Author Topic: Prayers and support for a getbigger fighting cancer  (Read 21075 times)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Re: Prayers and support for a getbigger fighting cancer
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2008, 06:29:25 PM »
I wasn't being malicious. Michael and Laura are complete strangers to me. I don't know them on a personal level, so prayers and support will not be coming from me is all I'm saying. Relax.  ::)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2008, 06:33:10 PM »
Good luck & I wish you the best.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2008, 06:33:51 PM »
Thank you everyone...and even you Pollux.  You might not have said anything nice, but you took the time to read the thread and add your own "spice". 

Laura, don't think I was bashing you by any means. I just don't pray or support complete strangers is all.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2008, 06:37:24 PM »
Best of luck to you, hope everything turns out for the best.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2008, 06:42:30 PM »
Keep your head up Laura, I will be looking forward to hearing about your full recovery. ;)
I am a big baby

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2008, 06:57:12 PM »
I don't pray or support strangers.

I don't pray, period.
Good luck to Laura.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2008, 07:04:52 PM »
I don't pray, period.
Good luck to Laura.

You will...some day, I guarantee it  ;)
just not good enough

Moosejay

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2008, 07:08:01 PM »
she will beat it
Throid ca pretty beatable

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2008, 07:09:34 PM »
i dont know you, but i hope you recover from it...

FUCK CANCER!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2008, 07:11:01 PM »
Sorry to hear it hun................stay strong and get better fast!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2008, 07:18:32 PM »
Laura,

Your type cancer luckily is not fatal and won`t be so don`t worry at all that your mortality is at stake.  Focus instead on the recovery afterwards and look ahead.  Make sure you also get second opinions.

Also, if you can`t afford care, please sign up for Medicaid and also visit various non-profit cancer sites.  They will always help you out. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take a minute to send and sign this: www.HR676.org  or  http://www.michaelmoore.com/sicko/what-can-i-do/petitions/pnum649.php

The bill is HR 676, single payer Universal HealthCare for all.  Nobody in America should die or get second class treatment simply because they can`t afford it.  I urge you Laura to send this to all of your friends and to sign it. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2008, 07:20:34 PM »
Laura,

Your type cancer luckily is not fatal and won`t be so don`t worry at all that your mortality is at stake.  Focus instead on the recovery afterwards and look ahead.  Make sure you also get second opinions.

Also, if you can`t afford care, please sign up for Medicaid and also visit various non-profit cancer sites.  They will always help you out. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take a minute to send and sign this: www.HR676.org  or  http://www.michaelmoore.com/sicko/what-can-i-do/petitions/pnum649.php

The bill is HR 676, single payer Universal HealthCare for all.  Nobody in America should die or get second class treatment simply because they can`t afford it.  I urge you Laura to send this to all of your friends and to sign it. 
ditto

The Coach

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2008, 07:23:42 PM »
ditto

You and Adonis are ruining the thread with idiocy.....knock it off or bring to the political board. You and you fucking liberals....all you want to do is depend on the government for everything.

Laura, My heart goes out to you, Mike and your kids. My prayers are with you.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2008, 07:25:17 PM »
You and Adonis are ruining the thread with idiocy.....knock it off or bring to the political board. You and you fucking liberals....all you want to do is depend on the government for everything.

go have a cocaine relapse and overdose you midget on top of a wedding cake

Moosejay

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2008, 07:26:13 PM »

I agree, either way, she should get care.

Single payer or noit, everybody gets what they need here.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2008, 07:30:16 PM »

Look you buffoon,
You are not capable of rational thought. You probably think you should have Police Insurance or Fire Insurance so if someone who gets their house broken into they should be denied protection or if their house were to be on fire, the Fire Department should skip over and let it burn.  Your same mentality would have Federal and government employees without healthcare.  I digress, but the government can and will do things correctly.  

You would rather have Laura agonize and wither in pain simply because she can`t afford medical care?  A service that could EASILY be taken care of if we spent just a fraction less on Bombs, Guns and Hummers?

Your ignorance is overabundant you knuckle dragging dolt.

Moosejay

« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2008, 07:38:24 PM »
Look you buffoon,
You are not capable of rational thought. You probably think you should have Police Insurance or Fire Insurance so if someone who gets their house broken into they should be denied protection or if their house were to be on fire, the Fire Department should skip over and let it burn.  Your same mentality would have Federal and government employees without healthcare.  I digress, but the government can and will do things correctly.  

You would rather have Laura agonize and wither in pain simply because she can`t afford medical care?  A service that could EASILY be taken care of if we spent just a fraction less on Bombs, Guns and Hummers?

Naught to do with Laura

But MANY of you here

Go without medical insurance

And spend more on your lifting lifstyles

and go without such important insurance

when that is nuts

I pay for my own, and have for 18 years, its paid for hundreds of thousands in claims I have had...without it, I'd be without home or future

remember, I do not complain, like folks like Adonis...I Act,a dn Care for myself

Lay off the extra whey prtien and other lifting and bb bs, esp if you are without med insurance

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2008, 07:41:11 PM »

Just to add Roach,

Published on Tuesday, April 1, 2008 by Reuters
Doctors Support Universal Health Care: Survey
by Maggie Fox
WASHINGTON - More than half of U.S. doctors now favor switching to a national health care plan and fewer than a third oppose the idea, according to a survey published on Monday.

http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/04/01/8018/

The DOCTORS Want Universal Healthcare Overwhelmingly.  They deserve it certainly for all of their hard work.  

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2008, 07:43:32 PM »
Look you buffoon,

;D
I am a big baby

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2008, 07:47:23 PM »
Stay positive Laura  and  I wish you guys the best.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2008, 07:48:10 PM »
Naught to do with Laura

But MANY of you here

Go without medical insurance

And spend more on your lifting lifstyles

and go without such important insurance

when that is nuts

I pay for my own, and have for 18 years, its paid for hundreds of thousands in claims I have had...without it, I'd be without home or future

remember, I do not complain, like folks like Adonis...I Act,a dn Care for myself

Lay off the extra whey prtien and other lifting and bb bs, esp if you are without med insurance
If given the option of both Universal Healthcare and Private would many people still pay?

People only pay because they are FORCED to.  There is no other option.  YOU SHOULD BE COMPLAINING!  You are paying more for health insurance and medical costs because of the current bloated system!  You are paying MORE now for the same care that you would get under HR 676.

Doesn`t make sense does it?

I think people like you would just be upset simply because once Universal Healthcare would hit, you`d feel so stupid for paying nonsense costs for 18 years.  You`d hate to know that you wasted so much money.

Either way, Universal Healthcare would be cheaper on you Moosejay for the same level of care.  The care in fact would be better as you could CHOOSE which doctor to go to.  Also, we keep the private option available for the holdouts who still want to waste money.  So I don`t see how anyone loses out.

Think, do we REALLY need those extra 100 Nuclear warheads or would you rather insure 300 million people?  Which is better for the country I ask you?

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2008, 07:48:58 PM »
sorry to hear, just hang in there.  You will be ok :)

body88

« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2008, 07:49:20 PM »
Best of Luck Laura........ If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2008, 08:30:51 PM »
 :'(

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2008, 08:47:53 PM »
If given the option of both Universal Healthcare and Private would many people still pay?

People only pay because they are FORCED to.  There is no other option.  YOU SHOULD BE COMPLAINING!  You are paying more for health insurance and medical costs because of the current bloated system!  You are paying MORE now for the same care that you would get under HR 676.

Doesn`t make sense does it?

I think people like you would just be upset simply because once Universal Healthcare would hit, you`d feel so stupid for paying nonsense costs for 18 years.  You`d hate to know that you wasted so much money.

Either way, Universal Healthcare would be cheaper on you Moosejay for the same level of care.  The care in fact would be better as you could CHOOSE which doctor to go to.  Also, we keep the private option available for the holdouts who still want to waste money.  So I don`t see how anyone loses out.

Think, do we REALLY need those extra 100 Nuclear warheads or would you rather insure 300 million people?  Which is better for the country I ask you?

I totally agree Adonis..The current system here in the states is broken...We need to be like other civilized nations around the globe..