Author Topic: Columbia Student rapist that tortured girl for 19 hours gets 422 years in prison  (Read 11458 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
I generally celebrate black people, i enjoy rap and all that stuff

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That was the absolute last thing I expected you to post.
S

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
DID SHE SAY WHETHER OR NOT THE SEX WAS GOOD????
C

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
asshole
I am a big baby

Eric2

• Getbig IV
That guy should be juiced to the gills with pain killers then beaten repeadly for hours with a wiffle ball bat. Then watch him squirm as the pain killers wear off. Then someone should let a whore get to him make him all aroused, then slide a glass rod up his piss hole, lay his cock out on a table and tap it with a ball-peen hammer. Shit like this would be fun and, I could think of more shit like this all day long. Fuckin' maggot fuck deserves the pain of hell for an eternity.
h

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
I truly hope you don't consider yourself a spokesman for the black race.
Squishy face retard

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970

Maybe he's your type?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
the poor man is probably sorry for what he did. forgive and forget!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
the poor man is probably sorry for what he did. forgive and forget!

Nice avatar!

S

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
yes they are forgotten legends, they brought much happiness and loving to their time.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
You can thank all the liberal queers for the USA justice system not being able to punish that guy further.

The Master

• Getbig V
You can thank all the liberal queers for the USA justice system not being able to punish that guy further.

He = probably of limited intelligence, below 85IQ and with a high testosterone output.

He should never have been born.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
If there is a hell, I hope this despicable excuse for a human being burns in it for eternity.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
I truly hope you don't consider yourself a spokesman for the black race.

ITS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT WHITE WOMEN LIKE.. HOW SHOULD I PUT THIS...ROUGH SEX AND THE ROUGHER THE SEX THE BETTER. REMEMBER THE KENNEDY KID THAT CHOKED THE WOMAN TO DEATH AND THE SUBSEQUENT CASES THAT FOLLOWED??? AND GET THIS...THE NAME OF THE ACT IS CALLED
EROTIC ASPHYXIATION...HOW SEXY IS THAT?
http://www.askmen.com/love/love_tip_60/78b_love_tip.html

MAYBE SHE ALSO LIKE FLESH BRANDING AND THE BURNING PART THAT SUPPOSEDLY HAPPENED WAS BRANDING GONE AWRY...

OR MAYBE SHE IS LIKE KAITALYN FARBER WHO AFTER MULTIPLE MEN HAD FUCKED HER AND SHE NOT EVEN QUALIFYING TO BE A REDNECK, DIDN'T SHOWER AFTERWARD... THEN WENT ON TO HAVE KOBE BRYANT FUCK HER, AT WHICH TIME SHE THEN CLAIMED SHE WAS RAPED...UGH...WHITE WOMEN...
C

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
ITS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT WHITE WOMEN LIKE.. HOW SHOULD I PUT THIS...ROUGH SEX AND THE ROUGHER THE SEX THE BETTER. REMEMBER THE KENNEDY KID THAT CHOKED THE WOMAN TO DEATH AND THE SUBSEQUENT CASES THAT FOLLOWED??? AND GET THIS...THE NAME OF THE ACT IS CALLED

MAYBE SHE ALSO LIKE FLESH BRANDING AND THE BURNING PART THAT SUPPOSEDLY HAPPENED WAS BRANDING GONE AWRY...

OR MAYBE SHE IS LIKE KAITALYN FARBER WHO AFTER MULTIPLE MEN HAD FUCKED HER AND SHE NOT EVEN QUALIFYING TO BE A REDNECK, DIDN'T SHOWER AFTERWARD... THEN WENT ON TO HAVE KOBE BRYANT FUCK HER, AT WHICH TIME SHE THEN CLAIMED SHE WAS RAPED...UGH...WHITE WOMEN...
IDIOT!!!!!!
I am a big baby

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
Good.

Agreed. Should get death though...

nah, death is the easy way out... at least now there is a chance that he'll get a taste of his own medicine in the showers

dustin

I hope he gets the shit beaten out of him, then fudge packed back in again until his asshole bleeds in agonizing pain. Everyday, at least twice a day. Sick little fuck.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
that's scarey

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111

Maybe black women liked being brought over on boats and raped and branded by their masters.  We all know how those black women love sex.   ::)  Same asinine logic you present.  Nobody deserves the treatment the girl got.  There be reasons to explain how rape happens but their is never a legitimate excuse.

PS. you're a douche.
Squishy face retard

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
Intelligent and enlightening post.  You contribute so much to this board.  Keep up the good work.

::)

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
why did we do away with public hangings?  i think they'd be hot, maybe put on a show on town square or do a pay per view with the proceeds going to victims families?

I agree when it comes to sick motherfuckers like this

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
I agree when it comes to sick motherfuckers like this

hanging is too tame for this piece of shit, this is a case perfect for roman torture and crucifixtion.

youandme

• Getbig V

Hi Niccer 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Maybe black women liked being brought over on boats and raped and branded by their masters.  We all know how those black women love sex.   ::)  Same asinine logic you present.  Nobody deserves the treatment the girl got.  There be reasons to explain how rape happens but their is never a legitimate excuse.

PS. you're a douche.

SHE'LL BE BACK ON THE STREET SOON ENOUGH LOOKING FOR THE NEXT MR. GOODBAR...GUARANTEED...T HAT IS SOON AS SHE UNGLUES HER LIPS AND CAN SEE AGAIN....

I FEEL NOTHING FOR HER...JUST LIKE THE CENTRAL PARK JOGGER...
C

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
SHE'LL BE BACK ON THE STREET SOON ENOUGH LOOKING FOR THE NEXT MR. GOODBAR...GUARANTEED...T HAT IS SOON AS SHE UNGLUES HER LIPS AND CAN SEE AGAIN....

I FEEL NOTHING FOR HER...JUST LIKE THE CENTRAL PARK JOGGER...
You're an asshole I hope you end up in jail and get gang raped for the rest of your life!!
I am a big baby