Author Topic: Do you feel like your bowel movements control you rather than the other way....  (Read 1815 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
around?

I often find myself planning my days out by approximately when I will have to take a shit. I don't want to have to take shits late at night usually and certainly during social situations as well...

Anyone relate?
I hate the State.

Army of One

• Getbig V
I did but then they invented this thing called the Toilet/Public Restroom/Bathroom and it made me stop worrying and planning ahead.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
around?

I often find myself planning my days out by approximately when I will have to take a shit. I don't want to have to take shits late at night usually and certainly during social situations as well...

Anyone relate?

http://naturalmedicine.suite101.com/article.cfm/the_brain_bowel_connection

http://www.helpforheadaches.com/articles/gut-brain.htm

Mood and psychotic disorders are often linked to intestinal problems, malabsorption and toxins known as brain allergies. There may be a dietary cure for mental health.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I did but then they invented this thing called the Toilet/Public Restroom/Bathroom and it made me stop worrying and planning ahead.

So if you're on a date with a girl for the first time and you have to take a dump, it's not an issue?
I hate the State.

spinnis

So if you're on a date with a girl for the first time and you have to take a dump, it's not an issue?

You need to stop worrying about shit

DK II

• Getbig V
Wie oft scheisst Du eigentlich am Tag? Ernsthafte Frage uebrigens....

Keine Ahnung, ich führe nicht Buch darüber.

You need to stop worrying about shit

x2.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Keine Ahnung, ich führe nicht Buch darüber.

x2.

Hmm...komisch....bin ich der einzige, der sich Sorgen drum macht?
I hate the State.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
I'm a true master of my shit.
$

DK II

• Getbig V
Hmm...komisch....bin ich der einzige, der sich Sorgen drum macht?

Nee nee, die Gedanken vieler 3-jähriger drehen sich um nichts anderes....  ;D ;D ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I'm a true master of my shit.

Do you take dumps at will? I mean, that is a bold claim; are you in and out? What is arse wiping time?
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

If you gotta drop a deuce, drop one.

If you're in your mid-20s, early 30s.... good looking, in shape, good career, disease free... you pretty much call the shots when it comes to girls.   Eat healthy foods on the date and in the 2 hours before it, drop a deuce right before you leave, and you'll be fine. 

Obviously, don't load up on tacoes then use her bathroom (adjacent to bedroom) for 30 minutes while she waits to get laid.  Plan it out, bring her to your house so you can park her in front of the tv and "go check on the cat's dish and check your voicemails" then disappear and crap away!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
If you gotta drop a deuce, drop one.

If you're in your mid-20s, early 30s.... good looking, in shape, good career, disease free... you pretty much call the shots when it comes to girls.   Eat healthy foods on the date and in the 2 hours before it, drop a deuce right before you leave, and you'll be fine. 

Obviously, don't load up on tacoes then use her bathroom (adjacent to bedroom) for 30 minutes while she waits to get laid.  Plan it out, bring her to your house so you can park her in front of the tv and "go check on the cat's dish and check your voicemails" then disappear and crap away!

Rather obvious...isn't it?
I hate the State.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Do you take dumps at will? I mean, that is a bold claim; are you in and out? What is arse wiping time?

Yes, this is achieved through scheduling and sticking to it. Wiping is about 15 seconds tops. Wet wipes followed with a drying routine of regular toilet paper. It's too easy.
$

Stavios

great thread

spot on as usual guys

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Yes, this is achieved through scheduling and sticking to it. Wiping is about 15 seconds tops. Wet wipes followed with a drying routine of regular toilet paper. It's too easy.

Wet wipes with drying routine...got it. Will apply advice the very next time! Cheers... :)
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

I use those wipes every day to wipe the kid's tush.

I've often wondered what they'd feel like on my own crusty bottom.

Do I dare try?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
I use those wipes every day to wipe the kid's tush.

I've often wondered what they'd feel like on my own crusty bottom.

Do I dare try?

be warned, there is no going back. It's like taking a Pollock shower every time you wipe.
$

4thAD

wet wipes are a must for real hygiene. It will keep clean and fresh until your next shower.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
be warned, there is no going back. It's like taking a Pollock shower every time you wipe.

I already carry a diaper bag everywhere I go.  Perhaps it is time I enjoyed the benefits of it as well.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
around?

Anyone relate?

Wear Depends or a diaper.  JohnnyVegas does

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I think there are definite genetic differences in arse wiping time...
I hate the State.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
if you ever need to take a shit and theres a lot of people in the house heres what u do...go in bathroom, turn on shower to scalding hot so it steams the bathroom...squirt bodywash or shampoo in the shower so the smell of the soap or shampoo fills room...take your shit and keep adding the soap to shower..then when u are done there is no bad smell in bathroom...imagine taking a dump with 50 people in the house and then when u walk out of bathroom your secret crush walks in...no bad smell to embarass you!!
w

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
if you ever need to take a shit and theres a lot of people in the house heres what u do...go in bathroom, turn on shower to scalding hot so it steams the bathroom...squirt bodywash or shampoo in the shower so the smell of the soap or shampoo fills room...take your shit and keep adding the soap to shower..then when u are done there is no bad smell in bathroom...imagine taking a dump with 50 people in the house and then when u walk out of bathroom your secret crush walks in...no bad smell to embarass you!!

This is excellent advice! ;)
I hate the State.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
overkill, light a match
I am a big baby