Author Topic: Nephew's progress...  (Read 12884 times)

vice1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Muscle!!! Get It!!!! GetBig!!!!
Re: Nephew's progress...
« Reply #125 on: November 08, 2008, 11:43:19 AM »
was it because that dude also fucked a nephew.

sure, it wasn't HIS nephew but it was a nephew, none the less
is this "moosegay" person really gay?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #126 on: November 08, 2008, 11:49:48 AM »
was it because that dude also fucked a nephew.

sure, it wasn't HIS nephew but it was a nephew, none the less
you know, that just might be it  :D
175lbs by 31st July

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #127 on: November 08, 2008, 12:14:41 PM »
seriously, man...this guy's behavior could easily be viewed as suspicious, but no one knows for sure what his 'trip' is. 

i hadn't thought of the google thing before, but it brings it to a whole new level.  to think of him committing suicide over this really creeps me out. 

dustin

« Reply #128 on: November 08, 2008, 12:33:31 PM »
I don't understand the hits thing. ???

Don't you slang website designs? You should know all about search engines. They are a little more complex than simply meta tags like back in the day (I used to spam my pages with tons of meta tags and it worked well!), but yeah... more of a joke than anything. You type in his name and it still comes up as the first result. :)

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: November 09, 2008, 02:42:10 AM »

He enjoys his chiropractic work because it gives him a licence to touch and grope members of the public all under the guise of medicine. 

And again, chiropractic is a quasi medicine....it has no value in science.  Those who don't have the brains to be 'real' doctors choose chiro because it gives them the title of Doctor without having to put in the hard yards....Translation; if you have a few spare dollars, are not that bright and like touching semi naked people then chiro could be  for you !

There are great similarities here with "Dr" Columbo.  Both have experienced sordid attention to their genitalia from men in positions of power at a young age.  Franco got over it, married and is now fairly normal. Moosejay unfortunately may be a lost cause. The abuse he allegidly suffered from the infamous "Gay Train" of the 1970's at Bill Pearl's establishment was too much for him. The fact he turned to religion like so many other abused bodybuilders says it all. The abused has become the abuser it seems.

Master of the Masters.

io856

« Reply #130 on: November 09, 2008, 02:45:36 AM »
The abused has become the abuser it seems.
Yes it seems to be the case doesn't it...

I would say that is exactly what he is struggling with at the moment. Struggling with his inability to reject his inner desires in favour of societal expectations. That would explain the way he has come out with lawsuits against getbiggers. Its his way of dealing with the situation, his way of battling his demons. He in reality is "suing" his demons. Michael Dusa, I hope you can find your way. Good Luck my iron brother.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #131 on: December 16, 2008, 04:48:10 PM »
Probably not. I would gander that they don't give a shit about MIKE DUSA. MICHAEL DUSA. Michael Dusa. Mike Dusa.

Michael Dusa. Mike Dusa. Michael Dusa. Mike Dusa. Michael Dusa. Mike Dusa. Michael Dusa. Mike Dusa. Michael Dusa. Mike Dusa. Michael Dusa. Mike Dusa.
Michael Dusa. Mike Dusa. Michael Dusa. Mike Dusa. Michael Dusa. Mike Dusa. Michael Dusa. Mike Dusa. Michael Dusa. Mike Dusa. Michael Dusa. Mike Dusa.

Hopefully that improves the amount of hits lol

I miss moosejay.  Is he still posting here?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #132 on: December 16, 2008, 04:53:15 PM »
Bricks are heavy.
a

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #133 on: December 16, 2008, 05:40:07 PM »
that was the thompson or thomson fellow who did it

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 21, 2008, 06:52:14 AM »
It rare we see an uncle show so much interest in his lean, young, attractive nephew, props on doing this.

spinnis

« Reply #135 on: December 21, 2008, 07:08:35 AM »
It rare we see an uncle show so much interest in his lean, young attractive nephew, props on doing this.

you bumped all of his thread when you noticed he was back lol.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #136 on: December 21, 2008, 07:27:28 AM »
It rare we see an uncle show so much interest in his lean, young, attractive nephew, props on doing this.

Are you saying that when Mousegay tells his nephew, "Don't worry, you've got me to fall back on" or "I've got your back", he means it literally, db?

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #137 on: December 21, 2008, 07:30:51 AM »
there was a gay guy in my previous workplace, who was 'married' to another guy - this other guy had heart problems and couldn't  :-X, he also had a 14 year old nephew  :-X

anyway this guy i worked with revealed that he often fvcked the nephew while his uncle looked on - from the age of 14  :-X

this 14 year old actually married a girl when he was 21 - on his stag night he saw more sausage than hotdog factory to say 'goodbye' to that lifestyle.

within a month he was visiting his favorite uncle to 'catch up' - the poor girl still has no idea she is married to a sword swallower - and the uncle still gets his kicks by watching his nephew get a seeing to from his husband.

how fvcked up is that  :'(

i don't know why this moose nephew talk reminded me of that  ::)

i wonder if there are many gay men with 'uncles'  :-X

Panda,
  You really need to tell your wife what is going on....

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 21, 2008, 07:35:44 AM »
Are you saying that when Mousegay tells his nephew, "Don't worry, you've got me to fall back on" or "I've got your back", he means it literally, db?

HAHA Yes, his nephew always dreaded the line "Can you feel the pump?"

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 21, 2008, 08:06:37 AM »
Panda,
  You really need to tell your wife what is going on....
>:(
175lbs by 31st July

Stavios

« Reply #140 on: December 21, 2008, 08:21:58 AM »
you bumped all of his thread when you noticed he was back lol.

the asshole is back ?

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: December 21, 2008, 08:51:55 AM »
there was a gay guy in my previous workplace, who was 'married' to another guy - this other guy had heart problems and couldn't  :-X, he also had a 14 year old nephew  :-X

anyway this guy i worked with revealed that he often fvcked the nephew while his uncle looked on - from the age of 14  :-X

this 14 year old actually married a girl when he was 21 - on his stag night he saw more sausage than hotdog factory to say 'goodbye' to that lifestyle.

within a month he was visiting his favorite uncle to 'catch up' - the poor girl still has no idea she is married to a sword swallower - and the uncle still gets his kicks by watching his nephew get a seeing to from his husband.

Come on Panda, this is typical of the way life is for good catholics in Barrowfield  ;D

Master of the Masters.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 21, 2008, 09:50:37 AM »

Come on Panda, this is typical of the way life is for good catholics in Barrowfield  ;D

Moosejay is a good man to his lean 18yr old nephew, he sees the inner strength in people, not the soft, supple, youthful,manly exterior.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #143 on: December 21, 2008, 10:36:23 AM »

sounds like you had a rough childhood.
b

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 21, 2008, 06:07:40 PM »

:o >:( ;D

richard gough knows a few thiings about young boys too i hear  ;D

how you doing jimmy ?
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: December 21, 2008, 06:10:11 PM »
sounds like you had a rough childhood.
i thought that story would ring true with you.

bring back the memories did it ?
175lbs by 31st July

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #146 on: January 21, 2009, 09:00:59 PM »
why is moose no longer a member?

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: January 21, 2009, 11:17:30 PM »
good luck moose. 

roc

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: January 21, 2009, 11:31:53 PM »
why is moose no longer a member?

busted by dateline. restricted internet access.
It's Hip to be Square!

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #149 on: January 22, 2009, 12:11:09 AM »
busted by dateline. restricted internet access.

wtf? this is a joke i'm sure. would like to know what happened to him. he was a true patriot.