Author Topic: $21 drop in fee! WTF???  (Read 2800 times)

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
Re: $21 drop in fee! WTF???
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2008, 09:17:13 PM »
about an hour north ..have you ever tried "destination perfection"  or "BJs gym" (bad name i know) there used to be a gym more in the south east then where this sounds called just"the gym" always used to see thier gyms shirts at shows in the late 90's (pretty cool shirt)  i have never been to those other two but destinantion perfection is owned and ran by Dan Dufresen and that BJs gym is listed in the ABBA site (but then again so is a curves lol take it as you want it i guess)

i still like hazbins gym, I remeber how that place was it, back in the late 90's well for everyone form my small town when ever the local gym closed up for a holiday we always pilled in the car and drove down and then a large chunk of my friends ended up living close by there so we would always go there to "get our swole on" then go out to "grind up on every peace of pussy till our dicks fell off" but then again that was back before guidos, so it was cool then ha ha ha  ;D     
Odilly

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2008, 09:45:21 PM »
Odd, I pay $34 a month for my membership at Golds Venice.  $21 for a drop in is retarded.

not really. if the drop in was $2, every shit stain in the area would be in and out of there....bums taking showers, stealing toilet paper...16year olds in tank tops flexing and throwing weights around....

$21 drop in fee either makes cheap fucks walk out, or dumb fucks just sign up for a membership. either way, golds wins....

flapjack

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2008, 09:54:56 PM »
I trained at BJ's wayyy back in the day, when Owen hart and Davey Boy Smith were still alive. BJ was Owen's brother in law. I trained at "The Gym" before Rob took it over (used to be called Flex Appeal and is in the NE) And I continued to train there for years after. That was a great gym, but things change, ya know? The one you are thinking of in the SE is called Dynamic fitness...it's not bad. I trained there for a year, and a big plus is that they have a mono lift.

Never trained at Dan's gym (he used to train at "The Gym" when he was still competing as a teen). Hazbin has one of the only "hard core" style gym's left in Calgary, but like I said...it's just too far. (40 min drive from my house) Too bad too as he's a good friend of mine, and I'd rather give him my money. (not that that cheap bastard needs it :P)

So you must be in Red Deer then?

flapjack

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2008, 10:00:47 PM »
not really. if the drop in was $2, every shit stain in the area would be in and out of there....bums taking showers, stealing toilet paper...16year olds in tank tops flexing and throwing weights around....

$21 drop in fee either makes cheap fucks walk out, or dumb fucks just sign up for a membership. either way, golds wins....

Well your Gold's must be in the slums...sorry to hear that. This one is in a good area and there would be no bums hanging out there and there are already lots of 16year olds in tank tops flexing and throwing weights around, because thier mommy's and daddy's buy them whatever they want.

Oh, and BTW...Gold's didn't win this time. ;D

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2008, 05:35:04 PM »
no little town called olds its about 40 mins north of calgary
Odilly

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2008, 12:21:49 AM »
Are you bi-polar?

haha ive done the same thing many of time. It's crazy...pay someone to watch me workout....fools.

but no really wtf, i was once asked to leave the gym cause I had on sandals...did i not just sign a paper that said i would not sue if I got injured? Right, so they should f-off