Author Topic: Tren advice please  (Read 6888 times)

Alex23

Re: Tren advice please
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2008, 04:54:19 PM »
This by far the best post of the month. Do you guys really think Ronnie or Jay sit there and care about ratio. What this board needs is people with real life experience that know what they are talking about, all this book shit is a bunch of horse shitt, all I see is a bunch of people argueing about very technical stuff that has no play in the real world just so they can satisfy there ego.

Actually, THIS is the best reply of the month Onetimehard.

A bunch of charlatans thinking they know it all.

I've seen the cycles. I've seen the damages.

I have 2 doctors in my families to who I referred small time juicers with minor problems following tren regiments.

They all showed up with proteinuria, urinary red blood cell counts that were 25+ (which hits the "check for a tumor" range), the "normal" is 0-5.

but yet, the meat heads keeps injecting shit like there are no consequences. They will most likely delete my post anyway.

What kind of " health problem" is the most common amongst pros?????????

fucking lunatics.

4thAD

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2008, 05:04:54 PM »

I have 2 doctors in my families to who I referred small time juicers with minor problems following tren regiments.

They all showed up with proteinuria, urinary red blood cell counts that were 25+ (which hits the "check for a tumor" range), the "normal" is 0-5.

but yet, the meat heads keeps injecting shit like there are no consequences. They will most likely delete my post anyway.

fucking lunatics.

So how do you explain protein in my urine? I have had this condition since I was a kid, with no health problems what so ever, and no kidney probs! My doc told me it is completely normal for some people, especially athletes, and bb'ers. I first noticed it when I was 18 in the Marine Corps, and doing hardcore PT. It has not changed since the use of tren. Show some studies otherwise your as bad as the people you bitch about, doing nothing other than spreading bro logic.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2008, 05:15:25 PM »
Alex, why are you complaining about having your post here deleted?

I don't think I've ever removed one of your post...if I have I don't remember and it was probably a one time thing. As for the other Mods, doubtful they've removed many.

The only time a post gets removed is if it is because of blatant source related posting, or incessant personal attacks.

As for your concerns about tren. You're right, it is possible for tren to cause problems. Rare but possible. Typically, someone who has problems arise from tren occurs because they ran it non stop for an insanely long period, i.e. 20+wks. Most who stick to 6-8wk stints stay safe and healthy.

I've run tren for as long as 12 straight wks, almost no problems. I had some prolactin buildup because of this but nothing major. Nothing that cannot be remedied with a low dose of Cytomel or Dostinex.

Alex23

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2008, 05:24:30 PM »
Alex, why are you complaining about having your post here deleted?

I don't think I've ever removed one of your post...if I have I don't remember and it was probably a one time thing. As for the other Mods, doubtful they've removed many.

The only time a post gets removed is if it is because of blatant source related posting, or incessant personal attacks.

As for your concerns about tren. You're right, it is possible for tren to cause problems. Rare but possible. Typically, someone who has problems arise from tren occurs because they ran it non stop for an insanely long period, i.e. 20+wks. Most who stick to 6-8wk stints stay safe and healthy.

I've run tren for as long as 12 straight wks, almost no problems. I had some prolactin buildup because of this but nothing major. Nothing that cannot be remedied with a low dose of Cytomel or Dostinex.

You are a small but chemically lucky man (Lori and Tony said it, not me).

I have seen 6 weeksers with brutal creatinine levels and the uralisys listed above.

5 out of 7-9? Make your odds.

Doesn't look good to me.

I would dump the Benzyl alcohol/Benzyl benzoate loaded horse/cow crap faster than a warted whore.

It's just me.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2008, 05:58:53 PM »
Not on this board jt. The juicer no face mods have it for me here. They'll delete it.

I'll post somewhere else.

I'll ask again. Please explain how the mods have it in for you?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2008, 06:02:23 PM »

fucking lunatics.

Why would this get deleted? Other then you being a little bit of a smart ass (which is fine) there's nothing wrong with that post.

Tren can be & is hard on the kidney's - so some who use it have problems & some who use it don't.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2008, 07:35:04 PM »
You are a small but chemically lucky man (Lori and Tony said it, not me).

So, is that a compliment or a shot at my Championess?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2008, 07:38:31 PM »
how about everybody stop drama?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2008, 07:41:53 PM »

Can't help it. I'm loaded up on tren and that naturally causes drama. At least that's what I read on Wikipedia.  :-X

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2008, 07:48:05 PM »

What drama?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2008, 07:50:31 PM »
Can't help it. I'm loaded up on tren and that naturally causes drama. At least that's what I read on Wikipedia.  :-X

& we all know Wikipedia is gospel.  ;)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2008, 07:54:19 PM »
What drama?

:)

& we all know Wikipedia is gospel.  ;)

there's always dizzle  ::)

4thAD

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2008, 07:54:40 PM »
of course it is, I mean thats what dizzle quotes all the time!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2008, 09:24:50 PM »
wow. arguing that tren isnt harmful. even dan duchaine said nobody should ever use tren unless they are a serious competitive bodybuilder. even IP warns his customers about tren.  lol.

i like steroids.

but im no fool; and i dont deny their harmful effects.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2008, 09:33:59 PM »
wow. arguing that tren isnt harmful. even dan duchaine said nobody should ever use tren unless they are a serious competitive bodybuilder. even IP warns his customers about tren.  lol.

i like steroids.

but im no fool; and i dont deny their harmful effects.

Yet you've said over & over you'll do whatever it takes to get huge & be a bodybuilder (caution be damned) no matter the consequences.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2008, 09:39:28 PM »
Yet you've said over & over you'll do whatever it takes to get huge & be a bodybuilder (caution be damned) no matter the consequences.
i didnt say id do whatever it takles to get huge

i said ill do what i think is necessary to achieve the physique i want

theres a little bit of a difference there

it has nothing to do with being "huge" really

anyways, im not sure what you mean.  in essence here is what i said "steroids build muscle. but they do cause health issues"

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2008, 09:42:22 PM »
i didnt say id do whatever it takles to get huge

i said ill do what i think is necessary to achieve the physique i want

theres a little bit of a difference there

it has nothing to do with being "huge" really

anyways, im not sure what you mean. in essence here is what i said "steroids build muscle. but they do cause health issues"

What's so hard. You don't seem worried about possible consequences of your actions.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2008, 09:51:03 PM »
What's so hard. You don't seem worried about possible consequences of your actions.

sure i am. i just dont deny them. it would be better to say " im going to be perfectly OKAY doing steroids. they arent harmful." than to say " i understand there are negative side effects associated with steroids. but i am willing to accept those side effects."

of course i worry

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2008, 09:55:05 PM »
sure i am. i just dont deny them. it would be better to say " im going to be perfectly OKAY doing steroids. they arent harmful." than to say " i understand there are negative side effects associated with steroids. but i am willing to accept those side effects."

of course i worry

Well, you don't act like it. However, I suppose it's not your fault when I was 19 I was the same way (before you fly off the handle & wish death upon my family & such that wasn't an insult).

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2008, 09:55:26 PM »
I think this thread should be locked or deleted, better than continuing the drama

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2008, 09:57:48 PM »
Well, you don't act like it. However, I suppose it's not your fault when I was 19 I was the same way (before you fly off the handle & wish death upon my family & such that wasn't an insult).
overload deserved that. lol.

i didnt take it as an insult.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2008, 10:28:52 AM »
Why does every single thread result in argument with Candidizzle. The subject gets changed and I'm sure it gets confusing for someone who actually is seeking positive advise from this board, no offence but you mods are not doing a good job, enough with the bickering already.

4thAD

« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2008, 12:20:39 PM »
I tend to think the negative affects of tren are blown out of proportion. I dont think there are any studies showing convincing kidney problems with the use of tren, and have experienced none myself. I do not in any way think steroids are perfectly safe, I do how ever think through education, proper ancillaries, and smart dosages you can safely use them.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2008, 01:37:02 PM »
overload deserved that.

It's easy to threaten my family on the internet.

Be a man for once.

8)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2008, 02:01:18 PM »
I tend to think the negative affects of tren are blown out of proportion. I dont think there are any studies showing convincing kidney problems with the use of tren, and have experienced none myself. I do not in any way think steroids are perfectly safe, I do how ever think through education, proper ancillaries, and smart dosages you can safely use them.

There aren't any studies because Tren isn't supposed to be used in humans, not to mention there are no long term studies on heavy AAS usage in humans either because of their scheduled status, so we can really only go by what we experience ourselves.  I have heard of some guys who've run tren over the years develop liver ulcers which couldn't be directly linked to Tren usage, but they felt it was.  Even though I haven't experienced that myself, I'm fully aware it can happen and thus why I really only run Tren very infrequently.