Author Topic: How soon till the American white women takes over Men in the USA  (Read 5317 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
As women continue to say they are underprevileged, under paid and not treated fairly, behind the scenes of the US they are taking over very slowly.  Most of college graduates now days are Women, women are getting higher and higher wages that comapre to mens, and eventually they will get in the head of companies and start to make all womens wages higher then mens. 

Men in the US espically young men think it is cool to act dumb crazy and wild, drink all they can and throw money at girls.  Men act like idiots in college and think its cool, while there counterparts girls are laughing at them behind the scenes.  What is the American male to do today?

jt
TEAM Nasser

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: How soon till the American white women takes over Men in the USA
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 04:21:44 PM »
What is the American male to do today?

jt

Marry the richest most powerful woman you can find.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 04:22:57 PM »
As women continue to say they are underprevileged, under paid and not treated fairly, behind the scenes of the US they are taking over very slowly.  Most of college graduates now days are Women, This is true.

women are getting higher and higher wages that comapre to mens, and eventually they will get in the head of companies and start to make all womens wages higher then mens.  

Men in the US espically young men think it is cool to act dumb crazy and wild, drink all they can and throw money at girls.  Men act like idiots in college and think its cool, while there counterparts girls are laughing at them behind the scenes.  What is the American male to do today?

Not all of us acted like frat fu*cks in college. Some of us worked our azzes off. Women do, I believe, take advantage of the old ways. How often does a female pay for the date? Women around here (not all, of course) want to act empowered and act like bee-hotches, then seem to play the victim when it's convienent...

Just observations....

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 04:25:40 PM »
fuck em

as long as men are doing the hunting, the drinking and have the control over the powerrack it's all good
Z

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 04:29:01 PM »
Advice to Young Men from an Old Man
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/279126743.html

overall good advice

just remember he is from san fran so that will explain some of what he says about gay people. LOL

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 04:31:44 PM »
Yeah some men do have their heads screwed on straight and don't do the stupid crazy drinking in college, but a majority look at MTV and think that is how you behave, going out every night and drinking, and shit.  Guys are dropping out at alarming rates, it is just ludicrous what is happening to the young American male now days.

jt
TEAM Nasser

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 04:33:58 PM »

ABC Reports the DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICAN STUDENT DROPOUTS

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2008, 04:34:47 PM »
Yeah some men do have their heads screwed on straight and don't do the stupid crazy drinking in college, but a majority look at MTV and think that is how you behave, going out every night and drinking, and shit.  Guys are dropping out at alarming rates, it is just ludicrous what is happening to the young American male now days.

jt
al the young dudes i know, except for an excpetion  of.. TWO !! .. are throwing away their lives on either alcohol + minimum wage or weed+minimum wage....     lol.. the other two will be billionaires forsho..  

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2008, 04:40:07 PM »
Mb 722 and candizzle, good posts, yeah I agree, I would like to see one on college students, as the gap there is even bigger I believe woman - men graduation.  That is were the real money is being made, the woman will have degrees the guys won't.  Will this country be run by woman in 100 years, I am pretty sure it will.

jt
TEAM Nasser

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 04:41:17 PM »
on that other link I provided
29. Don’t believe the crap about the patriarchy. More women are accepted and attend college. More degrees are awarded to women than men. Women outlive men. More men commit suicide. Men are twice as likely to be victims of violence, including murder. If you consider sexual assaults in prisons, twice as many men are raped as women (society thinks prison rape is funny). The streets are littered with homeless men, sprinkled with a few homeless women. Statically, women are happier than men. The myth that girls are being cheated by are educational system is belied by the fact that schools are bastions of femininity, mostly run by and taught by women. Girls outperform boys in school. It is the boys in school getting fucked over, and prescribed ritalin for being boys. Real wages for men are falling, while real wages for women are rising. Just because someone says something enough times, doesn’t make it true. You have nothing to feel guilty about.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 04:43:38 PM »
thx mb 722 I actually copied that for a notepad doc on my computer it is a great paragraph of truthness.  Candizzle, sadly this is the situation in most of America, I think TV is mainly to blame, shows on MTV and such that most young youth watch.

jt
TEAM Nasser

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2008, 04:45:36 PM »
thx mb 722 I actually copied that for a notepad doc on my computer it is a great paragraph of truthness.  Candizzle, sadly this is the situation in most of America, I think TV is mainly to blame, shows on MTV and such that most young youth watch.

jt
its true for females as well though. thats where i siagree with jt. i know a few girls my age, well a little older, who are smart and could be doing aot with their lives.. but they aint doin shit and they are hapy with that

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2008, 04:45:52 PM »

jt

"entertainment" is partially to blame

It's mainly because of poor parenting and demoralization of society. Also the system sucks, it's a decaying elephant.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2008, 04:49:27 PM »
its true for females as well though. thats where i siagree with jt. i know a few girls my age, well a little older, who are smart and could be doing aot with their lives.. but they aint doin shit and they are hapy with that

Yeah some girls are screwing up, but at that age, girls are forgiven and given so many more chances to suceed then boys who screw up who are young.  Girls are at there peek attractiveness at that age, guys are not valued worth shit at 18 - 21, so if they screw up they are shit out of luck, on the other hand ppl will bend over backwards to help out a young girl who screwed up. 

MB yeah I guess, its a whole thing.  Can you describe demoralization of society, you mean more and more ppl not being religious or Christian, if so I agree, that is what this country was built on and the youth seem to think they can build it on all there own selves without any help from God.

TEAM Nasser

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2008, 04:51:33 PM »
Society, like everything else, will eventually break down into the lowest common denominator. This is typically as seen on media outlets such as MTV.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2008, 04:53:38 PM »
Society, like everything else, will eventually break down into the lowest common denominator. This is typically as seen on media outlets such as MTV.

What do you mean ?  can you say it in simpler terms? 

jt
TEAM Nasser

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2008, 04:57:12 PM »
Yeah some girls are screwing up, but at that age, girls are forgiven and given so many more chances to suceed then boys who screw up who are young.  Girls are at there peek attractiveness at that age, guys are not valued worth shit at 18 - 21, so if they screw up they are shit out of luck, on the other hand ppl will bend over backwards to help out a young girl who screwed up. 

MB yeah I guess, its a whole thing.  Can you describe demoralization of society, you mean more and more ppl not being religious or Christian, if so I agree, that is what this country was built on and the youth seem to think they can build it on all there own selves without any help from God.

you're really into God lately hey? lol. it's all good
With or without God people have lost respect, people try to one up each other in being crass. Generations after generation has lost respect for itself. Or maybe I like older generations compared to today and that is only my opinion.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2008, 05:03:28 PM »
What do you mean ?  can you say it in simpler terms? 

jt

I don't know about overseas, but in the US it is considered to be 'cool', or 'in vogue' to be as low as you can be socially. Especially among young people. This is why there are so many sh*thead, slim shady wannabes running around. This is why rap music is so popular. I like Snoop and Dre just as much as the next guy, but for entertainment only.  Think about how many people follow this type of shit to the point that they try to emulate things like beating up people and talking in psudo-ebonics or equally retarded communicative expression.

Nowdays, it's COOL to be trailer trash, or redneck, or ghansta, or whatever. It's COOL to be unemployable, have no morals or legitiment goals or aspirations in life. It's COOL to be violent, loud and disrespectful.

Your rebuttal please.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2008, 05:10:49 PM »
I don't know about overseas, but in the US it is considered to be 'cool', or 'in vogue' to be as low as you can be socially. Especially among young people. This is why there are so many sh*thead, slim shady wannabes running around. This is why rap music is so popular. I like Snoop and Dre just as much as the next guy, but for entertainment only.  Think about how many people follow this type of shit to the point that they try to emulate things like beating up people and talking in psudo-ebonics or equally retarded communicative expression.

Nowdays, it's COOL to be trailer trash, or redneck, or ghansta, or whatever. It's COOL to be unemployable, have no morals or legitiment goals or aspirations in life. It's COOL to be violent, loud and disrespectful.

Your rebuttal please.

nice post.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2008, 05:11:22 PM »
I don't know about overseas, but in the US it is considered to be 'cool', or 'in vogue' to be as low as you can be socially. Especially among young people. This is why there are so many sh*thead, slim shady wannabes running around. This is why rap music is so popular. I like Snoop and Dre just as much as the next guy, but for entertainment only.  Think about how many people follow this type of shit to the point that they try to emulate things like beating up people and talking in psudo-ebonics or equally retarded communicative expression.

Your rebuttal please.

I totally agree with you, I don't see girls as doing this though in the US at least girls that are in higher education.  Yeah they may tramp it out for fun, but when it comes to school they have their shit together and have very high GPA's and graduate.  Guys yeah they look as it as COOL to do that shit, unfortunately, they want to act stupid for some reason. 

They talk like retards and also I have noticed the younger generation also only being users socially.  They use you till they don't need you anymore and boom, they are done with you, there friendships are all based on what they can get out of that person till they have exhausted all they can get out of them, and they do not hide how superficial or whatever you call it.  I would be interested to see how these ppl do in real world how the real world will change with a bunch of no morals users all are working against each other using each other lol. 

Anyhow it's a huge topic to cover I don't think I covered your whole post, but I agree with it. 

What do you think about young ppls userness ?  They in my opinion are very big users of ppl, friendships, relationships, they all use to as a place to get to another, which most want to become celebrity or something like that being known for something. 

jt
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2008, 05:12:48 PM »
your really into God lately hey? lol. it's all good
With or without God people have lost respect, people try to one up each other in being crass. Generations after generation has lost respect for itself. Or maybe I like older generations compared to today and that is only my opinion.

I always have been I don't always write about it though, I thought it was about what you wrote so I said something about it, morals have a lot to do with your religion I believe.

TEAM Nasser

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2008, 05:23:12 PM »
I totally agree with you, I don't see girls as doing this though in the US at least girls that are in higher education.  Yeah they may tramp it out for fun, but when it comes to school they have their shit together and have very high GPA's and graduate.  Guys yeah they look as it as COOL to do that shit, unfortunately, they want to act stupid for some reason. 

They talk like retards and also I have noticed the younger generation also only being users socially.  They use you till they don't need you anymore and boom, they are done with you, there friendships are all based on what they can get out of that person till they have exhausted all they can get out of them, and they do not hide how superficial or whatever you call it.  I would be interested to see how these ppl do in real world how the real world will change with a bunch of no morals users all are working against each other using each other lol. 

Anyhow it's a huge topic to cover I don't think I covered your whole post, but I agree with it. 

What do you think about young ppls userness ?  They in my opinion are very big users of ppl, friendships, relationships, they all use to as a place to get to another, which most want to become celebrity or something like that being known for something. 

jt

I spent a lot of time in college, and I can tell you that there are just as many user, fake, chronic bar-fly, impending failures on the female side as there are on the male side. For some reason, the females ones seemed to stand out more to me.

In regards to the 'userness' of young people, in my opinion the overall psychological maturity of American youth has been stunted in the past X years to the point of where socially, the junior high mentality lasts for years beyond what it used to.

Couple this thought with the fact that undergrad college acts as basically adult day-care for a large number of people these days. How many people did you meet in college that had NO BUSINESS being in higher education? Many parents send their kids to school in leiu of immersing them into the real world because they mentally can't handle it.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2008, 05:28:38 PM »
a much better question is how soon until minorities take over white men in the USA.  with all this affirmative action and racial quota bs, its just a matter of time.  im not even american but because im white i get treated with 2nd rate powers and privileges compared to blacks / hispanics.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2008, 05:30:40 PM »
I always have been I don't always write about it though, I thought it was about what you wrote so I said something about it, morals have a lot to do with your religion I believe.

To an extent religion has a part in it. I know plenty of people who are great and they are not religious. I wouldn't consider myself religious either. Faith is still there. In my view, you live life good, it will be good to you, sure there are hiccups here and there, in general life is good.

this thread reminds me of the christian bale thread.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2008, 05:35:06 PM »
Women will never take over...

Because they are backstabbing catty creatures.

Men band together... women turn on each other.

It will never happen... Nature is completely against it.