Author Topic: New Polls show Obama up by 6 points now  (Read 8284 times)

The Coach

Re: New Polls show Obama up by 6 points now
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2008, 08:07:49 AM »
...eh, Forest, Ireland is a neutral nation like Switzerland. We didn't even participate in WW2 (that is with the exception of "benevolent neutrality" towards the Allies). We don't have military allies as we don't have a (proper) standing army.

The last time Ireland fought a full scale war was 11,000 BC against Atlantis... which we shamefully won by means of genocide.

The Luke

You didn't answer my question.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2008, 08:19:37 AM »
You didn't answer my question.

...poor reading comprehension dude.

Again, (yawn) Ireland doesn't have a standing army, we can't go to war with anyone (nor would we)... we spend the money you spend losing wars (Vietnam anyone?) on our economy and citizens... that's how a proper country is run... that's how countries much poorer than the US live better than the US.

When we Irish want to conquer a country we simply invade with efficiency (immigration)... that's how we usurped most of the US; Canada; Britain and Australia... that's why Russian KGB agents used to ask for (forged) Irish passports, the Irish are welcome everywhere in the world.

Are Americans?

The Luke

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2008, 01:09:48 AM »

He he didn't say he would be president for the next 8 - 10yrs.
He said these were people and countries he'd be dealing with over the next 8 to 10 yrs.

What if anything that video showed is that obama doesn't suffer from ther myopia that has plagued this current administration. it shows he understands policies and plans are to be implemented for the long haul, ...not thrown together with bubble gunm and rubber bands to be in place for 2 months at a time.

That's what a plan is, and that's what long term vision is.
Bush had none, ...that's why after 8 yrs America is in the mess it's in.
Obama has always thought long term. He indicated that when he voted against the war predicting it would lead to an occupation of indeterminate length. He was right, ...'cause he thinks long term. that's the kind of leadership you need in the whitehouse, ...not someone whose grateful he managed to open his eyes the next day. I can just see Cindy right now... everymorning she probably holds a mirror under his nose to see if it fogs.  ::)
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2008, 01:29:07 AM »
America itself, as a whole, is Right center.

The media is leftwing.

And I don't have to call B Blanco names to aver this as truth.

MJ Approved

I'd say that most Americans like these two things.

Low taxes and social liberalism (ie, you can do what you want as long as it doesn't bother me).

Seems that only the Libertarians talk like that these days... Damn shame they don't have a shot.

I'm all for low taxes, but I'm also for keeping my freedoms.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2008, 01:32:11 AM »
I'd want to live in the USA.

There is no other place on earth where everybody is cared for, ultimately

Down the street from my girlfriend's house, two beautiful houses were just built for widows with kids by Habitat for humanity.

These are FREE houses that they get.

pssst: Habitat for humanity homes are NOT free. They're non-profit and the mortgages are interest free.
The owners still have a monthly mortgage payment to make, but the payments are manageable.

I have no prob lem with that.

Sometimes, people suffer from incidences beyond there abilities to rise

And, there are more of these houses for disadvantaged in this little town of Wallingford, CT.

Free houses.

THEY NOT FREE!

More inaccurate BS... why am I not surprised?  ::)
w

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2008, 04:05:47 AM »
...you make Forest Gump seem like a Nobel prize winner.

The Luke
hilarious!  ;D
!

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2008, 05:53:53 AM »
hilarious!  ;D

...thanks. I was proud of that one, think I'll continue it as a running joke because people like The Coach and Moosejay need to be reminded of their IQ every so often.

The Luke

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2008, 03:41:57 PM »
As i predicted Obamas lead has grown now to 8% :D

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2008, 03:59:09 PM »
As i predicted Obamas lead has grown now to 8% :D

...if there was ever any dirt on Obama, the Republican smear machine would have used it to prevent him getting the nomination at all... running against Hillary is a Republican Party wet dream.

So if he's actually clean (Rush Limbaugh never did come through with that promised "Whitey" tape now did he?), then I wouldn't be surprised if that lead grows... and grows... and grows...

In fact, I'm going to call it here and now... barring rigged electronic voting; faulty ballots; outright voter fraud etc... Obama takes the White House with at least 70% of the popular vote.

The Luke   

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2008, 06:01:57 PM »
...if there was ever any dirt on Obama, the Republican smear machine would have used it to prevent him getting the nomination at all... running against Hillary is a Republican Party wet dream.

So if he's actually clean (Rush Limbaugh never did come through with that promised "Whitey" tape now did he?), then I wouldn't be surprised if that lead grows... and grows... and grows...

In fact, I'm going to call it here and now... barring rigged electronic voting; faulty ballots; outright voter fraud etc... Obama takes the White House with at least 70% of the popular vote.

The Luke   

I can't wait for the inauguration party!!  :)

There'll be parties all over the USA and in fact... throughout the entire civilized world
...except in Palm Springs of course, ....where there'll be one guy sitting in his garage,
signing his farewell suicide/loveletter to Rush while he sucks on his car's exhaust pipe.
w

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2008, 06:07:22 PM »
And in a strip mall in Brampton sits Jag. Maybe she'll pop over to Venezia for a panzarotti to celebrate. All by her lonesome. :'(