Author Topic: Glen is looking good!  (Read 11832 times)

The Coach

Re: Glen is looking good!
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2008, 08:24:14 PM »
Glen great job. How long dieting and for what show?

Remember HIIT HIIT HIIT ;D

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2008, 08:24:37 PM »
Hey, I gotta take a quick trip up there and get a workout in with you, I have a membership to your gym I have never used. Also remember, Shawna knows her shit about pre-contest dieting so don`t be afraid to ask.....or on this end either. I had no idea you were doing a show....props !

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2008, 08:32:31 PM »
Hey, I gotta take a quick trip up there and get a workout in with you, I have a membership to your gym I have never used. Also remember, Shawna knows her shit about pre-contest dieting so don`t be afraid to ask.....or on this end either. I had no idea you were doing a show....props !

Dude definetely, we'll have to tear inshape up together ( we can invite candizzle too, he trains at inshape manteca :)  ) . Ive been dieting for about 8 weeks now and my strength is finally starting to go down lol, I used to do 315 squatting for like 12 reps, now its 275 for the same amount of reps. But ive also lost about 25lbs since i started dieting.

Yea im focusing on a natural show on sept 20th ( 8 weeks from today  :) )  in san francisco. Jim ( disgusted ) from this board is helping me out. The dude is honestly one of the smartest people ive ever talked to period. So im in good hands.

But thanx for  your offer, I definetely appreciate it. And Shawna just helped this guy out with his prep at the gym for the san jose's. He looked pretty good, not sure how he placed though, but i think she did a pretty good job w/him.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2008, 08:34:01 PM »
Glen great job. How long dieting and for what show?

Remember HIIT HIIT HIIT ;D
haha, id die if i did HIIT Coach. in those pics i posted im flat as a board, i hadnt had carbs in six days, if i did hit id pass out IMMEDIATELY lol. Im on a keto diet, so no HIIT for me. 

But this offseason, ill definetely do some HIIT to keep the fat off  ;)

The Coach

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2008, 08:42:18 PM »
haha, id die if i did HIIT Coach. in those pics i posted im flat as a board, i hadnt had carbs in six days, if i did hit id pass out IMMEDIATELY lol. Im on a keto diet, so no HIIT for me. 

But this offseason, ill definetely do some HIIT to keep the fat off  ;)

Are you doing a show?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2008, 08:49:38 PM »
Are you doing a show?

yes, sept 20th.

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2008, 09:42:28 PM »
Dude definetely, we'll have to tear inshape up together ( we can invite candizzle too, he trains at inshape manteca :)  )

Tempting as it sounds, I would end up getting C.P.S. called on me for child abuse....lol

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2008, 09:59:01 PM »
Glen is looking very good!

Awesome X frame  8)
P

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2008, 10:09:59 PM »
keto diet ?? your way too lean for that ! i bet your thyroid/metabolism is at a complete stand still, flex ! i bet you have to do tons of cardio too 1!

please dont tell me your doing the whole palumdo-esque mega amounts of un saturated fats at every meal,,, are you??

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2008, 01:13:59 AM »
keto diet ?? your way too lean for that ! i bet your thyroid/metabolism is at a complete stand still, flex ! i bet you have to do tons of cardio too 1!

please dont tell me your doing the whole palumdo-esque mega amounts of un saturated fats at every meal,,, are you??

nope dont even do that much cardio; 45 minutes thats it! none of that 3 hour shit palumbo has his clients doing.

I have the best guy in the biz helping me out, so no worries about the diet! I just need to train hard, and the diet does all the work for me.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2008, 01:15:25 AM »
Glen is looking very good!

Awesome X frame  8)

thanx nzmm, coming from another pussing pounding symmetrical beast, that means alot.

Thanx

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2008, 01:18:02 AM »
I'm not holding my breath ;D

Instead I should be the one dumping the "good life" and join the ranks of dedication.

Nothing short of inspirational. Best attachments / structure I've seen on a younger lad in a while.

Well Alex, once u decide to dedicate yourself to a diet, we all know what the results would be..

Pure Animalistic Beastly muscle as its never been displayed before. So whenever u think the world is ready for it, please unveil it bro!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2008, 01:25:39 AM »
Looking real good Flex. What are you weighing in these pics?  8)
No doubt about it...

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2008, 01:29:34 AM »
Looking real good Flex. What are you weighing in these pics?  8)

If I told you Id have to kill you.  ;D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2008, 01:33:00 AM »
If I told you Id have to kill you.  ;D

oh....never mind then, lol.
No doubt about it...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2008, 03:02:01 AM »
Looking very good Flexington ! Making me feel older than dirt. I think we have our GetBig winner right here.
:D ::)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2008, 01:49:58 PM »

Not a keto diet, at the moment his metabolism is running pretty fast and has been since about the 2nd week of the diet. The amount of cardio that he is doing is actually more than normal, but Glen had a specific show in mind that was only a few weeks away so 45 min was the amount the he needed which actually is pretty standard for most guys. I train people as individuals so when someone asks me what type of diet I use all I can say is the one I feel is appropriate at the time. I usually switch things up a bit every 1 to 2 weeks, but if someone is making progress then I also may leave it alone.

On a side note I don't really care what someone weighs. Most people think that they have more muscle than they really do anyway. No one is going to ask you what you weigh on stage. Losing muscle is never an issue. Glen certainly hasn't lost any as of yet. Oh, and he is using no fat burners. We started with one, but Glen didn't like the way he felt so we stopped. I personally do not like the feeling of fat burners either, at least the stimulant kind.

BTW Can. what's it matter what kind diet one is using as long as they are making progress? Also, when you state that he is too lean for a certain diet, keep in mind the diet he is currently doing whether keto or not got him to where he is now.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2008, 02:48:38 PM »
i think a lean individual risks depressed t3 and elevated cortisol levels when they skimp too much on stach in their diet.  thats why i said that.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2008, 03:14:25 PM »
Not a keto diet, at the moment his metabolism is running pretty fast and has been since about the 2nd week of the diet. The amount of cardio that he is doing is actually more than normal, but Glen had a specific show in mind that was only a few weeks away so 45 min was the amount the he needed which actually is pretty standard for most guys. I train people as individuals so when someone asks me what type of diet I use all I can say is the one I feel is appropriate at the time. I usually switch things up a bit every 1 to 2 weeks, but if someone is making progress then I also may leave it alone.

On a side note I don't really care what someone weighs. Most people think that they have more muscle than they really do anyway. No one is going to ask you what you weigh on stage. Losing muscle is never an issue. Glen certainly hasn't lost any as of yet. Oh, and he is using no fat burners. We started with one, but Glen didn't like the way he felt so we stopped. I personally do not like the feeling of fat burners either, at least the stimulant kind.

BTW Can. what's it matter what kind diet one is using as long as they are making progress? Also, when you state that he is too lean for a certain diet, keep in mind the diet he is currently doing whether keto or not got him to where he is now.

yea that reminded me, thats pretty crazy how much fat ive lost without using fat burners. Fat burners = the biggest waste of money in the history of supplements !  ;D

Jim, could u possibly be the best kept secret in bodybuilding??? Honestly I think Disgusted knows as much if not more than anyone out there. His level of knowledge is rediculous.

Alex23

« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2008, 05:19:58 PM »

DGted, I emailed you several times asking to take me under your nutritional wing.

I had no replies. I know how much in demand a genious like you is but I still think a bulk of well located playdoo like me has some sort of potential. An easy show for you.

please aknowledge. You will not be dissapointed. ;D

Glen like commitment, Bruce patterson's like ridiculous mass without the cigarrettte smoking and the G4P.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2008, 05:21:13 PM »
i think a lean individual risks depressed t3 and elevated cortisol levels when they skimp too much on stach in their diet.  thats why i said that.

Why?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2008, 05:22:27 PM »
DGted, I emailed you several times asking to take me under your nutritional wing.

I had no replies. I know how much in demand a genious like you is but I still think a bulk of well located playdoo like me has some sort of potential. An easy show for you.

please aknowledge. You will not be dissapointed. ;D

Glen like commitment, Bruce patterson's like ridiculous mass without the cigarrettte smoking and the G4P.

I responded to all of your pm and never heard back from you? Maybe you didn't get it, sorry. I'm not going to be training anyone after the end of the year. I need a break  from all this. I appreciate the compliment though, especially the genious one.  ;D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2008, 06:13:33 PM »
I responded to all of your pm and never heard back from you? Maybe you didn't get it, sorry. I'm not going to be training anyone after the end of the year. I need a break  from all this. I appreciate the compliment though, especially the genious one.  ;D

I honestly think you are.

Dude lbs for lbs, knowledge for knowledge, i dont think anyone in the "guru" business has anything on you.

Chad Nichols and Hany Rambod might get more notiriety, but at the end of the day, id be my savings that you would get better results than either of those guys would. You know your shit Jim, it just sux your taking time off from this, but lord knows you need it. 20 years can be quite long.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2008, 02:28:21 AM »
Good proportions.

Props.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!