Author Topic: Finally Sharma Post's his Pic  (Read 21981 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: Finally Sharma Post's his Pic
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2008, 06:33:46 PM »
that man looks East Indian

I thought Sharma was Persian?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2008, 06:41:53 PM »
Imagine the stench that guy emits :-X :-X

I can smell him from here..... :-X
HAHA, RON.....

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2008, 06:45:28 PM »
that girl is in the way...do u have any pics where its just you in the waterfall? or maybe any beach shots?
WTF, gay troll!! :o Your post REAKS of homosexuality.  :o
I am a big baby

Moosejay

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2008, 07:11:17 PM »
The funniest thing is

there was an article in the New Haven Register today

about how Iraq wants to stimulate tourism
But they are worried when tourists visit their 'museum'

they may get blown up by terrorists, so, until peace comes, they will hold their breath

I lauhged

What museum history are they preserving?

They live THE SAME as 3,000 years ago

NO history

All the same

Sharmin, can you help us here?

Moosejay

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2008, 07:12:49 PM »

Moosejay

« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2008, 07:23:50 PM »
Ocho Rios is a toilet!

Frankly, as is most of latin America

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2008, 07:42:59 PM »
He has a solid most muscular as you can see here.  So my apologies for ripping on you!

He is still bigger than you are swimmer boy!  :-*

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2008, 07:54:00 PM »
The funniest thing is

there was an article in the New Haven Register today

about how Iraq wants to stimulate tourism
But they are worried when tourists visit their 'museum'

they may get blown up by terrorists, so, until peace comes, they will hold their breath

I lauhged

What museum history are they preserving?

They live THE SAME as 3,000 years ago

NO history

All the same

Sharmin, can you help us here?

Too bad you're a dumbass.

Mesopotamia was one of the world's first civilizations.

Most of the artifacts are in Germany and England where they belong.. The ruins of Babylon are there and that's about it. Nothing to see except the Tigris and the Euphrates.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2008, 07:59:46 PM »

Most of the artifacts are in Germany and England where they belong.. The ruins of Babylon are there and that's about it. Nothing to see except the Tigris and the Euphrates.

weird how racist ethnocentric people end up looking like jackasses

crazy how that happens

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2008, 08:01:28 PM »
and the Garden of Eden site is in Iraq.

Moosejay

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2008, 08:01:38 PM »

Lighten up, CJ

Its the internet

Just saying how backwards the middle east is

ie: how they treat their women and much more

Jeesh

Moosejay

« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2008, 08:16:50 PM »
He has a solid most muscular as you can see here.  So my apologies for ripping on you!

Truly the most skeevy way on the plant to live.

Like a time capsule to 3,000 years ago

Yeah, a whole new level

I've gotta get there

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2008, 11:22:54 PM »
Is there something, "NaturalWonder83"??

yeah- he's a closet fag.

no surprise there, really.
b

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2008, 11:47:44 PM »
yeah- he's a closet fag.

no surprise there, really.
No way dude, he can't be gay, he has a "fiancee"

::) ::) ::)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2008, 11:53:31 PM »
that girl is in the way...do u have any pics where its just you in the waterfall? or maybe any beach shots?

Uh oh- naturalfag83 is in gay troll mode. Maybe he's jealous that Xfactor actually HAS pics  to post and has a working camera  :D

Poor naturalfag83 is still trying to find a way to post his imaginary fiancee' to cover up his latent homosexuality. ;D

LOL at Jtsunami - still trying to protect his gayfriend. You wouldnt happen to be DOn would you?
If you are - congratulations on your engagement.

Ha hah ha

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2008, 11:58:18 PM »
that man looks East Indian

I thought Sharma was Persian?

Sharma (a hindu name)is pakistani and has NO arab roots. He's an muslim arab wannabe.
His MO is drive-by posts hoping to induce meltdowns - sadly for him people laugh at him rather than melting down over his over-the top trolling attempts.

Here's a artists depiction of sharma and the rest of Team gasser

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2008, 12:44:28 AM »
Sharma is the best troll ive ever seen

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2008, 03:14:08 AM »
Why would you wear a baseball cap in a waterfall.. ???

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2008, 03:22:45 AM »
Why would you wear a baseball cap in a waterfall.. ???
Haha. thats true. Its a mystery. ;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2008, 11:28:13 AM »
Oh dear, did I upset you with my erudite deconstruction of your sham of the 'good life' HAHHHAHAHA

Oh my, I cannot believe this. The last time I come here Xlaxtor was posting these very same images over and over and then calling anyone who did not think this was impressive, jealous.

Let me tell you, I know much about real estate , especially in California and Jonny Vegas is quite right; that 'house' is nothing for Canada. It looks like a strange combination of cheap, new built annexes. There does not actually appear to be a 'house' . It is just a ghastly collection of sheds and green cardboard boxes all erected in some random fashion. it also look extremely dark and gloomy, as if in the middle of a forest, or out of the light from another building. Anyone who think this is an expensive property for Canada is clearly deluded. The money of that house would not buy you anything in Cali, nothing much in Las Vegas also.

So yes, he spend some money on a car and buy a Rolex . I think he should have saved it and invested it in a decent house that will appreciate. In real estate his 'house' (cardboard box annex) would at best be called 'unusual'. Very often these types of people are working like crazy just to make payments as they extend themself.

Again, that weird construction he calls a house is not expensive or valuable. When you consider it Canada, it is truly nothing at all friends.

And he wear the baseball cap in the water to hide his balding pate. Yet another of his many stage managed photographs. He probably ran to the complex of ugly, new build boxes that he calls 'home' to post the pic on here AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2008, 12:14:32 PM »
Oh dear, did I upset you with my erudite deconstruction of your sham of the 'good life' HAHHHAHAHA

And he wear the baseball cap in the water to hide his balding pate. Yet another of his many stage managed photographs. He probably ran to the complex of ugly, new build boxes that he calls 'home' to post the pic on here AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

Oh my, I cannot believe this. The last time I come here Xlaxtor was posting these very same images over and over and then calling anyone who did not think this was impressive, jealous.

Let me tell you, I know much about real estate , especially in California and Jonny Vegas is quite right; that 'house' is nothing for Canada. It looks like a strange combination of cheap, new built annexes. There does not actually appear to be a 'house' . It is just a ghastly collection of sheds and green cardboard boxes all erected in some random fashion. it also look extremely dark and gloomy, as if in the middle of a forest, or out of the light from another building. Anyone who think this is an expensive property for Canada is clearly deluded. The money of that house would not buy you anything in Cali, nothing much in Las Vegas also.

So yes, he spend some money on a car and buy a Rolex . I think he should have saved it and invested it in a decent house that will appreciate. In real estate his 'house' (cardboard box annex) would at best be called 'unusual'. Very often these types of people are working like crazy just to make payments as they extend themself.

Again, that weird construction he calls a house is not expensive or valuable. When you consider it Canada, it is truly nothing at all friends.

yup, his house depending on it's location, would top out at 350G at the high end, except if he were on upper spadina in toronto, or in vancouver.

judging from the windows and the baseboard heating, and ceilings i would say it is close to 20 years old.

not exactly anything to brag about, but it looks to be sitting on a nice property, and is probably alot more than most idiots who post on here own.

b

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2008, 12:25:27 PM »
yup, his house depending on it's location, would top out at 350G at the high end, except if he were on upper spadina in toronto, or in vancouver.

judging from the windows and the baseboard heating, and ceilings i would say it is close to 20 years old.

not exactly anything to brag about, but it looks to be sitting on a nice property, and is probably alot more than most idiots who post on here own.

Hey I am happy with it and I am the one living in it. We all know most of these guys don't even own anything. 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2008, 12:25:58 PM »
I think it's both. I think an original, older property has been renovated and some newer outbuildings have been constructed. That's what it looks like to me.
O

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2008, 12:30:21 PM »
Sharma is a troll and a good one.

What does it say when these guys let him get in their heads?  :-\

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2008, 12:30:50 PM »
Really is this better.

Damn dude u fell for it. The only reason this fruitcake said that is to get a better pic of you to beat off to. He does nothing but post requests for pictures of naked dudes and now ur part of the collection.