diego and see if I still have it come on down. My pleasure.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #303 on: December 03, 2010, 09:17:43 AM »
Just won the INBA/PNBA Natural Olympia, Top 3 at the Natural Olympia, Myself, Phillip Ricardo and Mike Waddington

The weights on everyone were

Myself 195, Phillip Ricardo 180, Mike Waddington 215

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #304 on: December 03, 2010, 10:50:46 AM »

Thank you for the compliment!!!

Again, your not gonna find everything there is to no, on sites. Did it say that shawn collins was traded from iowa to anaheim when I came aboard? No. Like I said I have proof that I played. Why am I going to lie about something like that. friends that come over and see pics etc. Love it. other than that i'm not going to post and brag about my accomplishments about what I did and when and where and this and that. I put it out there that I played arena ball. thats it. I played ball in the NFL (practice squad got moved up and down) thats it. whether you believe me or not thats up to you. If you wanna come down to cali in the warm weather down here in sunny san diego and see if I still have it come on down. My pleasure.
Post a pic with your number and uniform on with at least another Barnstormer player. I'm sure you have at least one.  ;)

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #305 on: December 03, 2010, 11:01:03 AM »
bro if its not bb related I wont post anything on here especially with another player if I dont have there permission.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #306 on: December 03, 2010, 11:07:55 AM »
bro if its not bb related I wont post anything on here especially with another player if I dont have there permission.
I don't even remember you playing football at Castle Park High and somehow you went on to be a pro football player. What college did you go to? Also whatever happened about becoming a sheriff?

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #307 on: December 03, 2010, 11:22:26 AM »
U dont remember me playing at castle? wow really considering i made all league !!!! now thats hilarious!!!! after castle I went to southwestern cc earned all conference honors and earned a scholarship to play at wayne state in nebraska. Took a differnt route into becoming a sheriff. The hours worked wouldnt fit into what I enjoy doing besides had a long talk with my ex brother in law whom is a sheriff and he said the same thing. Wouldnt fit in to what I would enjoy doing. Glad you so interested into my life

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #308 on: December 03, 2010, 11:27:22 AM »
OOO, Also qualified for the Olympic Trials in the 100m, if you can find that!

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #309 on: December 03, 2010, 11:37:05 AM »
I believe you about the 100m. You barely lost to Glen Reyes.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #310 on: December 03, 2010, 12:00:21 PM »
yup that was high school, but got a lot faster once I got to jc. Also was privilged enough to run against carl lewis at the drake relays

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #311 on: December 03, 2010, 01:46:06 PM »
ur the funniest guy ive seen yet!!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #312 on: December 03, 2010, 02:10:43 PM »
ur the funniest guy ive seen yet!!

Thank you

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #313 on: December 03, 2010, 09:21:42 PM »
yup that was high school, but got a lot faster once I got to jc. Also was privilged enough to run against carl lewis at the drake relays
How much faster? Your best in HS was in the high 10's right?

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #314 on: December 04, 2010, 07:37:50 AM »
at southwestern i was clocked at 10.18. we had the top relay team in the nation until i tore my hamstring.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #315 on: December 11, 2010, 09:06:40 AM »
New Blog

http://kiyoshimoody.blogspot.com/

Friday, December 10, 2010
This will be my offseason diet for the next 4 to 8 weeks. Some adjustments will be made during the course. This diet will start on monday of this coming week. My workouts are still on hiatus. Haven't been to the gym since winning the Natural Olympia. I was going to start this past monday but decided to wait for another week.

Meal 1- 10egg whites, 2whole eggs with 1 1/2c of oatmeal with 2tablespoons of organic peanut butter

Meal 2- 2 scoops of iso100 with 2 scoops of vitargo

Meal 3- 10oz of cooked chicken, 2c of white rice, 1c of green beans

Meal 4- 10oz of cooked chicken, 2c of white rice, 1c of green beans

Meal 5- 10oz of cooked steak, 2 whole sweet potatos, or 2cups of pasta, 1c of green beans

Meal 6- 2 scoops of iso100 with 2 scoops of vitargo

Meal 7- 10oz of cooked steak, 1c of grits, 1c of green beans

Meal 8 - casein protein or syntha or musclemilk, 2scoops before bed.

Cheat meals on tuesdays and saturdays. Whenever needed.

Supplements used:

Xtend- 6scoops in a half gallon jug of water. 3xper day.
Digestive enzymes- 2pills every meal
Vitargo 2x not including preworkout, intra and post
Superpump or EVP
Multivitamin 2x/day
Sizeon or crealyze 2sccops 2x/day
Iso 100 (protein by dymatize)
Omega pills 1pill 3x/day
Joint supps, 5pills, 2x/day
Glutamine - 1 teaspoon 3x per day.

Cardio - 4times a week 30min on treadmill

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: January 10, 2011, 05:53:04 PM »

The weights on everyone were

Myself 195, Phillip Ricardo 180, Mike Waddington 215

''Natural'' Olympia  , hahaha oh brother ,
GTFO  of here
Ooops wrong board

Congratulations Kiyoshi you looked awesome man,  best natural I have ever seen .

PRO_Crastinator

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #317 on: January 12, 2011, 11:12:46 PM »
There is no fucking way this guy is natural.

Johnny_Blaze

• Getbig II
« Reply #318 on: January 14, 2011, 09:28:51 AM »
Welcome aboard!  ;D
Just Do It

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #319 on: January 14, 2011, 10:28:24 AM »
Kyoshi:  When you say 2 cups rice, is that after being cooked, or dry amount?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: January 18, 2011, 12:27:29 AM »
 Remember, if you keep the test below 1.5 grams, you can still call yourself a "natural".

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #321 on: January 19, 2011, 10:58:28 AM »

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #322 on: January 19, 2011, 11:00:30 AM »
There is no fucking way this guy is natural.

Again, I'm not here to try to convince you if I'm natural or not. So you kind sir can believe what you would like. My client which is also a natural competitior has even placed higher than me at the USA's, he was top 5. He's 47 and you wouldnt know it. We've been working together for the past year and all we did was adjust his diet and training methods. Before he couldnt place in the top 10 at a national level show. A local show he would win his weight class no problem. This year he will compete in the Team Universe and the USA's again as well as the Natural Universe and Natural Olympia. Does that mean he uses? I believe you would say so. On the other board G&O I saw people commenting on how I look compared to the bodybuilders of the golden era. I'm not even close to there size. Illusion is everything and you should no that if your a competitior. That pic of me on the other board I'm 195lbs not even close to IFBB pro's that stand 240 and above. Arnold, Sergio would dwarf me. What helps me out is my conditioning and small joints. It makes everything look bigger. I have had some many people on these boards tell me I use, until they see me at a expo and introduce themselves and say what everyone says. You look smaller in person than onstage and pics. Correct!!! Illusion.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #323 on: January 19, 2011, 11:01:34 AM »
Kyoshi:  When you say 2 cups rice, is that after being cooked, or dry amount?

2 cups already cooked. All measurements are cooked

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #324 on: January 19, 2011, 11:02:23 AM »
Remember, if you keep the test below 1.5 grams, you can still call yourself a "natural".

It would be picked up in a hair follicle test!!!!