Author Topic: Know your Whey  (Read 5189 times)

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Know your Whey
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2008, 07:31:46 PM »
Meltdown
::), Gone to an ATM/Bank lately, bitch. Haha
I am a big baby

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2008, 07:33:30 PM »
what do u think of species isolyze?

w

Moosejay

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2008, 07:34:29 PM »
::), Gone to an ATM/Bank lately, bitch. Haha

Something youi would not be familiar with, backwater hillbilly ;)

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2008, 07:38:04 PM »
Something youi would not be familiar with, backwater hillbilly ;)
Been taken advantage of lately. Hahaha. BIATCH
I am a big baby

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2008, 07:38:51 PM »
Rule of thumb.Whey protein Isolates right after training
The only draw back to Whey Protein Isolates is they digest very fast, so they have a very fast absorption rate.
So with Whey Protein Isolates you cant take as much protein at a time, like you would a combination protein ( Milk, Egg, Whey)
During the day and at night its good to have atleast a 3 stage protein, because if your eating every 2-3 hours you want your body to remain anabolic in between meals.So make sure your using a protein with Milk Isolate, Miscellar casein, Whey Protein concentrates, and Whey Protein Isolates.
At night time before bed, make sure that your protein contains Egg Albumen ,Milk concentrates,Calcium Caseinates,Miscellar Caseins, Whey Protein Isolate,Whey Protein Concentrates, then add 10 grams of L-Glutamine, and 5 grams of BCAAS.
This way your body will have all the amino acids it needs to repair itself while you rest
Remember Casein Proteins have a slower digestion rate, to fuel your muscles longer

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2008, 07:40:21 PM »
The ONLY whey that doesn't give me the shits and cramping is ON.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2008, 07:40:50 PM »
Rule of thumb.Whey protein Isolates right after training
The only draw back to Whey Protein Isolates is they digest very fast, so they have a very fast absorption rate.
So with Whey Protein Isolates you cant take as much protein at a time, like you would a combination protein ( Milk, Egg, Whey)
During the day and at night its good to have atleast a 3 stage protein, because if your eating every 2-3 hours you want your body to remain anabolic in between meals.So make sure your using a protein with Milk Isolate, Miscellar casein, Whey Protein concentrates, and Whey Protein Isolates.
At night time before bed, make sure that your protein contains Egg Albumen ,Milk concentrates,Calcium Caseinates,Miscellar Caseins, Whey Protein Isolate,Whey Protein Concentrates, then add 10 grams of L-Glutamine, and 5 grams of BCAAS.
This way your body will have all the amino acids it needs to repair itself while you rest
Remember Casein Proteins have a slower digestion rate, to fuel your muscles longer
Thanks for the beginners guide to nutrition. ::)
I am a big baby

body88

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2008, 07:43:11 PM »
Isopure is good shit, imo.........

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2008, 07:49:50 PM »
In 1995 I developed the first time released protein.At the time all the other companies where making instantized Whey, and didn't agree with my philosophy.Then around the year 2001 they all jumped on the band wagon, and now everybody has time released protein.
My theory has always been the same, time released protein mimics food.God didn't make instantized chicken breasts did he??
no.By time releasing protein you increase absorption, plus you can take in larger servings at a time, and your body will be able to absorb the protein more effectively

Natural Wonder, if you do the math on the Species protein, a 29grams serving has 27 grams of protein, thats right around 93% protein, which is pretty good.The only think I don't like about that product is they useand artificial sweetener called Acesulfame K as there sweetener ,along with Sucralose.They dont need to add Acesulfame K if they are already using Sucralose, because Sucralose is sweet enough

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2008, 07:51:24 PM »
In 1995 I developed the first time released protein.At the time all the other companies where making instantized Whey, and didnt agree with my philosphy.Then around the year 2001 they all jumped on the band wagon, and now everyobdy has time released protein.
My theory has always been the same, time released protein mimicks food.God didnt make instantized chicken breasts did he??
no.By time rleasing protein you increase absorption, plus you can take in larger servings at a time, and your body will be able to absorb the protein more effectively

Natural Wonder, if you do the math on the Species protein, a 29grams serving has 27 grams of protein, thats right around 93% protein, which is pretty good.The only think I dont like about that product is they useand artificial sweetener called Acesulfame K as there sweetener ,along with Sucralose.They dont need to add Acesulfame K if they are already using Sucralose, because Sucralose is sweet enough
Proof or you are ALL LIES.
I am a big baby

body88

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2008, 07:53:32 PM »
In 1995 I developed the first time released protein.At the time all the other companies where making instantized Whey, and didn't agree with my philosophy.Then around the year 2001 they all jumped on the band wagon, and now everybody has time released protein.
My theory has always been the same, time released protein mimics food.God didn't make instantized chicken breasts did he??
no.By time releasing protein you increase absorption, plus you can take in larger servings at a time, and your body will be able to absorb the protein more effectively

Natural Wonder, if you do the math on the Species protein, a 29grams serving has 27 grams of protein, thats right around 93% protein, which is pretty good.The only think I don't like about that product is they useand artificial sweetener called Acesulfame K as there sweetener ,along with Sucralose.They dont need to add Acesulfame K if they are already using Sucralose, because Sucralose is sweet enough

Whats the best protein I can buy? That wont cause stomach issues.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2008, 07:54:06 PM »
Anybody who knows that I started my company in 1995.The product that had the first time released protein was called Lean Mass
then in 1996 I created the first time released Whey protein

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2008, 07:54:30 PM »
thank u for reply
w

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2008, 07:55:03 PM »
Anybody who knows that I started my company in 1995.The product that had the first time released protein was called Lean Mass
then in 1996 I created the first time released Whey protein
Co. name?
I am a big baby

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2008, 07:55:32 PM »
w

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2008, 07:56:08 PM »
I am a big baby

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2008, 07:58:42 PM »
get lost gaytroll
please do getbig all a favor and stop posting tonight...if we have to read any more of your crap our heads are gonna explode...please turn off your computer and do something else w/ your life
w

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2008, 07:59:45 PM »
get lost gaytroll

Calm down gloria.....its just the internet

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2008, 07:59:55 PM »
please do getbig all a favor and stop posting tonight...if we have to read any more of your crap our heads are gonna explode...please turn off your computer and do something else w/ your life
because you say so gaytroll ::)
I am a big baby

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2008, 08:01:22 PM »
Body 88 Most of the time its not the protein that messes people up, its all the fillers and shit they put in the products.
Thats why the less ingredients a product has the better.Some companies put fillers, thickening agents, Purines ( pestasides)and artificial sweeteners in the products.
Thats why is best to find a product like True Protein, AST, Bio -Plex, or even Extreme Labs, that make product they dont contain a crap load of ingredients.Plus to avoid stomach distress do the math like I said before, and if you have a sensitive stomach, avoid any protein that is less then 80% pure protein.
(Even Species protein doesnt seem that bad)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2008, 08:02:54 PM »
I own  Extreme Labs

Moosejay

« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2008, 08:03:17 PM »
Been taken advantage of lately. Hahaha. BIATCH

Lets hear some banjo music, clem

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2008, 08:07:18 PM »
Johns stuff is very easy to mix up.....and does taste pretty damn good.  John you know I will always wish you still had the IsoMilk product.  That stuff rocked. 

Guys...I know some of you like to bust on John but he really does have some good insights into nutrition.  Sometimes I think people on here just like to argue and cut people down.  He really has a good product line that is not your 'mainstream overmarketed' crap (*cough* muscletech).  Some really solid protein blends....the thermo product he has is pretty good too. 

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2008, 08:16:45 PM »
GetItOnNY, I bought some VPX Zero Impact meal Replacement that supposerd to be made out of Micellar Casein.

When I  first drank it, it tasted good but I wasnt impressed because:
1. Micellar Casein supposed to thicken up.  VPX Zero Impact meal Replacement didnt thicken up, it was a very watery inconsistancy which leads me to believe that they lied about it being majority micellar casein
2. Its not thick like other MRPS.... I would have liked it better and believed it was micallar casein if it was thicker...they should have added guar gum to give it a thicker consitancy so I could have that full feeling

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2008, 08:23:03 PM »
I own  Extreme Labs

How do you deal with fda and ph? Your company does make some hardcore products