Author Topic: Pacos crazy amount of 10g/kg protein intake works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 11510 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Finaly 19 inchs natural arms baby!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Looking good bro!

spinnis

My 15.5inch arms looks bigger :/

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
The extra calories are what's working. For a natural such as yourself taking far more protein than your body can process just puts an unnecessary strain on your kidneys. You are shitting most of this stuff away, unused. Even if you were juicing it would be a stupid amount of protein to be ingesting.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
All gluconeogenesis.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
19 inch.  ::)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
The extra calories are what's working. For a natural such as yourself taking far more protein that your body can process just puts an unnecessary strain on your kidneys. You are shitting most of this stuff away, unused. Even if you were juicing it would be a stupid amount of protein to be ingesting.
I think so too. But you cant eat just. Better over eating protein is better than not eating sufficiemtly.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
youre peaking too soon for mr getbig III
Z

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Serious question: Seeing as you must be eating close to a 1000 grams of protein a day, are you shitting all the time? Aren't they huge, painful logs too?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Serious question: Seeing as you must be eating close to a 1000 grams of protein a day, are you shitting all the time? Aren't they huge, painful logs BOULDERS accompanied by GALE FORCE WINDS too?

Fixed.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Serious question: Seeing as you must be eating close to a 1000 grams of protein a day, are you shitting all the time? Aren't they huge, painful logs too?
No. But when I eat some high natural fiber like Serial food, i am shitting all day.
But I think it takes time to digest protein and i dont shit all day. But the amount of shit of every morning is phenomenal. ;D

spinnis

No. But when I eat some high natural fiber like Serial food, i am shitting all day.
But I think it takes time to digest protein and i dont shit all day. But the amount of shit of every morning is phenomenal. ;D

hahaahaha

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
But the amount of shit of every morning is phenomenal. ;D

The worst is when you get a breach birth and they come out sideways

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
so how much u weighing now kyomu?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Are you taking any digestive enzymes or something to minimize gas?  I would clear the room every 5 minutes on that much protein.

Edit: I'd need a stool softener of some kind too.  Turds like rocks without enough veggies or fiber.  :-\

Either way, you look good man.  I couldn't eat that day after day.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
so how much u weighing now kyomu?
93kg. You calculate it to lbs.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Are you taking any digestive enzymes or something to minimize gas?  I would clear the room every 5 minutes on that much protein.
Good idea. But since my shit(Wow this thread is turning into about shit ;D) looks ok and I consider that my digest system is working without any problem, i dont take any helping products.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Good idea. But since my shit(Wow this thread is turning into about shit ;D) looks ok and I consider that my digest system is working without any problem, i dont take any helping products.

As long as you can handle it!  You have gifted guts amigo!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Shitty thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
As long as you can handle it!  You have gifted guts amigo!  ;D
But I tell you very strange thing.
To eat more chicken easily, I used to put boild chicken breast into the mixer. When i did that every time, i was shitting diarrea. Its still big mystery for me and i still dont know how my digest system act...
So i eat those chicken brests chunked by my hand and my shit is ok. :-\    WHY?

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
lean arms look better at 17inch than say non lean 19inchers.  :P

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
lean arms look better at 17inch than say non lean 19inchers.  :P
Of course, thats why we diet for the contest. ;)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
how long do you intend to bulk up for kyomu?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
how long do you intend to bulk up for kyomu?

Until Paco says stop. Paco is watching out for my BF level always and he says still OK.
Since I am natural, i cant get fat in off season(OK, Bulking up).
Hopefuly i can hit close to 100kg with same BF level now and then 79kg again with hyper shredded condition in the next spring.
Its the only way to beat juicers. I have to sacrifice a lot of muscle mass to get 3% BF. Its the natural way.