Author Topic: Nephew's progress...  (Read 12890 times)

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Re: Nephew's progress...
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2008, 01:18:05 PM »
I have a plastic 'Fatometer'=cost $10
I have 2 'Skyndex' Calipers =cost $750 each
I have a Futrex
Infrared Spectrophotometer=cost $3,000

The cost does not matter, but I used all 4 in measuring himn, and I took the average which was 5%.

Anyway, I used the same instruemnsta dn technnique at first measurement, so, if the numbers are not correct, at least the change is, which is what counts.

Anyway, he sure does look ripped.  

YOU SOUND LIKE A FREAK WHO PROBABLY MEASURED HIS TOOL WITH A 99 CENT TAPE MEASUERE
(

dustin

« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2008, 02:37:45 PM »
If you're so proud of him and want to toss around impressive numbers, post some pictures. Or are the only ones you have of him not "appropriate" to be posting online? :-\

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2008, 02:45:00 PM »
Something very suspicious. I would be concerned were I the boy's mother. Moosejay is a lifetime bachelor and now middle aged. He is measuring the boy, placing him in speedos and tiny trunks, putting his hands on the boy and giving him money.
 This is not healthy. An uncle who has never married, making the boy pose and flex for him. No doubt he will start to suggest they shower together and then rub each other down.

I think a stop should be put to this.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2008, 02:46:44 PM »
Moose your nephew is bigger than this natural PRO :o :o :o :o. congrats ,man .

Brian Whitacre 5'9" 168lbs 5% BF

this pretty much kills this thread..moosejay..I am not calling you a liar, but I am calling you an embellisher  ::)
I

dustin

« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2008, 02:48:37 PM »
Something very suspicious. I would be concerned were I the boy's mother. Moosejay is a lifetime bachelor and now middle aged. He is measuring the boy, placing him in speedos and tiny trunks, putting his hands on the boy and giving him money.
 This is not healthy. An uncle who has never married, making the boy pose and flex for him. No doubt he will start to suggest they shower together and then rub each other down.

Agreed. It's one thing to pay for his gym membership and throw the brotha' a tub of protein and some pointers. But he's all up in this kid with his expensive calipers and posing lessons. I know that bodybuilding is an esoteric sport, treading on the cusp of almost being a cult, but that shit is just a little too gay.

If I were "training" kids half my age I certainly wouldn't share it on a forum.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2008, 02:52:52 PM »
Agreed. It's one thing to pay for his gym membership and throw the brotha' a tub of protein and some pointers. But he's all up in this kid with his expensive calipers and posing lessons. I know that bodybuilding is an esoteric sport, treading on the cusp of almost being a cult, but that shit is just a little too gay.

If I were "training" kids half my age I certainly wouldn't share it on a forum.

Also, do not forget, that Mr Dusa is a lifetime bachelor. He has never married yet wants to spend time and money on a teenage boy, putting him in trunks and oiling his body and teaching him posing. There are all too many of these kind of middle aged confirmed bachelors in bodybuilding.

dustin

« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2008, 02:55:30 PM »

Also, do not forget, that Mr Dusa is a lifetime bachelor. He has never married yet wants to spend time and money on a teenage boy, putting him in trunks and oiling his body and teaching him posing. There are all too many of these kind of middle aged confirmed bachelors in bodybuilding.

Yeesh. Taken out of context that sounds even more horrible. Sure hope he doesn't pull anything fruity, for both their sakes. :-X

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2008, 03:04:55 PM »

Are you talking about Nasser? Fits his lifestyle to a T if you add his schmoe whoring and multiple surgeries  ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2008, 04:04:46 PM »

LOL true

I think he his putting his newphew on the path to homosexuality, childlessness and being a crappy bodybuilder

On_Swole

• Expert
  • Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2008, 04:10:04 PM »
no way he's 5 percent at 170, if he was 130 i'd believe it.

So you're saying that there's no way he's 5% at 170lbs (which would leave him with 8.5 lbs of fat), but you would believe he was 5% if he weighed 130 (which would give him 6.5lbs of fat)?  That's logical.  ???

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 26, 2008, 04:13:56 PM »
So you're saying that there's no way he's 5% at 170lbs (which would leave him with 8.5 lbs of fat), but you would believe he was 5% if he weighed 130 (which would give him 6.5lbs of fat)?  That's logical.  ???

He isn't either

Moosejay

« Reply #86 on: July 26, 2008, 06:35:44 PM »

I guess I should marry a flea bitten, skanky, mustachioed, hairy-armpitted, lice-ridden, sweaty smelly mold-in the fat creases, black sheet-wrapped honey like you will.

And cut her hands off if she is seen in public or drives a car.

An award winning society you have there, desert-dweller, I wouldn't change a thing.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 26, 2008, 06:36:50 PM »
I guess I should marry a flea bitten, skanky, mustachioed, hairy-armpitted, lice-ridden, sweaty smelly mold-in the fat creases, black sheet-wrapped honey like you will.

And cut her hands off if she is seen in public or drives a car.

An award winning society you have there, desert-dweller, I wouldn't change a thing.

He borught up good points and you responded with a personal attack.

Bravo.

Moosejay

« Reply #88 on: July 26, 2008, 06:39:01 PM »
He borught up good points and you responded with a personal attack.

Bravo.

Yes, calling me a homo and all that shit. Please, be real. Sharma or nasser is a first-rate asshole.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 26, 2008, 06:42:35 PM »
Yes, calling me a homo and all that shit. Please, be real. Sharma or nasser is a first-rate asshole.

lol

I guess.

Maybe you should adopt Sharma is show him the way, Moose.

Moosejay

« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2008, 07:02:19 PM »
lol

I guess.

Maybe you should adopt Sharma is show him the way, Moose.

I'd rather be on good terms with him, but he relentlessly attacks without rest.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2008, 06:57:50 AM »
Why don't you post some funkin pictures of his progress? This thread sucks without pics.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2008, 07:12:30 AM »
Why don't you post some funkin pictures of his progress? This thread sucks without pics.

today, I pressed 405lb for 25 reps..and I am 3.5% BF....and don't ask for a pic..my camera isn't working.  ::)
I

Moosejay

« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2008, 02:47:19 PM »
today, I pressed 405lb for 25 reps..and I am 3.5% BF....and don't ask for a pic..my camera isn't working.  ::)

That's my nephew's warm-up....

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2008, 09:37:24 AM »
...from 'job' I gave him.

You will recall...I gave him a 'job' lifting weights with a trainer for the summer.

Has lowered bf from 8% to 5% in 2 months, and gfained 8 pounds, for a great muscle gaim.

Started him on creatine one month ago, prob holding water.

Flame away, but he has done welkl, as many of you said he would not!

his progress was great.

Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2008, 10:39:07 AM »
How long since MJ has posted?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2008, 10:40:03 AM »
How long since MJ has posted?

around august 30th, give or take a week

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2008, 12:06:15 PM »
Classic thread.

spinnis

« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2008, 12:09:42 PM »
I thought he was back :(

dustin

« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2008, 04:24:06 PM »
Good bump. Shows what kind of sexual predator the man really is. He came on here and started BRAGGING about this shit... if I was greasing up little boys and giving them money to show me their muscles, I wouldn't tell a fucking soul!!!!

Anyone who's getting sued for this shit should save a copy of this thread to their hard drive and send it to Mike Doucha's lawyer. Last time I checked, pedophilia was frowned upon. Much more so than name calling on the internet. I never knew you could sue someone else for "being a meanie".