Author Topic: so i'm doing a clean diet  (Read 2791 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: so i'm doing a clean diet
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2008, 09:43:51 PM »
tendinitis, pinched nerves, bursitis, and even tears to ligaments are injuries that develop over time.  caused by improper form..   these injuries aren't caused all of a sudden doing one set of an exercise.  torn ligaments can happen all of a sudden as well).
There's always a certain amount of risk you take when doing an exercise.. You just listed a bunch of cons, but i can list more pro's for doing those free-weight exercises- to acheive your given objectives and also for better physical health (for example: lunges will take care of uneven leg development. They also recruit your core in ways that are very beneficial).
follow the arrows

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2008, 09:45:58 PM »
There's always a certain amount of risk you take when doing an exercise.. You just listed a bunch of cons, but i can list more pro's for doing those free-weight exercises- to acheive your given objectives and also for better physical health (for example: lunges will take care of uneven leg development. They also recruit your core in ways that are very beneficial).

that's easy to say when you haven't had surgeries.  It is not something you want to risk.    Not that the pain is horrible, but not being able to use your arm or leg makes life really difficult.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2008, 09:51:33 PM »
that's easy to say when you haven't had surgeries.  It is not something you want to risk.    Not that the pain is horrible, but not being able to use your arm or leg makes life really difficult.
I understand. I was just making suggestions so that you could make a more objective exercise selection.

Byyour own admission, the injuries were due to poor form- so why blame the exercise? Yeah, certain exercises are not suitable for you, and some may have been beneficial prior to surgery but not any longer. But other exericses are safe if you do them right- in this case you create your own misery and blame the exercise... If you overdose on tylenol, does that make tylenol a bad medicine?

If a certain exercise that you KNOW is beneficial, and doesn't have exagerrated risk factors then why not do it?
follow the arrows

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2008, 10:57:50 PM »
you shit 4-5 times a day? far out.

id say 60-70% of my carbs are fibrous (oats, whole wheat products) and i crap maybe twice hahaha

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2008, 11:15:32 PM »
I think the option of 'most ripped' would be another dimension of competition which might bring in more competitors, make it more interesting for fans, and give unbalanced guys more of a chance. 

Call it the "munzer round"? :)

That would be cool.  Dudes dropping like flies after competing in the Mr Getbig.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2008, 11:49:06 PM »
1. The True Adonis

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2008, 11:55:04 PM »
and i'm doing a good amount of cardio.  I am gonna be way more ripped for the Mr. Getbig then I was the 1st. I already surpassed it.

90% of my carbs are high fiber (at least 1/5 carbs are fiber including fiber one cereal which is 14g carbs per 25) , 200-220g protein (fat free cottage cheese, low carb fat free milk, salmon, tuna, chicken, and or beef), fish oil and olive oil, veggies, berries.

just got a few more supplements:  dandelion root and fennel, green tea extract, multi-vitamin. 

also i shit 4-5 times a day even when I eat as little as 1400 calories.  tell me that's not impressive!

boom boom boom

And the stack?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2008, 12:01:37 AM »
Nobody will even be near me as far as rippedness goes.  Forget everything you knew before.  I will shock you all into last place.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2008, 12:03:36 AM »
Nobody will even be near me as far as rippedness goes.  Forget everything you knew before.  I will shock you all into last place.

::)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2008, 08:44:43 PM »

I will surpass your rippeness!  It has been written and it shall be done.  I will fucking climb a mountain and shit out a goat if i have to.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2008, 08:45:52 PM »

Debussey hereby announces that it supports Adonix for Mr.GB 8)

Adonix will win!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2008, 08:47:02 PM »
Debussey hereby announces that it supports Adonix for Mr.GB 8)

Adonix will win!
::)
follow the arrows

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2008, 08:47:35 PM »

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2008, 08:48:20 PM »
Is there something "Spermer"?
Bast will win
follow the arrows

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2008, 08:48:56 PM »
Is there something "Spermer"?

need we ask? Spermer=100% "something"

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2008, 08:50:13 PM »
need we ask? Spermer=100% "something"
says the man with the mysteriosuly glowing shirt.
follow the arrows

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2008, 09:05:40 PM »
bast has his eye on the prize, and the prize is a chick that i like a lot, and when i get her i will go all the way to the top.  my ripped levels will be bonerfied.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2008, 09:07:33 PM »
bast has his eye on the prize, and the prize is a chick that i like a lot, and when i get her i will go all the way to the top.  my ripped levels will be bonerfied.
epic getting in shape for a girl. self esteem issues??
I am a big baby

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2008, 09:12:08 PM »
epic getting in shape for a girl. self esteem issues??

i'm not getting in shape for a girl. they're separate issues.
but i do want to be in shape for girls in general.  I'm already in good enough shape though, i'm gonna get in better shape for this contest and to learn the best diet.

what do you get in shape for elite, cock?

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2008, 09:22:26 PM »
i'm not getting in shape for a girl. they're separate issues.
but i do want to be in shape for girls in general.  I'm already in good enough shape though, i'm gonna get in better shape for this contest and to learn the best diet.

what do you get in shape for elite, cock?
for myself bitch at 5'11" and 237ish i'd smoke you asshole
I am a big baby

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2008, 09:39:24 PM »
and i'm doing a good amount of cardio.  I am gonna be way more ripped for the Mr. Getbig then I was the 1st. I already surpassed it.

90% of my carbs are high fiber (at least 1/5 carbs are fiber including fiber one cereal which is 14g carbs per 25) , 200-220g protein (fat free cottage cheese, low carb fat free milk, salmon, tuna, chicken, and or beef), fish oil and olive oil, veggies, berries.

just got a few more supplements:  dandelion root and fennel, green tea extract, multi-vitamin. 

also i shit 4-5 times a day even when I eat as little as 1400 calories.  tell me that's not impressive!

boom boom boom

yeah recently I have been getting a lot of my carbs from berries and fiber one (though it is the honey cluster one not the hard core one) and I am shitting constantly.  It's not necessarily a good thing, plenty of energy but experiencing some bowel pressure and very loose stool.  On the plus side conditioning is way better and I know it's very good for me.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2008, 04:15:08 AM »
for myself bitch at 5'11" and 237ish i'd smoke you asshole

translation: cock!

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2008, 04:39:57 AM »
I tought pros weren't allowed to enter? ie whateva

cuz if they can, then jrod should enter and the show's over...
tank u jesus

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2008, 04:50:50 AM »
Re: so i'm doing a clean clen diet

fixed
I

Stavios

« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2008, 07:45:02 AM »
Depussey will win