Author Topic: Pacos crazy amount of 10g/kg protein intake works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 11513 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
you ever get fat from eating more protein? i havent.  no matter how much ive eaten in one sitting.      i like high protein too, kyomu.
You cant avoid getting fat if you eat this amount. But, surely gain muscle mass too. But this fat is not same as the fat come from carb and fat. Easy to ged rid of.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
Hahahahahaha! Usted!!!Hahahhahahahha! Tipico de sudaca.Puedo imaginar tu acento de tercero mundo!Hahahahahaha!

PUEDO IMAGINAR TU ACENTO DE TERCERO MUNDO....

INCREIBLE ESPAŅOL PAPI CHULO... CERVANTES SE REVUELC EN SU TUMBA... ANDATE A CHINA OTRA VES ENANO DE MIERDA...

BUT WAIT... YOU HAVE 19 INCH GUNS! IM SO FUCKING AFRAID... :P

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
maybe... i have allways had a thing for anime.. hahaha

8)
He would look cool if he put gel in his hair and dried it out of a car window! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Epic jeolousy of pencil neck boy.

lmao, what a tough warrior face!

btw, you still look the same even without a shirt  :-\

you're taking this shit all way too seriously, in some years youll look back at what youve said and the way you acted here, and will feel ashamed;

what you're doing/trying to do makes no sense at all anyway, you're just another meathead who s struggling with his shortcomings, but most people are seeing you for what you truly are on here.

haha...paco told me to ingest 10 grams of protein per kilo per day and now I look like a pro ! haha..it's all in your mind... you looks exactly the same as before !

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
PUEDO IMAGINAR TU ACENTO DE TERCERO MUNDO....

INCREIBLE ESPAŅOL PAPI CHULO... CERVANTES SE REVUELC EN SU TUMBA... ANDATE A CHINA OTRA VES ENANO DE MIERDA...

BUT WAIT... YOU HAVE 19 INCH GUNS! IM SO FUCKING AFRAID... :P
Why do you keep talking about shit also? kind of gross dude.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
OK LETS SEE WHAT  KYOOOMOU HAS TO SAY...

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
HIS ANSWER

IM BIGGER! MY GUS GROW FROM 18 TO 19! IT ALL ABOUT THE MUSCLE! AS PACO SAYS... YOU ARE ALL HATAS!!!! MY PICS PROVE IT, I GROW DAY TO DAY WITH PACO BY MY SIDE! HE MAKING ME BECOME SUPER HUGE! THANYOUSOMUCH PACOU!!! IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
lmao, what a tough warrior face!

btw, you still look the same even without a shirt  :-\

you're taking this shit all way too seriously, in some years youll look back at what youve said and the way you acted here, and will feel ashamed;

what you're doing/trying to do makes no sense at all anyway, you're just another meathead who s struggling with his shortcomings, but most people are seeing you for what you truly are on here.

haha...paco told me to ingest 10 grams of protein per kilo per day and now I look like a pro ! haha..it's all in your mind... you looks exactly the same as before !
Asshole. Without shirts is taken last month.
Typical loser.
If you want to talk to me, post your pic at least. LOSER.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
HIS ANSWER

IM BIGGER! MY GUS GROW FROM 18 TO 19! IT ALL ABOUT THE MUSCLE! AS PACO SAYS... YOU ARE ALL HATAS!!!! MY PICS PROVE IT, I GROW DAY TO DAY WITH PACO BY MY SIDE! HE MAKING ME BECOME SUPER HUGE! THANYOUSOMUCH PACOU!!! IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!
Sudaca. No tienes nada de musclo. Pero nada de nada!
Deja de envidiarme y entrena. Tercero mundista. ;D

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
Typical loser.

yeah! everyone that doesnt train with my g4p lover is a looser!

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
the funniest shit is that if "kyomu" s goal is to keep the size he s trying to achieve currently, (but we all know it's only in his mind anyway, but let's just pretend that eating 10 grams of protein per kilo per day is just as efficient as taking steroids lol), he ll have to eat that stupid amount of protein EVERY DAY til he dies lol...

Another thing; why do you want to get "bigger", as big as a "professional" "bodybuilder" on steroids ?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
the funniest shit is that if "kyomu" s goal is to keep the size he s trying to achieve currently, (but we all know it's only in his mind anyway, but let's just pretend that eating 10 grams of protein per kilo per day is just as efficient as taking steroids lol), he ll have to eat that stupid amount of protein EVERY DAY til he dies lol...

Another thing; why do you want to get "bigger", as big as a "professional" "bodybuilder" on steroids ?

If you are that enough good to give me a tips, why dont you post your pic proving yourself.
LOSER?

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
If you are that enough good to give me a tips, why dont you post your pic proving yourself.
LOSER?

yeah looser!

post a pic! my pics prove it! i grow like a monster with paco by my side!

you cant see it fomr the pics?

you is blind!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
yeah looser!

post a pic! my pics prove it! i grow like a monster with paco by my side!

you cant see it fomr the pics?

you is blind!
Pero, tu no tienes nada de nada de musclo.
Si quieres, ponlo(tu foto) otra vez.
Un pelin de pierna y ya estas. ;D

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Typical loser.

Did I make you angry?

dude, you're the only loser here, bragging about pathetic things to get the attention of homos and schmoes, living the "life" on the internet and pretending that eating 10 grams of proteins per kilo per day allowed you to obtain pro level arms  ::)

when from the moronic pics you posted it's obvious you just look exactly the same; an angry frustrated and naive psychologically unstable asian with huge shortcomings living in fantasyland.

how much money do you give to your hero btw?

Red Hook

• Getbig V
are you going to enter the mr.getbig III? looks like easy money for you (3-5K USD)
I

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Did I make you angry?

dude, you're the only loser here, bragging about pathetic things to get the attention of homos and schmoes, living the "life" on the internet and pretending that eating 10 grams of proteins per kilo per day allowed you to have pro level arms  ::)

when from the moronic pics you posted it's obvious you just look exactly the same; an angry frustrated and naive psychologically unstable asian with huge shortcomings living in fantasyland.

how much money do you give to your hero btw?
I am not bragging at all.
Many getbigers understand  me but you loser.
Just I give a info about my experience and we were enjoying the debate until you stupid loser came here.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
are you going to enter the mr.getbig III? looks like easy money for you (3-5K USD)
Thanx.Wow. thats good money. But, i dont have time to lose my fat and i want to keep on gain more for the spring show.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Thanx.Wow. thats good money. But, i dont have time to lose my fat and i want to keep on gain more for the spring show.

Kyomu, I think that you are a good guy, but what is the end goal here?  all for a plastic trophy? why not focus your attention on your family and career?
I

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
Pero, tu no tienes nada de nada de musclo.
Si quieres, ponlo(tu foto) otra vez.
Un pelin de pierna y ya estas. ;D

dale q no tengo musculo... mas que super kyomu at 19 tengo...  :P :P :P :P :P

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
up it to 15g/kg and maybe you'll get to 100kg? :D

10g/kg is for losers, anything below 12 and your not serious enough 8)
tank u jesus

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Kyomu, I think that you are a good guy, but what is the end goal here?  all for a plastic trophy? why not focus your attention on your family and career?
Haha. Thanx. I dont want to talk about phylosophy here.
But I tell you. All the thing is meaningless. Since everything is meaningless, I measure things in my way.
As you say, plastic trophy itself is very meaningless. But battling out for it is EXCITING.

About my family. I have another time too. About money, I have just paid fvkin 4000$tax last month >:( You understand what i mean.... ;)
Career.....What career?