Author Topic: You know this "religion of peace" thing...  (Read 8232 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
You know this "religion of peace" thing...
« on: July 24, 2008, 09:01:30 AM »
I don't know how many times I've seen here this tossed at the left: "Oh I thought Islam was the religion of peace"  This is really funny when you think about it!!!  Who is the main voice who stood in front of the country and told us that?  A liberal group?  NOOOOOOOO!!!!  Infact it was George W. Bush!!!!! and I think Blair also said it. Liberals are not advocates for Islam, I have no idea where some of you got that notion.  Infact they're much  more likely to be members of groups advocating different liberations where that religion is concerned.  Really not sure why you guys keep popping up with these things and going, "ah haa!!! Liberals, respond."  Now do they advocate bombing the crap out of the whole nation in question to cure the problem, oh hell no, most liberals will believe all you'll do with that is further radicalise them, but we are not advocates of Islam.  In fact there's quite a bit showing Islam now has a GREATER influence in Iraq!  Well that worked out real well for you guys wanting to destroy Islam lololol...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: You know this "religion of peace" thing...
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 09:22:14 AM »
  Well that worked out real well for you guys wanting to destroy Islam lololol...

buu..buut the war in iraq ws not a war against islam...gasp...noooo
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 09:24:49 AM »
buu..buut the war in iraq ws not a war against islam...gasp...noooo
If that's what these guys posting had in mind, I don't think it worked out very well :D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 09:28:28 AM »
Well, Iraqi invasion isn't something I agreed with, nor was it associated with the destruction of islam.

The leftist apologists I speak of are multiculturalist appeasers. The type who will live in the lovel English countryside, whilst pushing for the idea of a multicultural society in the cities where the average Joe lives.

Sorry, you're taking Mr. Blair as a conservative? Wow, majour fuck up there.

Mr. Bliar is/was actually the head representative a the liberal socialites in the UK, title "Nu Labour".
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 09:28:56 AM »
If that's what these guys posting had in mind, I don't think it worked out very well :D

see my point is..the war in iraq is viewed as a war on ISLAM by many muslims...and apparently..thats now the neocons see it also  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 09:30:00 AM »
see my point is..the war in iraq is viewed as a war on ISLAM by many muslims...and apparently..thats now the neocons see it also  :-\

Personally, I have NEVER met ANYONE with that view.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 09:43:25 AM »
Well, Iraqi invasion isn't something I agreed with, nor was it associated with the destruction of islam.

The leftist apologists I speak of are multiculturalist appeasers. The type who will live in the lovel English countryside, whilst pushing for the idea of a multicultural society in the cities where the average Joe lives.

Sorry, you're taking Mr. Blair as a conservative? Wow, majour fuck up there.

Mr. Bliar is/was actually the head representative a the liberal socialites in the UK, title "Nu Labour".
I didn't say anything about Blair other than I think he said it at the same time Bush did making them the main voices behind the idea.  What you just said doesn't really explain why Eldon and all these others get on here and post some heinous act by a Muslim and demand answers from the liberals.  I really don't get that or why I would be expected to defend it.  Especially where we're talking about liberals in America.  I truly don't get it.  because we oppose a war and the massive involvement in these countries, we get labeled Muslim apologists and you know it.  The Iraq war may not have been a fight against Islam, well neocons constantly called it a front in the fight against radical Islam, so in part I guess to them it was.  But at any rate, for those who take the antiwar liberals as Muslim apologists, the Iraq war makes a bad case for them.  What I'm trying to say is there is no significant advocacy for Islam on the left.  There are ideas of universal human rights on the left but it makes no sense to post a crime of Islam and challenge liberals to answer for it.  And again, Bush was the main voice behind Islam being a religion of peace, not a liberal, a NEOCON which no doubt gave other neocons a bad headache.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 09:48:01 AM »
lol...  you must have forgot the whole thing where Bush compared himself to Churchill and this war to WWII and all the neocons took to the universal message that this was a war on radical Islam and Iraq was an important front in that fight.  At the same time till now there have been no shortage of voices saying there is only one Islam, which is radical.  Now you tell me how you've NEVER heard anyone with that view again?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2008, 10:21:02 AM »
I didn't say anything about Blair other than I think he said it at the same time Bush did making them the main voices behind the idea.  What you just said doesn't really explain why Eldon and all these others get on here and post some heinous act by a Muslim and demand answers from the liberals.  I really don't get that or why I would be expected to defend it.  Especially where we're talking about liberals in America.  I truly don't get it.  because we oppose a war and the massive involvement in these countries, we get labeled Muslim apologists and you know it.  The Iraq war may not have been a fight against Islam, well neocons constantly called it a front in the fight against radical Islam, so in part I guess to them it was.  But at any rate, for those who take the antiwar liberals as Muslim apologists, the Iraq war makes a bad case for them.  What I'm trying to say is there is no significant advocacy for Islam on the left.  There are ideas of universal human rights on the left but it makes no sense to post a crime of Islam and challenge liberals to answer for it.  And again, Bush was the main voice behind Islam being a religion of peace, not a liberal, a NEOCON which no doubt gave other neocons a bad headache.

My own interpretation of their posting style is not because you apologise for islamism (undeniably Jag does) it's that some of these posts typify the act of disgusting slaughter in the name of islam.

I personally find it odd that such threads get no input outside of 4 posters...

lol...  you must have forgot the whole thing where Bush compared himself to Churchill and this war to WWII and all the neocons took to the universal message that this was a war on radical Islam and Iraq was an important front in that fight.  At the same time till now there have been no shortage of voices saying there is only one Islam, which is radical.  Now you tell me how you've NEVER heard anyone with that view again?

No modern leader could even polish Churchill's shoes, let alone walk in them.

There is only one islam, I've gone through the core concept of islam with you numerous times. And yes, I am of the opinion that at the very core, islam is an evil ideology.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2008, 10:25:05 AM »

we all know u dont have any friends...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2008, 10:26:17 AM »
At the same time till now there have been no shortage of voices saying there is only one Islam, which is radical.  Now you tell me how you've NEVER heard anyone with that view again?

hell nordickbitch,bitchfury and eldon scream that on the religion ..errr anti islam board every day...

surprisingly the mods on the religion allow it.. :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2008, 10:31:03 AM »
we all know u dont have any friends...

::)

hell nordickbitch,bitchfury and eldon scream that on the religion ..errr anti islam board every day...

surprisingly the mods on the religion allow it.. :-\

Disprove my assertions in my posts, I admit when I'm wrong.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2008, 10:32:14 AM »
My own interpretation of their posting style is not because you apologise for islamism (undeniably Jag does) it's that some of these posts typify the act of disgusting slaughter in the name of islam.

I personally find it odd that such threads get no input outside of 4 posters...

No modern leader could even polish Churchill's shoes, let alone walk in them.

There is only one islam, I've gone through the core concept of islam with you numerous times. And yes, I am of the opinion that at the very core, islam is an evil ideology.
Ok, look, if you don't have liberals jump into these threads, is it any wonder?  Neocons are constantly on tv telling us the evils of Islam and why the war is essential.  They do this to align those angered by the acts behind the war.  A war that liberals do not agree with.  From this aspect, it is a neocon's favorite propaganda tool.  Not shocking that liberals won't jump into a primary tool of the neocons and aid in it.  That does not translate to liberal support of Islam.  It translates to us not being tools.

And I have to mention again, which nobody does, that from the perspective of this being a war on radical islam, it is a failed policy and Iraq shows that.  Islam is now stronger in that country than before the war.  So this logic we hear by neocons, it's a joke.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2008, 10:35:02 AM »
Ok, look, if you don't have liberals jump into these threads, is it any wonder?  Neocons are constantly on tv telling us the evils of Islam and the war is essential.  They do this to align those angered by the acts behind the war.  A war that liberals do not agree with.  From this aspect, it is a neocon's favorite propaganda tool.  Not shocking that liberals won't jump into a primary tool of the neocons and aid in it.  That does not translate to liberal support of Islam.  It translates to us not being tools.

And I have to mention again, which nobody does, that from the perspective of this being a war on radical islam, it is a failed policy and Iraq shows that.  Islam is now stronger in that country than before the war.  So this logic we hear by neocons, it's a joke.

I don't agree with the war in Iraq.

You're making the liberals out as appeasers because you're saying they won't involve themselves in any debate on the topic of islam, solely due to the Iraq war and its neocon overtones?

Liberals can't debate islamic terrorist activities mutually exclusive of the war in Iraq simply due to the fact of neocon overtones?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2008, 10:36:40 AM »
I don't agree with the war in Iraq.

You're making the liberals out as appeasers because you're saying they won't involve themselves in any debate on the topic of islam, solely due to the Iraq war and its neocon overtones?

Liberals can't debate islamic terrorist activities mutually exclusive of the war in Iraq simply due to the fact of neocon overtones?
that's not what I said, that's what you said.  Please re-read what I said without the desire to spin it.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2008, 10:38:59 AM »
Note the question marks.

I obviously need further explanation to get my head around your position.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2008, 10:49:53 AM »
Note the question marks.

I obviously need further explanation to get my head around your position.
look, I don't think it's an intentional policy of a lefty to not address these things.  When you've opposed the war for so long and watched guys like Savage and Hannity and prominint neocons and even the pentagon use radical events in Islam to gain support for the war, I merely say that it's no wonder a lefty might skip engaging in the stuff they see used as a propaganda tool to gain support for the war in that region.   It's not that they're for it.  It's that they probably don't have a big interest in being a tool to it.  You have to admit, under that perspective, it's a thin line isn't it.  To assign blame or equate it to approval is just outright wrong and that's where I'm coming from on it.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2008, 11:32:20 AM »
Hugo what planet are you living on?

The EU which is comprised of the most left leaning and secular governments on earth have repeatedly gone on record to say Islam is a religion of peace publicly even after the Tube bombings in England, the Terrorist attack in Spain, the riots after the Mohammaed cartoons in Denmark, the murder of Theo Van Gogh in the netherlands, even after being stabbed by a muslim for being a homosexual- the former gay Mayor of Paris said exactly that. Paradoxically, the left joins hands with a religion that would exterminate the very fabric of liberal thought and all of its adherents. The reason why Bush and every other world leader has to go on record to say that is because either (A) They dont want left leaning douchebags and other victimization groups to accuse them of discriminating against Islam or (B) They have to say it because they care about the worlds perception ala choice (A) or (C) They are geniunenly brainwashed and delusional like most of Europe, all of Canada and half of America.

Before the invasion of Iraq, name your terrorist catastrophe from the first WTC bombings to the bombing of the USS cole, the American Embassy in Kenya, the numerous and almost daily terrorist attacks in Israel= All American heads of state have said Islam is a religion of peace

I could sit here all day and give you reasons why liberals are percieved the way they are, but heres a short list:

Liberals are anti Israel and staunch supporters of palastine. Liberals constantly and consistently blame terrorism on hopelessness and depression brought on by external economic factors, a lack of education and American foreign policy. Meanwhile all the Tube bombers in Brittain were middle class & college educated, Osama's number 2 is a doctor, many of the 911 hijackers were college educated and middle class etc. etc.

Liberals scramble to make sure suspected terrorists get the same rights as American citizens.

The same liberal wackjobs in California for the 9th circuit court of appeals that handed down a decision taking God out of the pledge of allegance, approved "Muslim Week" in a public school where children were forced to learn muslim prayers, dress in Muslim garb and give up sweets for Ramadan- Eklund v. Byron Union School District

The reason why liberals are labeled muslim apologists is two fold: (1) Most liberals despise the Judeo-Christian traditions of this country  (2) Most liberals have an irrational and blinding hatred of the Bush administration to the point where they take the emotional rather than logical view- An enemy of my enemy is my friend. -- This is paradoxical and remarkable because if the Muslims had their way, they would convert us or kill us all as the Koran commands.- Liberals wonder why they hate us, and the answer is that the "US" they hate is mainly the liberal way of thinking- Gay marriage, abortion, Hollywood, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, sexual freedom, etc.--

Say what you will about the Neo-Cons, but they understand what we are dealing with. The leftist delusion existed long before the Iraq war and will continue long after the war is over.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2008, 11:34:05 AM »
Not sure who this guy is, but welcome to the board... ;D
L

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2008, 11:38:04 AM »
Does this look peaceful to you Hugo? Remember, the Koran justifies beheading infidels, so this is ok in the eyes of Muslims. Nevermind the fact that these guys weren't soldiers. They were people who happened to be working in Iraq.

And it wasn't George who gave Islam that name. It was the imams and shieks who have been claiming it for years while holding radical sermons at night preaching terrorism and jihad.

The EU which is comprised of the most left leaning and secular governments on earth have repeatedly gone on record to say Islam is a religion of peace publicly even after the Tube bombings in England, the Terrorist attack in Spain, the riots after the Mohammaed cartoons in Denmark, the murder of Theo Van Gogh in the netherlands, even after being stabbed by a muslim for being a homosexual- the former gay Mayor of Paris said exactly that. Paradoxically, the left joins hands with a religion that would exterminate the very fabric of liberal thought and all of its adherents. The reason why Bush and every other world leader has to go on record to say that is because either (A) They dont want left leaning douchebags and other victimization groups to accuse them of discriminating against Islam or (B) They have to say it because they care about the worlds perception ala choice (A) or (C) They are geniunenly brainwashed and delusional like most of Europe, all of Canada and half of America.

Before the invasion of Iraq, name your terrorist catastrophe from the first WTC bombings to the bombing of the USS cole, the American Embassy in Kenya, the numerous and almost daily terrorist attacks in Israel= All American heads of state have said Islam is a religion of peace

I could sit here all day and give you reasons why liberals are percieved the way they are, but heres a short list:

Liberals are anti Israel and staunch supporters of palastine. Liberals constantly and consistently blame terrorism on hopelessness and depression brought on by external economic factors, a lack of education and American foreign policy. Meanwhile all the Tube bombers in Brittain were middle class & college educated, Osama's number 2 is a doctor, many of the 911 hijackers were college educated and middle class etc. etc.

Liberals scramble to make sure suspected terrorists get the same rights as American citizens.

The same liberal wackjobs in California for the 9th circuit court of appeals that handed down a decision taking God out of the pledge of allegance, approved "Muslim Week" in a public school where children were forced to learn muslim prayers, dress in Muslim garb and give up sweets for Ramadan- Eklund v. Byron Union School District

The reason why liberals are labeled muslim apologists is two fold: (1) Most liberals despise the Judeo-Christian traditions of this country  (2) Most liberals have an irrational and blinding hatred of the Bush administration to the point where they take the emotional rather than logical view- An enemy of my enemy is my friend. -- This is paradoxical and remarkable because if the Muslims had their way, they would convert us or kill us all as the Koran commands.- Liberals wonder why they hate us, and the answer is that the "US" they hate is mainly the liberal way of thinking- Gay marriage, abortion, Hollywood, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, sexual freedom, etc.--

Say what you will about the Neo-Cons, but they understand what we are dealing with. The leftist delusion existed long before the Iraq war and will continue long after the war is over.

This is a great post. Liberal views are great in some instances. Full blown liberalism translating into the condoning, endorsing and justifying of beheading, terrorism and jihad is completely horseshit, however.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2008, 11:43:49 AM »
Does this look peaceful to you Hugo?
I guess you didn't read the thread.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2008, 11:47:59 AM »
I guess you didn't read the thread.

Not enough to care about reading your retarded post.

There were liberals on here claiming that the smashing of a 4 year old girl's head was for Israeli gain and continue to justify, condone and endorse terrorism.  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2008, 11:55:18 AM »

First, I am not an expert on the EU nor was I attempting to address any problems of europe as they relate to liberals and the "war on radical islam".  Hedge is constantly telling us our idea of liberal is alien to liberal as defined in Europe. Second, and there you guys go yet again, if I had a dime for everytime some clown equates being anti-zionist with being pro muslim ::)  That's really stupid logic.  And the reason why we care about rights is not to save a terrorist, it's for you and me.  At least you owned up to what you are.  A neocon...  Hi, the people think you suck ;)  You have conservatives fuming, most of the people in the middle hate you and the left thinks you're a bunch of fucking psychos...  but they understand what the rest of us don't hahahahaha...  Oh they've really gotten it right so far lololol...

welcom to the board.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2008, 11:56:50 AM »
Not enough to care about reading your retarded post.

There were liberals on here claiming that the smashing of a 4 year old girl's head was for Israeli gain and continue to justify, condone and endorse terrorism.  ::)

If you're not going to read what I'm saying and from what you typed you didn't even try, you probably don't have much credit in your attack of my ideas you didn't read ::)  but whatever makes you happy.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2008, 11:59:21 AM »
If you're not going to read what I'm saying and from what you typed you didn't even try, you probably don't have much credit in your attack of my ideas you didn't read ::)  but whatever makes you happy.

Read it after your post and luckily everything I posted was fine.

By the way, your shitty little digs in that post were hilarious and only prove what everyone has been saying. It's cute that you've been making these threads about Islam trying to deflect the heat from your apologist stance and the fact that you avoid and never refute any thread that validly makes a point about Islam, while instead trying to make a joke out of it and starting other threads like "Crusade."

Keep it up though, it's looking good! You and Jag make a great team!