Author Topic: How soon till the American white women takes over Men in the USA  (Read 5318 times)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Re: How soon till the American white women takes over Men in the USA
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2008, 06:37:54 PM »
Many Female docs are great, many female nurses are good too...its some of the nurse managers and younger medical assistants I was referring too.  Get a group of em together and its horrible man...I've been through it twice.
I hear what your saying...but on the other hand, trying to lead a group of women who are not as smart or as experienced as you can be a very trying experience.  They group up and complain in little packs...often one pack against 1 or 2 others.  I guess it was more the younger less experienced medical assistants but many of them were overconfident in their knowledge, liked to complain all the time, always chatting on their cell phone, and always criticizing each other behind their backs.  It was rough!

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2008, 07:20:33 PM »
Women in medicine is all good, until they go on maternity leave or decide to spend more time with their new borns, and leave thousands of patients without a doctor.  There was a Macleans article written earlier this year which exposed this rising trend of women in medicine and the amount of people who don't have a family doctor as a result of female doctors leaving, mainly for maternal reasons. 

http://www.macleans.ca/science/health/article.jsp?content=20080102_122329_6200

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2008, 07:21:40 PM »
never.
I am a big baby

Bauce Major

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2008, 07:34:39 PM »

Nowdays, it's COOL to be trailer trash, or redneck, or ghansta, or whatever. It's COOL to be unemployable, have no morals or legitiment goals or aspirations in life. It's COOL to be violent, loud and disrespectful.

It's always been cool to be "bad" in every generation.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2008, 07:59:06 PM »
never.
I am a big baby

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2008, 11:48:22 PM »
Not sure what young women you are working with, they are brilliant most of the young women I work with, outshinning all the guys in the group and the woman are always the heads of the group because they are smarter.  This is what my whole thread is about, the young men don't care to even try to lead a group if they were in one with young women, they think its cool to sit back and be stupid and let the women lead and do all the work.

jt

You write a lot of fiction?