Author Topic: Columbia Student rapist that tortured girl for 19 hours gets 422 years in prison  (Read 11530 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
422 years in prison is much worse than Death.

Death would be a gift.

this is very true!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"

Deaths in jail are never reported, why is that?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Most serial killers are white or latino, mostly white.  In fact most child rapists are also white, FYI.

racist post reported.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
She was able to have a couple of surgeries, and repair her eyelids. She had severe liver problems for awhile since he made her drink a clorox like substance and take a bottle of OTC pain medicine.

The defense attorney plans to appeal  ::)

Appeal for what, a higher place in hell?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Appeal for what, a higher place in hell?
maybe for a lenient sentence, like 150 years

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Bullets are cheap.

Now we pay for a man to rot, when we should just kill him.

8)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Bullets are cheap.

Now we pay for a man to rot, when we should just kill him.

8)

why did we do away with public hangings?  i think they'd be hot, maybe put on a show on town square or do a pay per view with the proceeds going to victims families?
Deep Tissue Massage

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents

Death would be a gift.

Well yeah, only if the prison medics had special drugs that could prolong life, that black f!ck would spend several centuries in a supermax lockdown 24/7/365

RZA

• Getbig IV
Rapists usually get tough treatments from other inmates. I just hope that with what he's done, his new "friends" will offer him the best of what they can.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
I generally celebrate black people, i enjoy rap and all that stuff but this black man is a guy, he should be lynched. Yes lynched, epic racism, lynch that Porch Monkey

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Women need to be able to protect themselves from animals like this.  Im a bit of a gun control advocate but women for sure should be able to carry guns.

There will always be a 120 pound man getting his ass kicked by a 250-pound dude.

maybe a weight limit should be used to determine who is entitled to 2nd amendment rights?

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
labor camp for 20 years, then eaten alive by hungry wolves.  america needs to harden the fucck up.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
There will always be a 120 pound man getting his ass kicked by a 250-pound dude.

maybe a weight limit should be used to determine who is entitled to 2nd amendment rights?

labor camp for 20 years, then eaten alive by hungry wolves.  america needs to harden the fucck up.

labor camps should really be brought back! Fuck the wolves, let people just work themselves to death in 30 years.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
I dont think he will last more then a year in jail, im not sure if his allowed in general population (got that from the movies) but if he is insted of putting bleach down his throat his going to have a few dicks in there.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Squishy face retard

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!

Death would be a gift.

Not if everything he did to her, we do to him. An eye for an eye!  >:(

Fortress

• Getbig V
America needs to harden the fuck up.

Yes. And so, too, does Canada (my country). This human is severely ill in the head. His crime is difficult to comprehend. Truly depressing. It makes me embarrassed that one of "our own" is capable of such horrible and sadistic acts.

However, torture of him makes us no better. Confine him to an ultra-small cell for the short term and allow his victim the option to bring him death (via gunshot). If she declines, put a bullet into his head and dispose of his body in such a way that any trace of his existence on this planet is gone. 

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Are you an ACLU lawyer?

No I think he is just an Obamma supporter, which is almost just as bad. :-\

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
TRUST THESE WORDS IF HES PUT IN THE POPULATION LIFE FOR HIM IS HELL.
LETS HOPE THEY DONT PUT HIM IN PROTECTIVE CUSTODY...

EVERYDAY HE LIVES SHOULD BE THEY WAY HE HURT THAT WOMAN :(
p

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
and some of you want a balck man for president.  HOLY FUCK!

youandme

• Getbig V
Yeah have to say this is a good idea.  See how the dude likes spending the rest of his life in a 5x7 cell.

Women need to be able to protect themselves from animals like this.  Im a bit of a gun control advocate but women for sure should be able to carry guns.

For sure!!

If you have women in your life, your always thinking about that. What is mace spray going to do, to someone who is high on drugs and desperate? Nothing.

Last summer, a guy just like this was on the loose raping single women in their 20's who lived alone. He would pick them out only if they lived in first floor apartments, and just bust through the balcony door, and then rape them and shoot some with a shotgun. He managed to do it around 10 times.

The good news is she graduated from Columbia this semester, in journalism.
The road to recovery she has to walk through though  :-\

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

240!!  :)

You make a point, but it is men who perpetrate sex crimes against women.  A helpless women being raped and tortured by some monster in her own apartment is different than some guy getting punched out on the street.  I'm sorry women just seem more vulnerable to gross abuse like this.

And I look at it as more of a privilege than a right as it should be.  Nobody has a right to anything unless they can demonstrate responsibility for it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

You make a point, but it is men who perpetrate sex crimes against women.  A helpless women being raped and tortured by some monster in her own apartment is different than some guy getting punched out on the street.  I'm sorry women just seem more vulnerable to gross abuse like this.

And I look at it as more of a privilege than a right as it should be.  Nobody has a right to anything unless they can demonstrate responsibility for it.

In FL, you have to pass a detailed written test (proving you understand the law)  and show competency in firing the weapon in order to get a carry permit.  Plus you have to possess a crystal clean criminal record.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !

black men often beat on their women because they believe if they are married it is a cultural right to beat your woman.  my philosophy is: no person has a right to be mean and if you are you should be punished.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970

Well you weren't around to write the constitution so I guess you are shit out of luck.