Author Topic: christian bale  (Read 6342 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: christian bale
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2008, 08:36:11 PM »
ive only known one female who was like that. the rest are all totally "shallow" by your standards.

lol

superficial people kind of irritate me. Not like I act high and mighty around other people. You want to give people the benefit of the doubt that they are good. Its too bad people are so fake nowadays.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2008, 08:38:50 PM »
lol

superficial people kind of irritate me. Not like I act high and mighty around other people. You want to give people the benefit of the doubt that they are good. Its too bad people are so fake nowadays.

give them the benefit of the doubt, then they will smash your face and make you feel a fool for not knowing better.

>:(

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2008, 08:41:26 PM »
your point seemed to be that sex, popularity, and financial success are shallow goals, then you argued that being shallow is to have high standards.  Not the same.

Anyway, a person's personality traits are as much genetic as their looks.  Both can be changed to an extent.  So why isn't it shallow to judge a persons character, but shallow to judge their appearance?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2008, 08:41:40 PM »
give them the benefit of the doubt, then they will smash your face and make you feel a fool for not knowing better.

thats exactly what is wrong with people today. People are only nice when they want something. Rest of the time it's a giant fuck you.

Choose your people wisely.  :)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2008, 08:45:07 PM »
oscar wild and tea

the always suprising 'dizzle  :D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2008, 08:48:57 PM »
your point seemed to be that sex, popularity, and financial success are shallow goals, then you argued that being shallow is to have high standards.  Not the same.

Anyway, a person's personality traits are as much genetic as their looks.  Both can be changed to an extent.  So why isn't it shallow to judge a persons character, but shallow to judge their appearance?

when that is all you want then it is shallow. you still have to live well.

A persons character is who they are. A persons appearance is easily changed.

Say if someone is a thief or money hungry, you going to trust that person? Will that person envy you because you have nice things?
Say if someone looks like shit after doing some heavy/dirty work and your first impression of them is that they are a dirty pig. Are you being shallow? most likely yes.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2008, 08:50:58 PM »
thats exactly what is wrong with people today. People are only nice when they want something. Rest of the time it's a giant fuck you.

Choose your people wisely.  :)

Very true, very good post, I have noticed this much of the younger people today treat other people like this unfortunately.  It is all apart of the generation of nothingness, just like the great gh15 said.

Candizzle, I can't believe you actually think that is all there is to life.  What will you do once you get bored of banging the next broad, or making money?  You will hit a wall a very hard wall of depression and wondering what is the point to life.  Sex and money are only short term solutions to happiness.  In the long run you will learn you need God in your life, in the form of Christianity or Islam.

jt
TEAM Nasser

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2008, 08:53:58 PM »
the long run you will learn you need God in your life, in the form of Christianity or Islam.

jt

Moron. If you are not a gimmick account, you = just a sad sad humanoid.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2008, 08:54:53 PM »
I feel that people don't have free will.  Your decisions are all made up by your genes, upbringing, and environment.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2008, 08:54:57 PM »
:D

you'll find it someday.
i doubt any of these morons will ever find it .

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2008, 09:01:09 PM »
I feel that people don't have free will.  Your decisions are all made up by your genes, upbringing, and environment.

people do have free will. Thats all we have pretty much. Yes your environment shapes you. So do your choices. Everything you do has a consequence. good or bad. simple as that. Is that not free will?

some people are stuck in their choices. Is that why you think people don't have free will because they are more or less insane?

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2008, 09:03:08 PM »

The past never passes, it simply amasses.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2008, 09:04:52 PM »

tell that to people who emigrated from a country to another and started businesses and became wealthier and happier while offering a better life to their families.

Just because you feel emprisoned by your environment and upbringing doesnt mean it affects everyone else.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2008, 09:11:08 PM »
your genetics determine a lot about what your preferences are when it comes to sex, food, entertainment, career, etc.   So in essence that is not free will.  It's been given to you.   That doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2008, 09:15:44 PM »
Consider a person born with down's syndrome; being mentally disabled do they have free will?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2008, 09:18:54 PM »
your genetics determine a lot about what your preferences are when it comes to sex, food, entertainment, career, etc.   So in essence that is not free will.  It's been given to you.   That doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing.

yes, to an extent.

but there does come a point when you choose what you fuck, what you want to eat and when, what entertains you and what doesn't, and you can choose what schooling you want to take depending on your financial status and how smart you work to make money and develop a certain skill set.

are there certain life settings we have? most definitely. Ultimately no matter how good or bad the life setting is. we do have a choice to be happy about it or rot in it and be miserable.

It is all about choices and how creative you are with those choices. We do have free will.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2008, 09:30:25 PM »
yes, to an extent.

but there does come a point when you choose what you fuck, what you want to eat and when, what entertains you and what doesn't, and you can choose what schooling you want to take depending on your financial status and how smart you work to make money and develop a certain skill set.

are there certain life settings we have? most definitely. Ultimately no matter how good or bad the life setting is. we do have a choice to be happy about it or rot in it and be miserable.

It is all about choices and how creative you are with those choices. We do have free will.

Disabled people have less choice; agree?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2008, 09:37:13 PM »
Disabled people have less choice; agree?

yes I agree. Less choice yes. According to able bodied people like us. No choice, no they are still capable of making a choice.
It doesn't make your argument any better. Every individual has their own life settings and problems to deal with, that doesn't eliminate free will. Everyone is not equal.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2008, 10:39:47 PM »
Here he is with his wife.

Looks nice and curvaceous - not a skinny bonerack dressed in  skin revealing outfits like most hollywood wives.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2008, 11:28:59 PM »
Sex, money, and respect feel good, but real, shared, devoted, freely given (without burden), monogamous, life-long love; a valid sense of larger meaning in life (even if you think we're cosmic dust); a purpose in life; and raising children give life most its value, imo.   

Very true, I can tell you are very close to self actualization, and very knowledgeable.

jt
TEAM Nasser

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2008, 11:46:03 PM »

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2008, 04:28:59 AM »

What exactly is your spectrum of life experience, Canned Jizzload? 20 years old, never left the 5 mile radius of your home in some suburb of California? Clearly you have a great deal of experience to draw from.... ::)
I hate the State.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2008, 04:34:01 AM »
maybe he needs to get posting on getbig to find happiness
Z

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2008, 04:58:19 AM »
Here he is with his wife.

Is it a habit for Christian Bale to step on people's toes?

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2008, 06:35:13 AM »
Knowledge.

something you pretend to have by c&p from wikipedia, and using a thesaurus.